January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Froggy - If you're thinking I'm leaking ammniotic fluids I'm not, sorry! It's just colostrum! I'll edit so it doesn't confuse people! If you start leaking amniotic fluids you need to go in and get checked. The leaking of colostrum is definitely normal, but not sure if it happens to everyone.

Your situation sounds really rough right now! Between the appointments then what's going on with your DH.. I'd be going insane!!

Wow mrs green that sounds so crazy!! Have they given you a steroid shot just in case the boys come early?

Ali, no I knew you meant colostrum! I was just curious if every had. I keep getting asked by my dr and by the lactation consultants in my breastfeeding moms group if I have started leaking yet, so I didn't know if maybe that means I should already be leaking seeing some colostrum by now.

Ally - Glad appt went well, lovely photos of bump and scan :D

Mrs Green - Welcome back glad everything is going OK for you!

Lite - Sorry to hear your DD has been so poorly hope she is feeling better soon.

Foggy- Wow what a lot of stress to deal with on top of pregnancy sounds crazy!

Midnight - Sorry your feeling fed up. I'm totally with you and had enough now.

AFM I've not had a great couple days. Not sure where my head has gone but major baby brain this week. Monday I was so emotional and burst into tears when my OH just spoke in a slightly off tone to me.. which I'd never normally do, he was a bit shocked and gave me a big cuddle he's so used to me snapping back at him not crying. Yesterday I was exhausted barely got any work done I just couldn't seem to move. So today we went in town to try get some Christmas shopping done, then i thought i had my 36 week appointment at 2pm only to get there and find id got date wrong and its on Fridsy :dohh: done quite a bit of walking today and wasn't feeling well so was a bit short tempered and irritable when I got home and the kids were misbehaving. I just felt off something not right, anyway I've been really sick tonight, obviously that's what was wrong I knew I didn't feel right. So I've been in bed since 8pm

I've been losing bits of my plug over last few days and I can feel she's dropped now I can feel movements so low down. Braxton hicks getting stronger so all the right things are happening. I've always given birth around due date so really hoping she doesn't make me wait much longer than my due date. The SPD and my herniated disc are causing such alot of pain now I'm just so tired.

lit- good luck with the diet change, hope dd recovers soon!

mrs green- hello :) no signs or indications yet i think. glad your pregnancy is going smoothly, but sorry to hear about the anxiety and house.

ali- that sounds like your body is getting prepared!!

froggy- so nice to hear from you. that sounds so stressful, your poor husband! i definitely have not leaked yet. i think some women just don;t.

anababe- i know what those days are like, they are so stressful. sorry to hear you are in pain and so tired. not long to go, stay strong xx

Mrs.G - Wow that is a lot!! I'm glad you found somewhere to rent, but I'd be so disheartened if that happened to me!! My job hasn't been the friendliest and I put in my notice. I'll be looking for a new one during my original maternity leave time.

I've had regular BH contractions a few times, but never painful so I never called. Once they were 3 minutes apart for 3 hours. They calmed down once I laid down to go to bed. I'm glad you've made it this far with twins!! Maybe you'll be our first!

I want to say he'll be here before 40 weeks. My gut has been telling me that for awhile, but I don't want to trust it and be disappointed!! I'm thinking in the 39 week range if my gut is right. I only have two more days of work right on my 38 week mark. I hope it helps push me towards labor otherwise I feel like I'll be miserable working for no reason!

Froggy - Okay!! Yeah, it happened with my first and this one as well. Mainly if I accidentally put pressure on my breast. It's never much!

Ana - I'm sorry it's been rough!! Not too much longer to go. I know it's not what anyone wants to hear! I get it said to me all the time. Yes, I know it's not too much longer, but 3 weeks feels way longer when you're miserable every day!

I don't know if he's dropped at all. Doesn't look like it and I've always felt movement down real low for awhile now!

Ally - I sure hope so. I'm ready! He can't have much more room in there!!

I really should go take a nap with DS, but I have things to get done. I'm so exhausted and he'll probably be up late.. again! I need to just set an alarm and get up early and encourage the same out of him. He's usually awake for about 6 hours before he's ready for a nap so it's pretty routine, but when he sleeps till 8-9 in the morning then goes down for a three hour long nap at 2-3.. I'm in trouble. Although, I'm always so tired and the last thing I ever want to do is wake up earlier than I have to!

Will read and respond in just a bit, wanted to share some of the pictures I got tonight! She let us get several good ones at the beginning and then kept her arm in front of her face. Was also a little sad that dh couldn't get off work in time to join

Attachments

• IMG_1780.jpg
    IMG_1780.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 5
Here's one more! Apparently I don't know how to add more than one picture at once and don't want to spam you ladies! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1785.jpg
    IMG_1785.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
Ally- what a cute baby and bump (haha no pun intended)! They apparently love having their arms/hands/feet in their faces!
Also am right there with you - no signs of anything here either other than maybe some increased BHs. Hopefully we start feeling something in the next week or two...I dread the thought of going past 40 weeks!

Literati- so sorry about dd! You can't seem to catch a break. I hope she feels better asap and you are both able to get some rest!

Mrs.green- good to hear from you! No signs of impending labor here, other than my cervix has thinned out and baby is head down/dropped. It's made me even more uncomfortable.
I'm sorry about the anxiety and the work/house situation. Definitely makes it more stressful when things like that happen on top of being pregnant. Glad your pregnancy is going well, can't believe you will probably get to meet your baby boys so soon!

Froggy- good to hear from you! Wow, you sound busy with appointments! I thought one every week would be a lot ha! And I'm sorry to hear about dh, that is absolutely ridiculous about his surgery. I hope you guys are able to prove malpractice, the doctor(s) definitely need to be held responsible.

Ana- aw, I'm sorry about your week. I think you definitely deserve to be cut some slack, pregnancy can be rough especially at the end I'm finding.
Your signs sound promising, you are so close!

Vrogers - I'm telling you.. she's going to have the cutest little cheeks!! She's too cute already!

I'm starting to feel really impatient with seeing this little guy! Once I'm done with work I'm going to be sitting around super impatient! I think it's part of the reason I keep working on stuff for baby. Makes me feel a little closer to him. Got DS's gift bag put together. It's a fox backpack with color wonder markers and paper, crayons and a coloring book, and lots of different snacks he never has around here. I think I may give him one of his small gifts from Christmas while we're there as well. He's a huge fan of Mickey right now so I may give him the little people Mickey and car I got him. He has a giant Mickey the size of him that he hauls around everywhere. Even falls asleep with him sometimes!

Going to get the hospital bag together here in a bit. I think I have everything I need for it.

Sorry, talking a lot today! I'm trying to keep myself awake at the moment. I probably have another 3 hours before I can even think to try to get DS to sleep.

Ali- thank you! Haha the girls at the u/s place told me to send a picture of her when she's here so they can see her cheeks
Oh shoot, you reminded me I still need to go shopping for some hospital bag things. The gift bag for your ds sounds adorable, I'm sure he'll love it! I know what you mean about getting baby things ready, sometimes I just go sit in her room and look around at everything and it makes me even more excited for her to be here!

Froggy- thank you! And holy cow you are one cute pregnant lady!

vrogers- adorable pics- chubby cheeks!!! fingers crossed we do, i want him here before my due date!! i also need to finish bag off, ive got baby bag pretty much packed, just need nappies and nappy sacks. All i have packed for myself is sanitary pads haha.

ali- fingers crossed he'll be here in the next week or so.

froggy- lovely bump :)

Morning all. Off to Midwife this morning. I suspect last one till over due? Gosh!

Braxton hicks are bad lately but not regular. Just few here and there. I dont this labour is *close* though.

Hope you are all ok xxx

At the doctor, waiting for my 36 week appointment. I've got my list because dh can't make it to the appointment, so can't remind me of the things I need to ask. Feeling nervous as I don't know what to expect - not sure about a cervical check, nervous that he'll say baby will come too soon (my mum doesn't arrive for another 12 days and there will be hell to pay of I give birth before she comes - haha!).

Will try to update you all after the appointment.

Vrogers- Ahhh beautiful pics.. look at them cheeks she's going to be super cute!

Newbie - I hope appt goes well.

Midnight - Hope appt went well, scary that it's your last one now til overdue. Think mine are 36, 38 and 40 weeks so I've got a couple more yet before being over.
My BH are the same.. strong but not regular.

Froggy- lovely bump pic

Sorry for the miserable and moaning post last night. I felt so ill and tired. I do try not to complain too much but some days are just hard when I can't seem to get comfortable no matter what I do.

Feeling OK today, my dad isn't well so is coming to stay with us for a couple weeks tonight so stressing a bit about that, he's not the easiest to live with always moaning if the house is a bit untidy. Not easy when there's 4 kids!

I forgot to tell you all last week aswel.. my OH proposed! After a really rough and rocky year with our relationship I think it's his way of trying to show his commitment and I obviously said yes because I love him but told him I'd like a longer engagement rather than rush just to be sure our relationship stays stable enough. Still super excited though :D

Midnight - I get regular BH on and off, but I'm able to get them to go away or calm down if I lay down. So you won't see anyone until you go into labor or you go overdue?

Ally - I hope so! I keep having dreams that I'm going into labor. I didn't with my first. I'm really impatient I guess!!

Froggy - Super adorable! You have the perfect pregnancy belly!!

Newbie - Good luck at your appointment!

Ana - Sorry about your dad! Hopefully it's an easy stay. Super congrats on the engagement!!! That's so exciting!

Nothing to report this morning.

Just DTD with DH for the first time in months. Lol. He was totally taken by surprise since I had pretty much said a while ago that the shop was closed for the rest of pregnancy, hehe. But I felt like making an offer. It was decent! He said it was weird, lol.

Slammer - That's funny! DH is so desperate for it and I try my hardest to find time and the energy. It's just so hard! He was being super sweet to me this morning, so maybe he'll be getting lucky!

Ana - congratulations! Hope everything works out for you.

I'd LOVE to dtd right now - super horny! Haha! But dh feels uncomfortable about it. He feels my bump gets in the way too much now. I might try again this weekend.

As the appointment - oh my goodness! Baby is measuring at 3.2kg - that's 7 pounds! And I'm still 4 weeks from my due date! Seriously reconsidering my preference for a natural birth. Almost definitely now going to opt for an epidural! If I'm going to birth a 4kg+ baby, give me some pain relief! Aside from that, everything is looking good. The doctor was very happy with my progress.

Just out of interest, how much are your doctor fees for delivery on the US? My insurance has asked for a quote and I just want to get an idea of how much they'll consider reasonable. Not the hospital fees, just the doctor. Thanks in advance.

Newbie - Ahhh no you will be fine! Your body is made to birth baby it won't give you more than you can handle!

I've been fairly ok when it comes to DTD throughout the pregnancy my OH would go crazy if I didn't lol but a couple days ago I said I was done now and he agrees as babies head is so low you can actually feel her right down there.. I still help him in other ways but sex is out of the question now until after baby is here.. not that we will have any time for it then haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->