• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Blizzards - 2016 Rainbows

Oh Buny, can't believe your sister couldn't find an alternative song for her wedding :hugs: I guess if that particular song means so much to the pair of them but they could've definitely warned you, and what on earth was that comment about your MC hurting other people?! Crazily insensitive. Stay strong.

Good luck for your 8 week scan tomorrow :)

Thanks, hun. Apparently the song was the wedding song in Twilight, which I didn't know, and that's my sisters favorite movie. Her fiance didn't give a crap about the song, my sister just wanted to play some teen vampire romance song since she's so into twilight. I can't believe she was willing to hurt me so much just because she really likes some movie.

Buny - I can't believe your sister didn't change her song. If you were my sister I would have changed it no questions asked. I'm so sorry to hear this and that you had to go through that at what should have been a hsppy time.

Everything - that is wierd. Perhaps your friend is physic.

I have heard somewhere too that girls measure behind at early scans....my dd measured behind as did my mmc and I took a urine gender test for that and the result was girl. Very interesting.

I had some more blood on the tp today. However I'm hoping it's just from a bit of thrush I have. Scan on Tuesday.

Buny- oh. Hell. No. I just can't even. If she reeeaaallllyyy couldn't live with another song, to not even notify you?!??? And then to say that your miscarriage hurt others too??? And for your family to take her side? After everything you have been through? Unbelievable. I am just completely speechless.

I would have told her to stuff it and find a new matron of honor.

Buny- oh. Hell. No. I just can't even. If she reeeaaallllyyy couldn't live with another song, to not even notify you?!??? And then to say that your miscarriage hurt others too??? And for your family to take her side? After everything you have been through? Unbelievable. I am just completely speechless.

I would have told her to stuff it and find a new matron of honor.

And this is exactly why I haven't told her about this pregnancy yet. Until this all happened, she would have been the one family member I would have confided in... but after all that, no friggin way.

I had some more blood on the tp today. However I'm hoping it's just from a bit of thrush I have. Scan on Tuesday.

The spotting really is just so annoying/scary/frustrating! I hate it so much. I had a tiny bit on Monday and it freaked me out, too.

I was just thinking the same thing. I hope she's alright.

Ditto. Really hope everything is okay mini and you're just getting some well deserved rest.

The 1st trimester is nothing if not nerve wracking. :-/

The spotting really is just so annoying/scary/frustrating! I hate it so much. I had a tiny bit on Monday and it freaked me out, too.

I really really think I just scratched myself whilst itching (sorry if tmi). Feeling better now. Yeah spotting of any sorts sucks especially after losses.

I have yet to bury my little one. She's in the freezer poor thing. I'm waiting for spring when a tree will grow.

Buny - after your story about your sisters wedding and everyone getting on her side it really makes me think that feelings about miscarriages are disregarded so much by people. It's quite sad because it's a loss of a child.

Hello all

Well it wasn't good news. No development from 2 weeks ago so its a 3rd miscarriage :cry:

Being referred to the hospital today and have requested a D&C as tried the natural way last time and it took 9 week of on-off heavy bleeding. Was eventually given tablets which did nothing and I still bled for another few weeks after so hoping the surgical option will be a quicker end to the misery.

I'm not sure where this leaves us now as we've been trying 3.5 years and had 3 early losses and no live births. Although I'm 8 nearly 9 weeks the baby didn't develop past 5 weeks which is the same as the last 2 times.

Many thanks for all your prayers and good wishes. It has really meant a lot over the last couple of days.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 8 (or 7) remaining months. I'll be popping back over in Jan to see your baby photos :happydance:

Much love to you all

Mini x

Mini, I am so, so, so sorry. I know how much pain you're in right now and I wish I could take that pain away. My heart is with you tonight. If you need to talk or rant or cry or anything, you can message me any time. Lots and lots of love to you. :hugs:

Mini - I am so very sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I hope you have got some good people to look after you. X x

Thanks ladies. I feel miserable right now but know it will pass. Stayed off work as started a little crappy and pink spotting so not sure if its the start of something. OH just popped home to check on me (yep I'm still here!) but it was nice to see him - looked quite sexy in his dirty work stuff :haha: I never get to see that normally just suit and tie but he's working on site today!

Mini - thinking of you! So sorry for your loss.

Prayers sent your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->