• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Blizzards - 2016 Rainbows

bbennett- Welcome hun. :wave: Congrats on your pregnancy. I am so incredibly sorry about your son. I can't even imagine. I hope you have a nice, easy pregnancy and that it helps heal the hole in your heart. :hugs:

AFM:
I spent the evening working on my (IRL) pregnancy journal. Pics!

11140021_368528450022866_5145573644610881294_n.jpg

Welcome bbennett and 5mum!

bbennett so sorry to hear about your son. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your miscarriages 5mum.

Peanut is perfect. Measured right at 8+6 and even WIGGLED FOR US!!!! Looked just like a little gummy bear.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
Yay kd! That's awesome! And a wiggle, too. <3

Heather- That's about what I'm able to get down right now (plus cheezits). :blush:

Kd heathet and buny - yay for awesome scans. Buny I love the collage you have made.

Bennet - welcome. I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I cannot even imagine the pain you have been through. Congratulations on this pregnancy

Mum - welcome. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Sorry to hear about your 12 week scan and drawn out miscarriage. This sounds exactly like mine. We saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks and no heartbeat on the 12 week scan.

Afm - I'm struggling to remain positive. My morning sickness has gone and this is never a good sign. I also have a bad ache in my stomach. I told my husband this morning and he looked so crestfallen in an instant. I'm really hoping that morning sickness is just different but it would be unlikely.

that's really adorable buny, you're so crafty and creative <3

that's great about your scan KD

Only 3 more days till my first scan! :happydance: Then I get to see the little bugger that keeps making me so sick!

:hi: ladies.

I would like to join you. I am cautiously pregnant following a 2nd tri loss in February. Taking a day at a time right now.

My edd is 31/1/16.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all. xx

So I've been stalking this thread. I ended up having my first ultrasound on Tuesday because of some spotting, and got the shock of my life. Twins!!!!!! So far, so good! There were fetal poles in both sacs, and even saw one baby's heartbeat! I have a follow up scan on Tuesday....I cant wait!

Attachments

• 11018345_10152767570252665_5318636824569455646_n.jpg
    11018345_10152767570252665_5318636824569455646_n.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
Welcome to the new ladies :wave: So sorry about your son BB, absolutely tragic.

Great news on your scans Kd and Buny, and... Twins ESwemba!! How exciting! I love your pregnancy journal Buny.

Spud, sorry you're feeling down about the loss of MS. It does fluctuate, so maybe it will come back? My OH said I was in tears when pregnant with DS2 because my MS had disappeared and I apparently convinced myself I wasn't pregnant any more. I can't really remember to be honest, but I am a natural worrier so it doesn't surprise me! I think I was pretty scared through both DS pregnancies, but this seems to be on another level since my ectopic and having turned 40. Do you still have other symptoms Spud? Sore boobs perhaps? Do you have another scan coming up? x

Congrats to the new ladies. Welcome here. :happydance:

I had strong, pressurey, period-like cramps all evening and all night last night, enough that I could still feel them after taking a couple Tylenol. Scared me to dearth. It's calmed down now and the sickness is still here, so I guess it's just my uterus going nuts with all the growth. Man, did I freak out though. Was so scared I was having a miscarriage as that's how it started when I lost my first pregnancy. Plus, last night was the first cramping I've had this pregnancy, so it kind of came out of left field.

I remember a decent amount of cramping with DD. Scared the sh*t out of me!! I've been expecting it more this time, so it's not been as scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->