• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Blizzards - 2016 Rainbows

Hi ladies, mind if I join?
I'm oldish on here been awhile since I have said hi... We were expecting a may baby but he was a bit to active and passed from a cord accident on Dec 16.
We were not preventing and have recently found out that we are 10 weeks and doing well.

Choosing not to have NT scan as what we get We will love anyway!

Had 2 appointments with ob in 1 week and have had first scan, have an appointment with midwife next Friday.
Feeling blessed and lucky and super happy, holding back at nothing this time preparing and enjoying each moment I have!

Hope all you ladies are well xx

Oh bush mumma I am so sorry for your loss.

Congratulation on your new pregnancy! How are you feeling? Xxx

Welcome bushmumma and so very sorry for your loss. Congratulations on your new pregnancy!

Great to hear that people are feeling better - and perhaps a little less anxious. I feel like it is going to ebb and flow for me this whole pregnancy.

As for me, it seems as though the Emetrol/Tums combo will work for a day or two and then I will be massively sick again. Fingers crossed that this will only last for the first trimester - so tired of being sick and tired. And hungry! I am also definitely starting to show although perhaps not entirely unexpected as it isn't my first and I am on the small side to begin with. Even managed to rip the top of my dress yesterday (my chest really has gotten bigger fast).

It made it all worth it though getting to see baby on my first u/s yesterday.:happydance: Measuring about 4 days ahead (DD was always behind) and even saw a few wiggles. HR 174. Two weeks until first o/b appointment!

Time to go grade some finals.

Attachments

• U:S 2.jpg
    U:S 2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 10
  • U:S 1.jpg
    U:S 1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
Oh, Sammy!!!!! How cute! It's a proper miniature baby! I am having the same issue. The medicine my doctor gave me will work for a few days, and then I'll have several awful days. I finally just stopped taking the medicine a few days ago because I got sick of puking it up.

Welcome, bushmumma. I'll get you added later tonight.

Had my 10+0 u/s today. Baby grew 8-9 mm in the last week to reach 27mm today. We're only measuring 3 day's behind now. Yay! Heart rate is still 182 BPM. :happydance:

11406134_861891693848725_9042049968521505648_o.jpg

Wow, what a fab little baby you got growing in there :).

Thanks to everyone for your condolences, he was perfect!
We named him Harrison.

I am feeling really good - not scared to my wits end anyway.
Eating like a horse and my boobs are killing me!!
I also have some pelvic pain, this pregnancy is mimicking the pregnancy I had with my DD. So here's to the possibility of another DD to add to and complete our family!
C'mon number 4!!

Front page updated. Sorry it took so long. I felt absolutely horrible yesterday.

Love your scan buny. Baby is so cute.

My friend brought her Doppler to work today and I played with it for about 5 minutes and couldn't find the hb. With it being this early, I am not super worried. But I do have a secret nagging fear that I could have a second mmc. That would be so awful. I would like to go back to the point in time where I didn't know that existed and just assumed that with no blood, baby is always alive in there. My Doppler might be here tomorrow (according to the tracking number), so I may have a go with it when it arrives. I'm trying not to be too nervous.

I watched so many videos! That's why I'm so bummed. Lol

I have a Doppler, haven't unpacked it yet for this bub although I used it with Harrison and got a hb at 9+2, having play and not stressing out will help.

Make sure you use a bucket load of gel (soooooooo important) and slip and slide moving the probe in circles hmmm leaning circles if that makes sense?
Good luck and I hope you find it really soon!!

Loving the scan pictures, I didn't get offered one from first scan and with all going well I won't need one until 20weeks only 9 weeks away :)

Oh I also picked up a bunch of baby stuff today!! Soooooooo amazing whoop whoop!

WE FOUND THE HB!!!!! Yay!!!! :happydance:

Baby is right at my pubic bone, so down really low. I wasn't quite low enough yesterday. Doppler didn't want to count it because I think baby was hiding toward the back, but we counted it out ourselves and hr is about 148-150bpm. I am so relieved.

Cute bump heather! I just look like a hippo right now. Lol

Hi ladies.
Great scans everyone. The babies are starting to look like real babies and less like balls of cells.

Bushmamma - welcome. I'm sorry to hear about Harrison. X x

Kd - I agree. I thought last pregnancy was going to be fine after hearing a heartbeat on ultrasound at 6 weeks. It was a total shock to find baby had been dead already for 2 weeks at the 12 week scan and I was still sick sick sick.

Heather - cute bump. Mine is definitely all bloat. I'm waiting to pop. I'm also just fat much to my dismay.

Afm - still being very sick. I do get a little break around midday.
I had my appointment for my next scan come through at 13 weeks exactly on July 6th. Then all being well we'll tell everyone after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->