January Blizzards - 2016 Rainbows

I have everything crossed for you NDH...really hope you get good news.

Nwell its not the bad news I was dreading but its certainly not good news

Nothing visible on abdominal ultrasound, but sonographer said I do have a nice thick endometrium indicative of early pregnancy, and I had cysts on both varies (corpus luteum maybe?) She's confident its not ectopic and at this stage thinks I might just be too early to see anything. So I'm not going to panic and will just get another scan next week.
I declined a TV scan as I was at the duration limit I'm comfortable with for scans so can't rule out a sac measuring too small for abdominal scan to pick up, and I still have good symptoms so I'm not giving up on this baby yet.

Fit_mama, I had 2 first trimester bleeds with DS1 and sobbed both times thinking the worst. All was ok and no reason, it was brown blood like yours. How are you now, has the bleeding stopped?

LockandKey - you'd have thought seeing as you already have 2 children that your hubby would know NOT to piss you off when you're pregnant! :haha: Mine has learnt the hard way!!

NDH - sorry you didn't get a conclusive good result from your scan, but hopefully it is just too early for the abdominal and a TV scan would've shown more. They have told me that I may well need a TV scan on Friday and I think I will be 6+4 or 6+5 by then.

Buny - fingers crossed for your scan hun :thumbup:

As for me, not much to report. Still got sore boobs, and they are a little bigger (they are little so a small change is noticeable haha!). Still no MS. I've got a bit of back ache this morning, hopefully that's just normal.

I keep swaying from positive to negative. Friday cannot come soon enough for me. I have no idea how I made it through to 12 week scans with my DS's with no early scans, but then I guess I hadn't had the ectopic so I'm more worried this time.

Hi! I want to join. I've had 2 MC, one in 2012 and one earlier this year. I am currently 4 weeks pregnant, and my due date is January 24th! We conceived on a Femara cycle. My initial blood test was good, and I go for a repeat tomorrow.

Fit_mama and NDH - hopefully all of your news continues to remain positive. It is so hard not to jump to the conclusion of "this is it" at pretty much everything. But, Fit_mama those numbers look great! And NDH - scans are so variable this early.

Still have pretty bad fatigue and nausea here, which is my current saving grace in signaling to me that I am still indeed pregnant. Had a brief spotting (light pink) Saturday morning, but DH and I dtd earlier that morning. Also, have been having some abdominal cramping and increased discharge (but totally clear - sorry if TMI). The cramping has me a bit worried, but I know that can be totally normal. I just really cannot recall my symptoms last month of the MC besides that I was spotting a lot prior to it starting. Of course I tried to ease my worries by POAS and of course it was lighter than last week (but of course I had gotten up to pee maybe 2-3 hours earlier in the night).

So I just feel a bit ugh right now. Pre-ob visit next Thursday and no scans until just under 12 weeks.

(Was a bit MIA from here as I have been trying to not get overly anxious or irrational about symptoms!)

Nothing visible on abdominal ultrasound, but sonographer said I do have a nice thick endometrium indicative of early pregnancy, and I had cysts on both varies (corpus luteum maybe?) She's confident its not ectopic and at this stage thinks I might just be too early to see anything. So I'm not going to panic and will just get another scan next week.
I declined a TV scan as I was at the duration limit I'm comfortable with for scans so can't rule out a sac measuring too small for abdominal scan to pick up, and I still have good symptoms so I'm not giving up on this baby yet.

Your provider will even OFFER abdominal ultrasounds at 7 weeks??? That's never even been offered to me. All of my ultrasounds before 9 weeks have always been transvaginal. They haven't even asked; they've just done it.

With my rainbow, we had seen baby and heartbeat in a transvaginal scan at 7 weeks. At 11 weeks, my OB tried to do an abdominal ultrasound and she couldn't find a heartbeat. Of course, I spazzed. Then she did a transvaginal scan and found it.

So I'm just shocked they would even attempted an abdominal scan this early. I didn't know they could ever see anything that way this early. It seems COMPLETELY normal to me that you didn't see anything!

Had scan this AM and DH and I got to see the heartbeat! :happydance: 116 BPM, so exactly where it should be at this point. Baby measured 3mm, so a little on the small side, but with a perfect heartbeat, my perinatologist isn't worried at all. He said things look fine, so I'm being put back to just the OB/Gyn. No more high risk appts for me unless I want extra supervision for stopping my meds (which I will ask for, even if they're not necessary). He said to just keep checking my blood sugar like I'm already doing since I'm on prednisone and it can cause GD. He looked at my food journal and checked the dosage on all my multivitamins and said everything is great. :D

Welcome ESwemba. Sorry about your losses, hoping you are cooking a sticky bean now :hugs:

Sammy, I think spotting after DTD is pretty common so try not to worry too much (easier said than done, I know!).

Huny, congratulations on seeing your LO's heartbeat! :happydance:

May I join this group? I just found out I am pregnant again with my rainbow after two losses. I am due January 28, 2016.

Thanks for your kind words Everything and Sammy. Spotting has gone and I sure hope it doesn't come back. I spoke with my midwife last night again and she doesn't think I'm miscarrying, so I hope she is right.

Buny, huge congrats on seeing your LO's heartbeat! That is wonderful. :)

NDH sorry your scan wasn't more conclusive - hope you get to see Baby and a heartbeat the next time. Waiting and not knowing is so hard.

Welcome to the new ladies!

A big welcome to the new ladies! Congrats on your BFP's!

Fit- I'm glad you spotting has gone away. Awesome news. :thumbup:

SammyBat- That all sounds pretty normal to me. For the record, my hpt at 4500 was a LOT lighter than my hpt at 2000.

AFM- Finally broke down and went to Motherhood Maternity for some new bras and OMG THEY ARE SO FRIGGIN COMFORTABLE I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!! My life is totally changed.

Also, I posted my scan pics in my LTTTC/pregnancy journal if anyone wants to see them. (Link in siggy.) Check out my cute little gummy bean.

Buny,

I just started reading your LTTTC journal. Oh. My. God.

I knew you'd been through a lot from your siggy, but I had NO. IDEA. I was almost in tears for you reading about everything that you've had to go through. The world can just be horrendously unfair, can't it???

I am SO unspeakably glad that you're here with us in this thread and you deserved to see that HB this week more than anyone else. I am praying with everything I have that this is your take home baby. :hugs:

Hi all. Well, I took a couple digis last week and they were showing up 2-3, so I ordered a blood test from that request a test site. I got the results today and they were 283 (my last beta was on 5/7 and was 175). So, it looks like I will lose this pregnancy. I've left a message with my doctor so we'll see what happens next, I imagine I'll have to stop the progesterone to let nature take its course.

Good luck to all of you and wishing you the best through these nine months and beyond!!

Sorry, Leigh! Hate that you are dealing with this again. It just sucks. :hugs:

Sorry I have been MIA. I had horrible nausea all day yesterday and couldn't be bothered to do a thing after work. I feel much better today. Not sure if that is good or bad. Starting to get a bit nervous about my next appointment now. I'll get the new girls added to the first page. Welcome!

I am after the same color for a boy or a girl, so we have been putting paint samples (none of them the blue I envision, of course) all over the wall in what will be the nursery. There is one I like pretty well, so I may just go with that. I am doing a mermaid/ocean theme for a girl and a hot air balloon theme for a boy, so I am really looking for this exact blue in my mind that would work for both. I might just have to settle because I don't think they make paint chips similar to what is happening in my brain. :haha:

Anything new with anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->