*January Bubbas*

Mummyemmy09

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just found I'm expecting and due in Jan and thought we could have a Jan club! My edd is 21st Jan, what is yours?

Emma x

oooohh my edd is 21st Jan too :)

How you finding everything so far?

x

Yay we can be bump buddies! I'm ok so far! A little tired and needing to pee a lot but other than that feel fine! I already have one dd and I did get morning sickness with her so I'm waiting for that to arrive! How are you so far?

Emma x

I've had morning sickness for the past 2 days....and just really tired at the moment!

It still not sunk in properly! going to tell my parents at the weekend - think it will all seem real once i've told them!

x

Hi Lintu :)

how you finding it so far? x

I've had morning sickness for the past 2 days....and just really tired at the moment!

It still not sunk in properly! going to tell my parents at the weekend - think it will all seem real once i've told them!

x

I know what you mean, I've told my parents already and my mum is so excited! I still keep thinking I'm going to wake up and realise it was a dream! Do you want a boy or girl, or don't you mind?

Emma x

I know what you mean, I've told my parents already and my mum is so excited! I still keep thinking I'm going to wake up and realise it was a dream! Do you want a boy or girl, or don't you mind?

Emma x

I hope my mum is excited! im scared to tell her..dont know why as im 24, married, living in a good flat and have a good job!

Not really thought what i want...don't really mind. Do you have any preference?
x

I hope my mum is excited! im scared to tell her..dont know why as im 24, married, living in a good flat and have a good job!

Not really thought what i want...don't really mind. Do you have any preference?
x

I'm sure your mum will be really happy for you! Is this your first child? Seeing as I already have a dd and know girls, I'd probably choose a girl but I will be just as happy with a boy!

Emma x

Hi, I'm due on the 14th :D I'm 27 and this is my first.

Feeling OK as yet, not many symptoms, though getting very emotional and crying at daft things!

EDD 22nd Jan here! :D

I have a DS..who is 10!

Hi, I'm due on the 14th :D I'm 27 and this is my first.

Feeling OK as yet, not many symptoms, though getting very emotional and crying at daft things!

Hi! Im pg with my second and yes it can be quite an emotional roller coaster!

Emma x

I am 5 wks today!!!!! YAY!!! :dance:
I am due January 16th according to my calculations but Im sure that will be adjusted once I have my first U/S. They changed my due date with my son 3 times! LOL!! But it will still be in January either way!!!!!

My hubby and I were NTNP since June 2010. In March after not having a period for almost 2 months, I decided to go to the doctor because I knew something wasn't right.
He diagnosed me as being anovulatory and I was put in Clomid 50mg CD3-7.
I ovulated first round but got BFN. This was my second cycle of Clomid at 50mg and I got my BFP!!!!

I had bloodwork done at 15DPO and my progesterone was 34.1 and my HCG was 320. I went to doc today and got my first set of prenatal blood work done. The nurse told me I could call tomorrow afternoon for the HCG & progesterone results but the rest would take a week or so. YAY!!!

I go on May 31st for my first ultrasound. I will be 7 wks, 1 day on the day of my U/S.

Congrats to you ladies on your BFP!!!!! It's so exciting!!!!

Oh, I had a missed m/c at 14 weeks with my first pregnancy, many years ago. I have a 6yr old son and this will be child number 2 for me. The first for my hubby, as my son was from a previous relationship!!
We are thrilled.

I am very anxious for my scan. One of the girls on my TTC on Clomid thread just found out she's having twins!!! I wonder if twinsies are in store for me?!
That would be fantastic!

Hi ladies: I am *just barely* pregnant. 11 dpo but testing a faint positive. EDD would be January 27th- my birthday.

Symptoms include: C-pation (eew), peeing a lot and a cold ( got that last time, too from being immuno-suppressed I'm told).

We suffered a loss this year so I am hoping this one will pull through and the testing strips get darker.

Hi there!!!! :hi:

Thats so sweet that the due date is your birthday!!!!

Welcome!

Thanks RN! I am hoping that DD is a good sign! I feel like I am cheating that I am testing positive so early :)

RN: Your story is great. Glad clomid gave you quick results!

Same symptoms as me Birdie! Congrats on your BFP :D

Wow the due dates are getting to the end of Jan already!

I started testing like a feen at about 7DPO....LOL!!!
I got my BFP at 10DPO and had my first beta done at 15DPO.
Its crazy....I got my my BFP days before AF would have been due!!!!
Gotta love technology these days. :)

I'd go nuts if I had to wait for the rabbit to kick the bucket!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"