January Due Date Thread

Wow this thread is moving fast.

Quick question: for those of you who temped during the cycle, are you still temping or did you stop?

Glong- they must just not like you!! I follow one gal on here who took a LONG time before she saw progression on the FRER

Angel- I'm 16 dpo and still temping. I plan to temp through my second blood draw (first is today) and then stop.

I want to do one now but no point wasting money buying more when I'm having beta done now.

Angel I stopped temping as I'm taking progesterone so it masks the temps anyway!

Progesterone masks the temps? I didn'tknow that. I'm on 200mg 3 times a day of progesterone

What makes your temps rise is the progesterone. So if your taking progesterone supplements, your temps will be up anyway!

Oh duh that makes sense :dohh: can't believe I didn't think of that

Glong and my tests are lightening a tad since 15dpo .. They went light at 9dpo to darker at 15dpo then to lighter then the 15, 17dpo at 19 dpo :( Its annoying me.. Today I am 20 dpo and lost for words. I still feel symptoms strongly and I am 4.5 weeks. I will be buying another test though in a few days... Maybe tomorrow but a different type of cheapy... I am scared to buy a frer and the line be light. I read about HCG hormones being so high they can break a test.. There is woman who dilute the FMU with a little water so the hcg sticks better. Sounds weird right but I saw photo's and it actually seems to work.. Caved and told my mom I am pregnant yesterday when i wanted to mothers day but I needed her support in case something went wrong..

Vankiwi I am on constant toilet paper watch honey omfg :'(

Add me to the FB page pls [email protected]
There is a page right now up called January 2017 babies

I can't stop testing literally every time I go to the loo, I'm so scared I'll loose the baby or have another chemical I have to keep testing then I panic if lines are not as dark :(

I can't stop testing literally every time I go to the loo, I'm so scared I'll loose the baby or have another chemical I have to keep testing then I panic if lines are not as dark :(

Glong : I know sweetie.. I last tested yesterday and people are telling me to stop but I cant help it.. I know exactly how you feel.. I feel like if I can get a dark line on a cheapie I will feel better. Most cheapies are supposed to be sensitive and with my history of using them progression wise I always ended up with dark ones once AF was due.. Well af is like 5-6 days late and my tests are light :'( HUGS to you and me both

Top it all off I have crotch pressure off and on for the past week and a half. I do not have a history of incompetent cervix.. Doubt it's that... but I know its a freak m/c sign but I have no pain, no bleeding nothing...... I dunno

Yes me too. It's horrible. Hopefully get my beta first test results tomorrow at least xx

Me too! :cry: I can't test at work but every time I go at home I test. DH has asked when I'm going to stop. I told him I'll stop once I see there's actually a baby in there!

My cervix is low too. No blood or signs of AF. But cervix is low and firm. They say not to use that as a measurement so I'm trying to hold off panicking until j get the results from today's B-HCG

Although I'm not technically in here yet, it seems like most of us are former TTCers? Pray everyone has a sticky bean :dust:

Me too! :cry: I can't test at work but every time I go at home I test. DH has asked when I'm going to stop. I told him I'll stop once I see there's actually a baby in there!

My cervix is low too. No blood or signs of AF. But cervix is low and firm. They say not to use that as a measurement so I'm trying to hold off panicking until j get the results from today's B-HCG

Think if I get 2-3 on digital in next day or two I'll be happy need my beta results ASAP

Think if I get 2-3 on digital in next day or two I'll be happy need my beta results ASAP

<3 <3 <3 Good luck sweetie <3 I think things will be ok..
I am caving and buying a cheapy, lol same brand, different lot number. I just don't wanna waste money on any pricey ones yet. I will be 21dpo tomorrow and ill test then or maybe wait till 22 dpo being 5 weeks.. Maybe I should try SMU too because if my hcg is too high and wonking the tests out well shit.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->