January & February Beans 2021

No bleeding yet they have felt my belly and it’s extremely painful. I’m on a drip and I’m going for emergency scan x

Star girl- Sending lots of prayers your way!!!

Hope it’s something unrelated Stargirl, sending hugs

Update.. I’ve been admitted it’s either etopic or baby’s implanted in the wrong
Place or I’ve got a infection. I have protein and ketones in my urine . I have a scan in the
Morning. I’m in absolute bits I’m really hoping everything will
Be ok :( praying it’s just a infection or something I will update when I can

thanks for all your wishes x ❤️

Update.. I’ve been admitted it’s either etopic or baby’s implanted in the wrong
Place or I’ve got a infection. I have protein and ketones in my urine . I have a scan in the
Morning. I’m in absolute bits I’m really hoping everything will
Be ok :( praying it’s just a infection or something I will update when I can

thanks for all your wishes x ❤️

:hugs: Hope it’s something simple and baby is still growing ok

Sorry @Mizztina :sad1:

How are you @Stargirl1993 ?

I hope everyone else is doing well xx

Well my symptoms have gone today, they've been strong for a week. This is what happened before my mmc so I'm feeling a bit :cry: this pregnancy was a surprise but DH and I have been excited about it. I guess I'll just have to wait and see over the next few days. I forgot how worrying the 1st tri can be.

It’s ok Joo, it’s so normal for symptoms to come and go. Try and enjoy the break, you’ll probably be back to feeling gross tomorrow :p

AFM, doing good. We are doing some messy renovations on our house so that’s been a bit crazy. Otherwise just busy with the kids! Still feeling baby wiggle around every few days, so that’s been nice :)

It was etopic I’ve had emergency surgery and my tube has been removed

Doctors just been they couldn’t find a pregnancy but they think a cyst ruptured and caused internal bleeding it’s all abit confusing as to what’s happened but my pregnancy hormones where 1500

Update- I went down for surgery was told etopic pregnancy with Liter of blood in my belly so went under for surgery thinking I was going to have my baby and tube removed. I woke up from keyhole surgery and when they Said my tubes where clear Cairo they haven’t removed them on ultrasound they couldn’t find a pregnancy beacuse it was to early and my belly was full of blood, they have said it looks like a haemorrhagic ovarian cyst ruptured and caused internal bleeding. Apparently it’s not very common. They have said I could still be pregnant?! I’m in denial I really can’t see it ‍♀️ I have another scan in a weeks time to find out more to see if there still is a baby. Sorry if this dont make sense I’m on a fair bit of medication and hardly any sleeep.

Star girl- That sounds really scary! Continuing to send prayers your way.

Oh my word how bizarre!! What an emotional rollercoaster I’m sorry you’re going through this. And a litre of blood, you must be feeling pretty rough :( When they did the surgery then, did they not touch your uterus? Like I’m wondering if they suctioned the blood out I would think it would suction a pregnancy out as well, unless they didn’t touch your uterus because you said the bleeding was in your belly right?

Oh I’m hoping for the best for you, what a scary time :hugs:

Oh my word how bizarre!! What an emotional rollercoaster I’m sorry you’re going through this. And a litre of blood, you must be feeling pretty rough :( When they did the surgery then, did they not touch your uterus? Like I’m wondering if they suctioned the blood out I would think it would suction a pregnancy out as well, unless they didn’t touch your uterus because you said the bleeding was in your belly right?

Oh I’m hoping for the best for you, what a scary time :hugs:
I haven’t a clue I had scan at 11am and went back up to the and ward 30 mins later the room was full Of surgeons and nurses etc x I don’t know how they got the blood out I’m guessing they tried not to get to close. in my heart I feel like there is no baby anymore the consultant will be coming again in the morning so I can ask some more questions x they pumped me
With air and it’s given me shoulder and back pain down one side x they didn’t take any tubes out luckily. X I’ve been given a fair bit of pain relef. I have 3-4 keyhole surgery wounds on my belly x

CE3806F4-7FB1-49B8-BCDD-A8286D4D0CB4.jpeg

I haven’t a clue I had scan at 11am and went back up to the and ward 30 mins later the room was full Of surgeons and nurses etc x I don’t know how they got the blood out I’m guessing they tried not to get to close. in my heart I feel like there is no baby anymore the consultant will be coming again in the morning so I can ask some more questions x they pumped me
With air and it’s given me shoulder and back pain down one side x they didn’t take any tubes out luckily. X I’ve been given a fair bit of pain relef. I have 3-4 keyhole surgery wounds on my belly x

View attachment 1083377
I think the blood was in the pelvis can’t be 100% sure though. They done a internal when i got
Upto the ward on Tuesday night and it
Was fairly painful x

Sending you all the love @Stargirl1993 Really hope you are home soon and recovering well!

AFM - I had period like cramps all night and woke up bleeding - it’s not too heavy but still enough so I’m a bit worried! Cramping seems to have stopped now but I’m going to call the midwife and see what they suggest!

Sending you all the love @Stargirl1993 Really hope you are home soon and recovering well!

AFM - I had period like cramps all night and woke up bleeding - it’s not too heavy but still enough so I’m a bit worried! Cramping seems to have stopped now but I’m going to call the midwife and see what they suggest!
Thankyou X Oh no bless
You it can be common defiantly phone up please keep us updated xx And fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->