January & February Beans 2021

Jules - poor Emma! Lol collin says if it's not a girl he'll be soooo disappointed :haha:
And as for the clothes I would love to tell you but I haven't worn jeans in quite a while lol I also dont have any of my old maternity stuff other than shirts. I really dont want to buy clothes yet because I dont know if were just going to be doing online classes for this semester since we arent doing clinicals. Lol don't wanna spend the money if I dont have to but I'm basically living in pjs and shorts right now.

RNmama, that's so fun though. I only ask because if your mom had twins you're more likely to as well. How are you feeling? That announcement and your kids are adorable!

Sander that's so odd! Though I'm opposite of you, usually by now I've had way less appointments. I cant believe you're almost 17 weeks! It feels like it's all going by so fast.

Afm my 12w appointment is tomorrow, I'm nervous but excited. I cant believe itll be my last appointment in the first trimester!

I want to say I'm not disappointed but I am. I haven't cried yet. Im partially at ease with it but realizing i'll never get a girl sucks.

Ultrasound went well. She said she won't say its 100% a boy but it looks like a penis... I've seen my fair share of penis' so I'm gonna admit its a boy.
However she did tell me all the measurements looked good! So thats positive.

20200723_155849.jpg 20200723_160001.jpg 20200723_160013.jpg

Lol I also live in PJ’s :rofl: Especially now that we never go anywhere, I barely get dressed anymore.

I was feeling movements here and there between 12-14 weeks, then it kind of slowed down. I rarely feel him move at this point - the exact same thing happened with my 2nd and I had an anterior placenta with him. I don’t know if it moves at all after 14ish weeks, but it seemed like that happened with Emmett. Anyways, who knows haha. I’m sure in the next 3-4 weeks it’ll start up regularly. I’m also feeling like I’m not really paying much attention to it, he might be rolling around in there but I’m distracted by the other kids I don’t notice:tease:

Sorry guys for some reason when I pulled up the page the response I had written was just sitting there unsent!

Aw Lisa, you never know - at 12 weeks it could still be a girl, they can’t say for sure just yet. If it is a boy you can be in the 3 boys club with me :tease: I know it’s so hard to imagine not having a girl. I try and think of all the positives - dad has to do all the public bathroom trips, I can have ‘girl weekends’ to myself if DH takes the boys camping or whatever. Plus I feel like it’s something I can use forevermore in my favour? :rofl: Like I’m the only girl here so I’m allowed to take the night off and drink wine thanks very much :wine:

Thanks sander, I know I'll come to terms with it but I also know its gonna be hard the next few weeks trying to come to terms with it. I know its not a for sure. But it definitely looked like a penis. Its really amazing how good ultrasounds have gotten since I had chance 10 years ago and even with collin 5 years ago

It always helped me to pick out a name right away. Just envisioning ‘another boy’ is tough. Once they have a name, I found they became my babies.

Don’t feel bad about feeling disappointed - I literally sobbed my eyes out on the way home from my ultrasound with my 2nd. I almost cried right in the office when the receptionist asked me what the gender was as we were leaving. I felt bad about being so upset, but it’s natural to feel disappointed! Especially when you already have 2 wonderful boys, of course you were hoping for a girl.

You will feel better over time, and he’ll steal your heart when he’s born :hugs:

(*if of course it does end up being a boy!*)

We already had a boy name lol at least a first name. But my husband tried to veto it like a week ago so now we're back in middle ground.
Whats funny is I can see another boy but my whole life (literally since I was 12) I've imagined having three kids and I've always seen it as two boys and a girl. So I think undoing all the time I imagined it will be the hardest part.
I don't mind being a boy mom though. I love it. They're my destructive little warriors who know momma will always be there for them.
Its actually hard to imagine what having a girl would be like. I think more so because I grew up with 5 younger brothers and then went on to have 2 boys of my own so far.
I went to target and bought a cute little outfit because thats how I get excited, lol I love looking at adorable little baby outfits and imagining baby in them.

Yes! Tomorrow I’ll have to post a picture of the little newborn outfit I bought before we even knew the gender (it’s in the kids’ closet right now). I bought a boy outfit cause with my last baby I bought girl clothes reasoning it would be my only chance to shop for a girl if I ended up with a boy - joke was on me when I had to return it all :wacko:

Anyways it’s a cute little Dino outfit, I love it! I also grew up with a brother, and I feel like now I’m so far into boy life that another one will just slide right in :haha:

Lisa- Awww! Look at that little baby! I’m glad everything looks good. I know it’s not 100%, but if it is a boy it’s ok to be a bit disappointed. At the end of the day you’re still going to love your baby. There’s a reason we get chosen to be their mamas whether they’re girls or boys. Plus you won’t have to worry about periods and the hormones that come with it. Lol

Omg sander thats what I got was a little Dino outfit! Thats too funny. I'll try and take a picture tomorrow of the one I got.

Hahaha. Yeah my SIL has a daughter and she's almost 9. She was trying to cheer me up and was like I can tell you all the things I've had to deal with as a girl mom that you'll be happy to never deal with as a boy mom. I'm glad I have someone like her who tries to cheer me up.

I think I kind of expected a boy. I had my little cry and now I think I'm just kind of accepting it. I'm sure there will be days where I'm down about it but I love my boys so much.

That is almost the same outfit I almost bought at Target the other day. I only had a certain amount with me and had a list of things I really needed so I put it back, but saved it for later. I don’t plan on asking anyone for anything or having a baby shower, but made a registry. There are a few things that won’t make it through one more kid. They also have an awesome baby sample bag they’ll give you if you make one. You have to ask customer service and they’ll give you one. It has great coupons in it plus some other cute little things.

FEB90616-3913-44AF-B464-5EE3B5A5B30F.jpeg

Awwww, these are some really cute outfits!

Btw guys, has anyone else been having crazy dreams? And I mean seriously crazy vivid dreams... Yesterday I dreamed I was being chased by vampires around my granny's house, but I found a couple of them that were not so evil and helped them establish a community where humans could offer blood for currency and everyone lived happily hippy style in my granny's garden. :saywhat:

The day before I dreamed my workplace had established 48 hour shifts but had made camp style collective bedrooms for the employees to use during the night and for some reason I had to bunk with a famous boy-band half my age who were excited because I was a stranger to them and they didn't know why I was placed in the same room (like I was kinda supposed to be their minder or something). :shock:

And the day before that I saw that I had visited someone at a hospital and they needed help but the sheets and clothes were stained. So I asked for some gloves and a nurse showed me where the box was, on a counter in front of a house plant. I went to grab some gloves from the box but got badly pricked from something and then I noticed that the house plant had syringe needles pierced through every single leave and they were sticking out from the end and had pricked me. After which I promptly freaked out because I was in a hospital and I didn't know if the needles had been used or not and I could catch something. It was so real, that I woke up almost in tears asking if we could check for diseases just from the needles.

Like, weird dreams man. Weird, weird dreams every night. :shock:

Jules thats too cute lol I would have had that in my hand too. Its gonna be really hard not buying a bunch of cute new outfits because I KNOW we have tubs of clothes. I actually need to go through them and see whats still usable.

Quantea omg those are funny dreams. I always get super vivid dreams in pregnancy so it's normal for me! However I don't dream every day, thats always been how it is for me though. Usually dreams are rare for me but during pregnancy they become more frequent and more real feeling. I actually had a rather racy dream the other night and woke up flustered. :oops:

Like, sorry for the double post, but at least the vampire one had serious potential for a movie script, lol. I actually dreamed that we were just having fun at my granny's when the vampires came. And I was able to run around and hide, but one of them cornered me behind a side door. I thought I was done for, but he only took a little bit of blood and then he and his friend left. I thought I'd escaped them and ran to find the rest of my family, but then I realized that the other vampires were not as considerate and actually hurt people. So, between two evils I thought I'd stick with the lesser one and went back to find those two. But because they could tell from my blood I was pregnant, they wouldn't come anywhere near me. So I advised them to gather as many humans to safety as they could and I would handle the rest. And I then created a system where people could either work or give blood for money and in exchange those two vampires would protect us. And some people would rather work, like farming and stuff, whereas others preferred giving their blood and sitting around all day. And the vampires were happy because they had all the blood they wanted whereas we could all live safely from the land. And then I woke up. Trippy stuff, right?

And I'm sorry for the long rambling post, but I needed to share these with someone because these dreams have been weirding me out!

Quantea omg those are funny dreams. I always get super vivid dreams in pregnancy so it's normal for me! However I don't dream every day, thats always been how it is for me though. Usually dreams are rare for me but during pregnancy they become more frequent and more real feeling. I actually had a rather racy dream the other night and woke up flustered. :oops:

So it's normal to have these weird dreams? I just thought my mind is becoming a strange place with this pregnancy!

Nope they're totally normal, and towards the end of pregnancy I always get weird dreams about what baby is going to look like and things like that. Also anxiety can manifest in dreams from what I've gathered because I always have nightmares when I'm stressed/anxious during pregnancy. I have had a few weird ones this pregnancy so far. I used to have dreams about nesting with my last one. Imagine cleaning and organizing in your dreams! :rofl:

It only took me this long to finally take a picture of the Dino outfit :rofl:

28BF4F59-02C7-4947-94FB-E3390C74D4DF.jpeg

Quantea that’s crazy! Haha. I’ve had a couple vivid dreams lately too. But I also frequently dream about cleaning and other chores hahaha

We went for family photos yesterday and the photographer got us some previews, I love how this one turned out! I also got her to take a couple bump photos for me so I’ll be looking forward to seeing those when they’re ready :)

542D7554-55AA-43DC-925A-6AA4B3E20ED3.jpeg

That is an adorable outfit and an even cuter picture!!
Can't wait to see the bump pictures!
I'm actually in the middle of trying to set up bump/announcement pictures right now. Uhg clothes and fashion and stuff is NOT my strong suit. Lol I suppose thats a good thing since boys don't really require fashion :haha:

20200726_171309.jpg

I didn't mean to attach the picture. I thought I deleted it lmao. I was gonna ask for opinions but then decided not to. Guess I'll ask anyways. Ignore the dirty mirror :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->