January Garnets!

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hello all of you due in Jan!:happydance:

Not sure if there is a better place for this post but thought as we're over half way now we should introduce ourselves and get to know each other better!!!

TEAM GARNET! :happydance:

Also, we can all say a bit about ourselves and see where we are from and possibly do some meet ups in the future???

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So, I'm from West Midlands (Wolverhampton) and I'm 32, married 8 months and this is our first baby :)

Nice stuff!

I'm an Aussie, living in London, 28, with my OH who's 33, been married 17months and this is our first.

Helloooooooooooooooo :hi:
My 2nd scan is on the 7th Sept! Very excited :)
Yours is the Monday after :) :happydance:

Will keep bumping this thread as I'm sure later this evening more ppl will be interested :)

Hello new2bumps and Kota.

Im 24 and OH is 33 and we have been together 3 1/2 years and this is our first. We live in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.

Due 28th Jan and have next scan 16th Sept!!

Hope you are both well

xxx

Hi everyone

I am due on 13th January and have my 20 week scan on Thursday - can't wait :) I am 27 and my OH is 32 - we will have been married for one whole year in September. We live in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.

Hope everyone is getting on well with your pregnancies

xx

Hi everyone,

I'm 20 from Surrey, been with my fiance for over a year and this is our first. I am due on the 27th Jan. Just about to start my final year of uni.. so juggling everything should be a challenge!

Hi, I'm due on new year's day! I'm married and this will be our first baby. We live in Leeds with a house full of pets :).

I just made it into this team as I'm due on 1st January (like the above poster :hi: )

I'm 24, live in Wigan near Manchester and I'll be a single mummy!

My first baby too and I'm very worried but EXCITED!!!!!! :happydance:

Hi everyone! I'm due on the 9th January and this is our first. My husband and I are both 28 and live in Oxford. We met back in 1999, but got married last September.:hi:

Forgot to mention-had my 20 weeks scan last week. It was amazing!! We decided to stay on team yellow x

:hi: Hi everyone!

Well im Niamh, im from Ireland! Ill be 27 in oct and this is my 3rd baby! I have 2 girls and we just found out last week that we are expecting a boy!!! So excited! Im due the 6th of Jan. :happydance:

Hope you are all doing well

xx

Hi, I'm due on new year's day! I'm married and this will be our first baby. We live in Leeds with a house full of pets :).

Hi, what pets do you have??

I consider our house to be full of them but we actually only have 2 dogs, Rex - Golden Lab who is 2, Chloe - Cross Staff/Akita who is almost 2 and Dee - Our maroon bellied conure who is 3 and very noisy!!!!

Im pretty sure LO will be the quietest of the bunch lol xxx

Hi everyone!! I'm Kal, been married to OH for a whole year on Saturday :D was given the 15th & 16th Jan due date by 2 separate midwives so I say the 16th cos thats my birthday too! Live in Glasgow ;-) team yellow xxx

Hi, what pets do you have??

I consider our house to be full of them but we actually only have 2 dogs, Rex - Golden Lab who is 2, Chloe - Cross Staff/Akita who is almost 2 and Dee - Our maroon bellied conure who is 3 and very noisy!!!!

Im pretty sure LO will be the quietest of the bunch lol xxx

:lol: I do have quite a few! A 13 year old staffy, Bullet, a 4 year old chihuahua, Ivy, a 10 month old german shepherd, Thor, 2 cats, Skarlett and Devotchka and 5 guinea pigs! I have a 9 year old german shepherd too, Marley, but he lives with my ex. I'm animal mad :)!

Hello - I'm in London, I'm a secondary school teacher. I live with my husband of one year, our two cats, tropical fish and 1 or 2 lodgers at any time. I'm 36 and he's 33. I'm due January 7th. It's our first baby and we are beyond happy.

hiya ladies :wave:, i am 26 and my oh is 33 we are expecting baby number 3 on 20th jan, our next scan is 10th sept and i cant wait :) i am from huddersfield in yorkshire xx

Hi, ladies! Nice to see a fresh thread for us Garnets.

Hubby and I are both 32, and we're a couple of American expats living in Edinburgh. (We love it here!!)

The wee bairn's due January 15. :mrgreen:

And... we have our 20-week scan in an hour!!! :happydance:

After the scan, assuming all's well, I think we'll do lunch and then get pram shopping... It remains to be seen whether we'll be looking at blue stuff or pink stuff. :)

EDIT: Ooh, a bit more on us: I work in multimedia publishing (online, DVDs, etc), and hubby works in residential care for the Edinburgh Council, working with troubled kids. Love animals, but had to leave our 2 kitties back in the States with my parents. I'm in the process of setting up a 250 litre marine aquarium!

Hi Everyone,

I'm 31 and live in Carnforth, Lancashire with my husband who is also 31. We have been married for 10 months. I had a miscarriage in Jan this year but we are expecting our first baby on 20th Jan. My next scan is on 3rd September.

Adding to the pet theme, I have a dog (Pluto) and three rabbits (Benny, Betty and William).

Good to meet you all!

Gem x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"