January Garnets!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by New2Bumps, Aug 25, 2009.

1. WW1

WW1 Mum to a little lady x

I'm pretty sure that's absolute nonsense!!

2. RT&theBean

RT&theBean Well-Known Member

So how do we go about organising our first lunch midlanders? - maybe one after we have all had our 2nd scans would be nice - we can bring piccies!!

So far I have New2Bumps and Jox as Midlanders, but I have no idea how to message you!!

Anyone else?

3. Proudmom2

Proudmom2 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    My name is Amy I am 24 married for 2 years to my Husband we have A little boy Ethan who is 17 months old and a 5 year old named Olivia (from a previous marriage when I was 17 my ex was in the military) This will be #3 and it is a surprise baby since I was on the pill!! We already had our 20 week scan and we are staying on team yellow :) I am from the United States in New Hampshire. I am Due January 9th. Congrats to all of the other January Moms!!!

4. hancake100

hancake100 Mummy to a princess x

Hello, My name is Hanelli - I live in Rossendale (near Manchester) - I am 22 years old and expecting my first little baby girl :yipee: and very excited. Adam is 24 years old and we have been together just over 3 and half years. Our EDD is the 21st January and this is the 1st which me and Adam would of met 4years ago :rolf: hehe.

We had a private scan done at 17weeks and found out we were going to be having a daughter and we both couldnt be happier :happydance: We have our next scan (20week scan) one week tomorrow and I cant wait to see out LO again (she is such a wriggle bum :rofl: hehe ) :hugs: xxxx