January Jellybeans 2013!...

welcome Lorna! Ur not far behind me at all! :flower:

when is ur first scan?!

I thought I had missed the whole tired thing. Turns out, it just took a little while to kick in. I've been in bed at 9, get up somewhere between 6:30 and 9 in the morning and take two naps everyday regardless of everything else, and I'm still exhausted. Anyone else super tired?

jrow- i think what happend is when they gave u a pap they probably dislogged the mucus plug and the blood was pooled there and released from probably the baby implanting and causing spotting which just accumulated.

Usually Dr.s dont allow pregnant women to get a pap so they dont cause any interuption for the pregnancy. If my Dr. wanted to do one id say NO WAY until after the baby is born

(i dont need one anyways for like a year and a half since the regulatiuons changed to every 2 years now for my age range)

I thought I had missed the whole tired thing. Turns out, it just took a little while to kick in. I've been in bed at 9, get up somewhere between 6:30 and 9 in the morning and take two naps everyday regardless of everything else, and I'm still exhausted. Anyone else super tired?

i am for sure! im sure its the progesterone im taking as well.... i always feel like i need a nap when i get home from work. and i sleep hard as a rock when i nap

Hi all, wondering if I can jump in and join this thread. Got my :bfp: yesterday after 8 years TTC. Due date 30th January 2012 and I am currently 5 weeks. Would anyone like to buddy up and share symptoms and bumps etc ?

Hi Lorna!! Congrats!! :) im 5 weeks and 3 days! Hope your feeling well! :) my biggest symptom has been fatigue and crampy. Also sore BB. Keep in touch!

Lorna: CONGRATS! 8 years TTC! I'm so happy you got that eggy! :happydance: I'm 5 weeks 4 days... Very exciting! How have you been feeling?

Sore boobs, frequent urination, spells of MS, many vivid dreams... Thats about it!

Little J - I haven't booked a scan yet, I have an appt with my GP on Wednesday 6th. Just sorting out a midwife, have to get my head around how things are done in NZ as only moved here from UK 2.5 years ago. When is your due date?

NellandZack - I have also had lots of lower abdo cramps for about 9 days now, got me a until I done my test was sure it was AF coming, fatigue, acne, frequent urination, heartburn and sore BB's I swear they are already getting bigger :thumbup: When is your due date?

Leinzlove - Thanks been a long time waiting and just so elated. Feeling all the above which can only be good:thumbup: When is your due date?

I already sleep alot, so it was hard for my husband imagining me sleeping more lol. But thankfully he understands and lets me sleep. I don't work or have other kids and I still have to nap. Not sure what would happen if I did :).

I'm a SAHM and I chase a toddler around. But, when she naps I nap! :)

Little J: I also peed on a dollar store test today on my lunch hour :haha: have no idea why as I haven't tested in over two weeks. Just had the urge lol. Of course I got blaring lines.

Lorna: congratulations. You must be so so excited!! :happydance:

Jrowe: so glad to hear all is okay!! The exact same thing happened to me a week and a half ago. I haven't yet seen the heartbeat tho. But the blood went away same day. Praying I get to see the little HB flickering away Friday morning.

Garfie: I'm so sorry that they're putting you in limbo. I hope you get clear good news soon! :hugs:

Brieri: I am also beyond tired. Will be heading off to bed as soon as DS stops calling out from bed and as I'm done typing this. Cant get anything done around tge house because with my early bedtime lately theres just not enough hours in the day. I was so tired I really wanted to take a nap in my car at lunch today :haha: felt too awkward though!

Stuckinoki: what a rollercoaster! I hope you get some more good news soon :hugs:

Duckytwins: it could be that but I'm not sure. I've had a few random shooting pains. Through my bbs and through my cervix area. But when I was pregnant with DS the "fake" contractions more just felt like my uterus tightening into a little ball. I had Braxton hicks start really early on. Also would happen everytime I had an O :blush: from about 14 weeks on I could always feel it clench up.

Yes! I am unbelievably tired. Like you I can sleep all night and then just a couple of hours later I'm ready to go back to bed.
I am discovering that if I need to do anything i have to do it in the morning after I wake up because after lunch I'm wiped out for the afternoon.
It's 1pm here and I have a few hours of coding work to do on my computer ( REALLY should have done it this morning but put it off) and my eyes are so heavy I just can't focus (which is why I'm on here procrastinating lol). I just have no energy and even if I have a nap I'm still sleepy all afternoon.
Sometimes in the early evening I feel a little better around 6pm but by 8 or 9pm I'm wiped out again and ready for bed. I feel like a zombie and can only hope that this only lasts until second trimester. I've had two babies before and never was anywhere near this tired.

I am SUPER tired, it comes over me in waves of serious fatigue like that feeling you get before you're about to go into a deep sleep but I sometimes can't sleep again because Ive had enough sleep! I get it in the late morning and late afternoon / all evening. It comes with my nausea too. It's yuk but reassuring. My appetite goes at this time too.

Hi Kaicee that will be great :) Buddies we are and is there an official way to buddy up lol ?

u can put me as a buddy where u add ur banner i think :)
btw congrats after 8 yrs of conciving how u feeling now?

so i thin the morning sickness is just around the corner im so sick everyday but i dont acctually puke which i think might be worse!

Yeah I'm the same this nausea is dreadful,i also think the actual sickness is just around the corner

Jrowenj - that is great news! And are they measuring you ahead now? Thought we were about the same at 9 weeks? Lovely strong h beat too :)

Super tired this morning, I've had 8.5 hrs sleep, had to get up up take Hubby to work and now contemplating going into work late so I can grab another hour! The sickness was dreadful yesterday, mine tends to come and go, ok one day and then awful the next and it really wipes you out. I've not actually been sick but the constant feeling and dashing to the toilet for nothing to come up is not nice.

So I'm 9 weeks tomorrow! Wow that's gone fast, hope the next three do too!
Has anyone else lost weight since falling? I'm overweight anyhow but have lost about 10lb since I found out. I guess it's a combination of the sickness, no appetite, and eating healthier. My midwife didn't seem too worried when I saw her.

Jrowenj - that is great news! And are they measuring you ahead now? Thought we were about the same at 9 weeks? Lovely strong h beat too :)

Super tired this morning, I've had 8.5 hrs sleep, had to get up up take Hubby to work and now contemplating going into work late so I can grab another hour! The sickness was dreadful yesterday, mine tends to come and go, ok one day and then awful the next and it really wipes you out. I've not actually been sick but the constant feeling and dashing to the toilet for nothing to come up is not nice.

So I'm 9 weeks tomorrow! Wow that's gone fast, hope the next three do too!
Has anyone else lost weight since falling? I'm overweight anyhow but have lost about 10lb since I found out. I guess it's a combination of the sickness, no appetite, and eating healthier. My midwife didn't seem too worried when I saw her.

Thanks! I dont knw why im measuring ahead again! Oh well! As long as everything is ok...

Happy 9 weeks tmrw!

Sonia I think it's quite common to lose weight in early pregnancy! All this nausea is good for dieting I suppose!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->