January Jellybeans 2013!...

So, for 2 weeks I have been measuring ahead so I don't know if I am 9 weeks or 10 weeks today! Of course I wanna go with 10 weeks!

Evening/morning ladies! Just wanted to say a quick YAY to Jrowe and Stucki - love reading good news :)

Also I have everything crossed for you Garfie, I really hope you get some clear and wonderful answers soon.

Hope you January mammas are all feeling as well as can be and a big welcome to the new ladies!

xxxx

Stucki, thats one hell of a sticky baby you have there! Maybe it was twins but you lost one?

Lorna, congratulations! Cant imagine how you must have felt seeing a positive test after 8 years! Bet you couldn't believe your eyes!

So im off to see my gp this morning. Ive been taking the cyclizine for two weeks now and im still not able to keep anything down :cry: so hopefully she will give me some different meds to try. Also im really struggling with working full time and looking after the kids/house while constantly being sick and shattered so im going to speak to her about signing me off work for a bit. Really cant wait for this trimester to be over so I can get back to normal.

Thanks for all your good wishes and advice ladies:flower:

Phoned the hospital this morning told them I was not happy with the results (fair enough I could understand the levels could be dropping) but surely not to the exact number?

Spoke to a nurse she got the dr to call me back, This is what he said:-

HCG level is 29000 (not 798) good job I questioned it.

Sac is measuring 15.3mm (not 20mm as I was told) and anything smaller than 2cm would be very difficult to see a baby.

No further blood tests needed.

Repeat scan 8 June - to relax and wait, unless I have bleeding/cramping in the meantime I should be able to see something at the next scan.:happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so happy at the moment, he apologised for their error all the way through and the worry it has caused and was pleased that one of us was on the ball (me).

I am just so relieved (have been up since 4.15) Maybe tonight I might get a better sleep.

:hugs:

X

garfie thats great news hun. Crossing my fingers you see the little bean on the 8th :hugs:

Garfie, I am SO pleased for you! and so glad you double checked!!

Happy and healthy 9 months! x

I think I'm reading most of this thread! So many preggo ladies!

I am neither gaining or losing weight, lost a full stone in my first tri last time due to appetite issues and sickness, haven't had that at all this time.

Good to see you are all doing well and those due in early Jan haven't got long at all till the 2nd tri!

Girafe - that is great news and well done for querying it with them! The Doctor sounds as though they reassured you massively, so pleased for you.

Now, put your feet up and get some sleep x

Garfie- great news!! I assumed after reading the same number they must have misread, especially with them being pleased with it!! I know just how u feel about the unnecessary stress!! Don't they know stress is bad for pregnant women!! Geesh. :flower:

Garfie- Congrats! Good thing u followed up!

Lorna- my scan is June 13th! I will be between 7 and 8 weeks then.

Garfie - sooooo happy everything is OK!!!! Wow... so happy they made a mistake, but what a scary mistake to have made!!!!!! Yay for all the good follow-ups ... what a rocky past few days, right?!

Adorable Jaime!
Garfie, what a scare you had! I'm so glad everything is okay! Good for you for taking control!

MS can be JUST nausea without vomiting, apparently that's what my mom had with each of us 3. This is what I've had so far with occasional dry heaves (TMI-sorry!) Usually get like that when I don't have something in my stomach.
I just wanted to send some reassurance since not everyone will vomit when having ms.

Hope you are all doing well today!

Garfie: Happy for the good news. :happydance:

Jaime: Your bean is beautiful! I love seeing the scan pics.

Does anyone else just feel completely strange in their body? I don't have horrible ms or cramps or anything. But all together, I just feel so uncomfortable/not myself.

Garfie: Happy for the good news. :happydance:

Jaime: Your bean is beautiful! I love seeing the scan pics.

Does anyone else just feel completely strange in their body? I don't have horrible ms or cramps or anything. But all together, I just feel so uncomfortable/not myself.
I think it's the fatigue, I feel like I'm stuck in a perpetual dream state - not quite fully awake or there.... I have had ms off and on, as well as some cramps and headaches.... I feel like I'm not myself, hope that this passes once 2nd tri is here....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->