January Jellybeans 2013!...

Does anyone else just feel completely strange in their body? I don't have horrible ms or cramps or anything. But all together, I just feel so uncomfortable/not myself.

YES! I can't even describe it, I just feel "off." I had some cramping, but it's pretty much gone and I've had a lot of nausea, but I've only ever thrown up twice (and there was nothing in my stomach). But I just kind feel blah. And I'm exhausted...

i just called the place where i had my U/S done, and i asked for the disc/cd of the scan and they said in 1 hr i can pick it up!! im soooo excited!!! yeaaay! :)

My husband and I went to bed pretty early last night, but for some reason, we turned the light back on after half an hour to do something, and there was a tarantula climbing up the wall on his side of the bed. He killed it, but needless to say, I didn't sleep well. I got up twice to pee and I had dreams that I was a canadian goose and I was flying over the ocean while this gigantic crocodile tried to eat me.

a tarantula?! where the heck do you live?!?! i get creeped out by our tiny spiders in the US, haha

I have felt off also.... not crampy like i was before, but i do get quezzy feeling random tmes of the day, sometimes its when im eating somthing. When i go to bed, i have to get up in the middle of the night bc i feel like my bladder is going to explode but i peed before bed AND i made sure not to consume too much fluid before bed....

I have been craving like crazy tho... i usually dont like to eat cake and yesterday i CRAVED it so i had Hubby stop and get some ingredients for me to make some. Also, at times i feel not that hungry and 10 minutes later i feel like i can eat a whole bus load!

awesome!! i am gonna take a nap soon..kinda tired too....
we are like 3 days apart with due dates its awesome!!!

sooo happy..
so how are you feeling today????jrowenj
i just called the place where i had my U/S done, and i asked for the disc/cd of the scan and they said in 1 hr i can pick it up!! im soooo excited!!! yeaaay! :)

Cool!!

Soooo much better. Took the day off to rest!

So happy to catch up and see the new bfps, scans, and especially Garfie's update, it made my day!!

Afm, appt with my midwife tomorrow, not looking forward to all the tests and stuff but its one step closer I guess.

At the very beginning of this pregnancy I had horrible food aversions.. The smell or thought of anything and everything made me :sick: But for the last week or so I have been craving so many random things, that I don't eat often.. Like for the last few days I've been craving a Steak and Cheese sub, so I'm about to head out and cave that craving.. :blush:

What are your cravings?

Garfie fab news so relieved for you!! :yipee:

Still waiting for my clinic to email the pictures of my scan!! Sent them a mild rant email but they will be getting a stronger one if I don't get them. Because of all my history I see a top very very expensive consultant so the least they can do is email me my first ever good scan pic!!! :brat:

I have a window of about one hour in the whole day where I am ravenous and then I have to pick very small snacks as I feel :sick: (mildly) with no appetite.

i have been craving melted mozzarella and tomato sauce... so, basically all italian food!

I really want a steak with some potatoes. But we can't have a bbq, so we may need to go out for one?

Oh steak! I had it for the longest time, and I precisely cooked a steak and cheese sub this past Tuesday! What were the odds of that? Right now I've been wanting Guatemalan-Chinese rice (If that makes any sense) I've been having such a hard time since a little over half my cravings are Guatemalan food! :(

Jro I am eating melted cheese on toast with tomato sauce right now!

Oh steak! I had it for the longest time, and I precisely cooked a steak and cheese sub this past Tuesday! What were the odds of that? Right now I've been wanting Guatemalan-Chinese rice (If that makes any sense) I've been having such a hard time since a little over half my cravings are Guatemalan food! :(
Time for a trip to Guatemala?

Congratulations to all the girls who have had great scans btw! I did read back but it was bad timing with garfie's old bad news.

the only smell that makes me wanna gag when i smell it is beer.... and i LOVE beer....well not anymore right now :haha:

i honestly go from one craving to the next.... mexican food... popcorn... sourdough bread! i feel like 5 weeks is a little early for this, or im just weak and give in or blaming my fattyness on being preggers :haha::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->