January Jellybeans 2013!...

mmm.... im craving a baked potatoe with steamed broccoli and drizzled cheese all over it. OMG im so wierd! haha

mmm.... im craving a baked potatoe with steamed broccoli and drizzled cheese all over it. OMG im so wierd! haha

I crave potatoes a lot. Also any meat that has been fried and drizzled in gravy. Normally I'm not big on eating that but oh man this baby wants it. :winkwink:

soooo I think I want to make the announcement to the family!!!!

I am measuring 10 weeks today

Is everyone waiting until the 12 week to announce???

when we see the heartbeat at our scan in 2 weeks then we are going to tell family.... but probably wont say anything to others until 10-12 weeks. Do what you feel is comfortable with u!

Your family will be there no matter what happens so since u saw that little heartbeat i say go for it!

I still just don't want to eat, no sickness, just nothing takes my fancy.

Garfie, fantastic news!

I still just don't want to eat, no sickness, just nothing takes my fancy.

Garfie, fantastic news!

Im announcing at 10.5 weeks when it's father's day here. We are giving the granddads to be happy grandad cards instead of happy father's day cards with scan pics in! :cloud9: can't wait!!

Oh steak! I had it for the longest time, and I precisely cooked a steak and cheese sub this past Tuesday! What were the odds of that? Right now I've been wanting Guatemalan-Chinese rice (If that makes any sense) I've been having such a hard time since a little over half my cravings are Guatemalan food! :(
Time for a trip to Guatemala?

I was going to go with my In-Laws to Guatemala on the 19 of this month and visit my parents. :cry: But hubby got a new job, so we have to be moving by that date to a new town, and everything got so complicated that I decided to postpone it. (and to be completely honest, with all the pregnancy thing, haha, I really don't feel like leaving hubby for a whole month) :shrug:

i posted it on fb with my pregrnancy test right away

oh wow!!!

I had a mmc at 6 weeks my first pregnancy, so I have been kinda cautious this time with who I tell... but I feel so confident after my scan last night!

There's no way I would announce straight away now but I did with my first pregnancy, we told everyone! I think that's just a natural happy reaction, it's just so exciting. Im excited now but I will be beside myself after my 8 weeks scan as I know that if there are still no ominous signs then the chances of mc are incredibly low even for someone like me!

Itold parents and siblings at 5 weeks and some close friends. Everyone else iwill at 12!

Itold parents and siblings at 5 weeks and some close friends. Everyone else iwill at 12!

I told my parents and siblings at 6 weeks this time... I can't wait 2 more weeks to tell my extended family!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think my MS is beginning to arrive.... yesterday and today always in the middle of the day i get queezy and feel icky..... but its ok by me!! Then i know my baby is progressing! :thumbup:

oh wow!!!

I had a mmc at 6 weeks my first pregnancy, so I have been kinda cautious this time with who I tell... but I feel so confident after my scan last night!

i completly understand but im 6w 3d and im already showing so its hard to hid it lol

my morning sickness got me this morning and im sur ill be getting from now on till the end thats what happened with my other 2 pregnancies

Today has been rough. I've been fighting throwing up all day. I thought the MS was starting to ease up or at least be somewhat manageable. Yesterday was a bad day but today I just know I'm going to be sick at any moment. :cry: I know it's a good thing but a month straight of every single day all day nausea has gotten to me. I can't even ride in the car. I've been stuck in my house for a month. I can't cook, clean, do anything. When I went to the doctor she told me don't worry it won't last forever. I'm trying to hang in there but I think everyone reaches that point. Not to mention that I have a 3 year old to take care of. :nope: I need some relief.

Is anyone else having a problem with foods leaving horrible tastes in your mouth? I am having this problem and it only increases the urge to :sick:. If I brush my teeth, it makes me gag which nearly makes me lose everything in my stomach. Oh come on 2nd trimester!!!!!!

oh wow!!!

i completly understand but im 6w 3d and im already showing so its hard to hid it lol

hahaha! I hear ya! I had to wear a very flowy outfit to a bbq last weekend because you can totally see my bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->