January Jellybeans 2013!...

Today has been rough. I've been fighting throwing up all day. I thought the MS was starting to ease up or at least be somewhat manageable. Yesterday was a bad day but today I just know I'm going to be sick at any moment. :cry: I know it's a good thing but a month straight of every single day all day nausea has gotten to me. I can't even ride in the car. I've been stuck in my house for a month. I can't cook, clean, do anything. When I went to the doctor she told me don't worry it won't last forever. I'm trying to hang in there but I think everyone reaches that point. Not to mention that I have a 3 year old to take care of. :nope: I need some relief.

:hugs:

Hopefully now that you are further along it will start to subside

soooo I think I want to make the announcement to the family!!!!

I am measuring 10 weeks today

Is everyone waiting until the 12 week to announce???

i posted it on fb with my pregrnancy test right away

oh wow!!!

I had a mmc at 6 weeks my first pregnancy, so I have been kinda cautious this time with who I tell... but I feel so confident after my scan last night!

i completly understand but im 6w 3d and im already showing so its hard to hid it lol

hahaha! I hear ya! I had to wear a very flowy outfit to a bbq last weekend because you can totally see my bump!

lol so cute ...so u gonna actually wait to tell everyone else?

Is anyone else having a problem with foods leaving horrible tastes in your mouth? I am having this problem and it only increases the urge to :sick:. If I brush my teeth, it makes me gag which nearly makes me lose everything in my stomach. Oh come on 2nd trimester!!!!!!
brushing my teeth is the worst part for me.. :( Food doesn't leave a bad taste but some things do taste odd x

We've told our families, close friends and work. We didn't really have much choice due to being in hospital and my mum seems to have developed fog horn mouth and insists on telling everyone she sees!

i posted it on fb with my pregrnancy test right away

oh wow!!!

I had a mmc at 6 weeks my first pregnancy, so I have been kinda cautious this time with who I tell... but I feel so confident after my scan last night!

i completly understand but im 6w 3d and im already showing so its hard to hid it lol

hahaha! I hear ya! I had to wear a very flowy outfit to a bbq last weekend because you can totally see my bump!

lol so cute ...so u gonna actually wait to tell everyone else?

I may unleash my mom to extended family right now and wait to announce to friends in 2 weeks

We've told our families, close friends and work. We didn't really have much choice due to being in hospital and my mum seems to have developed fog horn mouth and insists on telling everyone she sees!

Lol sounds like my mum.. she asked if she could tell people last week.. I thought she ment her sisters.. 5 mins later she tells me she put it on Facebook...

I did tell my family at 6 weeks everyone else found out last weekend..x

Oh, I better tell mine no Facebook yet! She sees people we've not seen for years, like mums friends I went to school with 15 yrs ago and is telling them, I then get Facebook msgs congratulating me!

Lol sounds like my mum.. she asked if she could tell people last week.. I thought she ment her sisters.. 5 mins later she tells me she put it on Facebook...

I did tell my family at 6 weeks everyone else found out last weekend..x

Lmao sounds like my mom! We told our family and a few close friends...somehow it leaked out at my work but we won't be making it completely official or "fb official" lol for a week or two. Just waiting it out:) my stepson's mom is a lil off her rocker and still has it in her head after all this time that she's "meant to be" with dp so we don't want her finding out and goin all nuts till there's less chance of a mc. She's a winner lol

And man...I don't know which is worse...puking or the need to. Pretty much 24/7 I have the need to puke or sit down because I'm dizzy but no actual ms...almost feel like actual ms would be better because at least I could puke lol...careful what u wish for right?!

I'm soo glad everythings ok jrowenj!! I had bright red no clot and it was fine:) makes me glad to hear I'm not the only one who said holy shit at an ultrasound hahaha the nurse looked at me like I was crazy!

And steak as a craving?! That's like the number one thing to make me gag and I LOVE steak:( that and some melted cheese...yet again my other fav that I can't eat anymore:( I have some cravings until i have to eat then they disappear..I'm scared the whole pregnancy is gonna be this hard lol:(

a tarantula?! where the heck do you live?!?! i get creeped out by our tiny spiders in the US, haha

I have felt off also.... not crampy like i was before, but i do get quezzy feeling random tmes of the day, sometimes its when im eating somthing. When i go to bed, i have to get up in the middle of the night bc i feel like my bladder is going to explode but i peed before bed AND i made sure not to consume too much fluid before bed....

I have been craving like crazy tho... i usually dont like to eat cake and yesterday i CRAVED it so i had Hubby stop and get some ingredients for me to make some. Also, at times i feel not that hungry and 10 minutes later i feel like i can eat a whole bus load!

I live in sunny California. We have tarantulas in the US. I don't care if they are outside, I don't like when spiders are in my space.

I'm a dizzying combination of occasionally crampy, nauseous, but not as bad since I switched to taking my prenatals before bed, exhausted and moody. I snapped at my husband for asking me if I was alright after I bit my lip pretty hard last night.

RE telling everyone. We told my parents and sister and brother-in-law on Mother's Day, then a few friends at DH's birthday party a few weeks ago and we just told FB last Friday. We posted this picture as our profile pictures:

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/bigbrothers.jpg

When I was pg with Tess, we were just about to announce it to the world when things went wrong. Then the only thing I got to post on FB was that we lost her. I know 8 weeks is early, but we decided, we want to enjoy this one publically, for as long as possible.

RE telling everyone. We told my parents and sister and brother-in-law on Mother's Day, then a few friends at DH's birthday party a few weeks ago and we just told FB last Friday. We posted this picture as our profile pictures:

When I was pg with Tess, we were just about to announce it to the world when things went wrong. Then the only thing I got to post on FB was that we lost her. I know 8 weeks is early, but we decided, we want to enjoy this one publically, for as long as possible.

That's adorable. I haven't posted on fb yet, but everyone seems to know anyway, lol. That's what I get for telling my mother.

I announced at 3weeks 4days :rofl: I say go ahead announce it. :flower:

7 weeks, expecting around the 19th January. Have told close family and a few close friends :) x

Loving all the good news and lovely scan pics!

Afm i am so tired i just wanna sleep and bloated too,finding it very hard goin to the loo:blush:

Is anyone else having a problem with foods leaving horrible tastes in your mouth? I am having this problem and it only increases the urge to :sick:. If I brush my teeth, it makes me gag which nearly makes me lose everything in my stomach. Oh come on 2nd trimester!!!!!!

Last week I had an awful metallic taste in my mouth I couldn't rid of for days. I couldn't drink water because it tasted like metal so I was drinking different juices instead. I did find it hard to enjoy food.
Brushing my teeth does that to me as well, I hate doing it now. I'm paranoid about keeping my teeth clean though, my mother lost all her teeth when she was pregnant with me and got dentures at age 23!

Ahh I love it!! They're so stinkin cute!!

Today has been rough. I've been fighting throwing up all day. I thought the MS was starting to ease up or at least be somewhat manageable. Yesterday was a bad day but today I just know I'm going to be sick at any moment. :cry: I know it's a good thing but a month straight of every single day all day nausea has gotten to me. I can't even ride in the car. I've been stuck in my house for a month. I can't cook, clean, do anything. When I went to the doctor she told me don't worry it won't last forever. I'm trying to hang in there but I think everyone reaches that point. Not to mention that I have a 3 year old to take care of. :nope: I need some relief.

Have you tried Sea Bands? Walmart sells them they're like $8 it's helped me. You could ask ur dr to prescribe something if you can't take it anymore.. :hugs:

I'm craving red meat all the time. I keep having to remind myself to cook chicken or fish so that OH doesn't get tired of it he doesn't seem to mind though. And burgers, every time I see a burger commercial I'm drooling.
Yesterday I had to have a bag of burger rings which are a type of chip here. I was salivating at the thought of them and then right after I went and bought them and ate half a big bag I felt ill.

This pic makes me smile evrytime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->