January Jellybeans 2013!...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FIRST 2013 MUMS-TO-BE!!!

If I go over by a week, I'll join you...but I think it's unlikely given my first was a c-section.

Hahaha Bethany, you're worried about a Christmas baby? Mine's due on Christmas Eve! You might go late and have a mid-Jan birthday. That's not so bad (says somone who knows because she is one!)

Milte, I have been experiencing mild cramps from around 4 weeks.They're a bit stronger now but I believe they're to do with uterus making room for baby. However, if your pain gets unbearably painful on one side, you will need to go to the docs because it could be ectopic. But that's really, really rare and isn't something you should worry about - just be aware of it.

:dust:

I doubt my baby will be born close to Christmas, last time I went two weeks overdue. Actually my proper due date would be the 4th by ovulation. Last time if I had gone by my proper ovulation based due date,I would have been over 42 weeks.

It does make me sad that I won't get to visit my family this year for Christmas. No travels at 38 weeks :(

Listen to us all worrying about birth dates. I'm particularly useless as have an early Dec, early Jan and one on the way at new year. Expensive time of year for us!! Weirdly I think it has something to do with starting my hay fever medicine, I've heard benedryl can help some ppl gets preggers wonder if that's why I will (hopefully) have 3 within a month if each other??
I suffer like you Betheney, feel really sick but mostly manage to keep it in check, I did find ds2 pregnancy a lot harder mostly cos I was do tired, hope it's not so bad for you (and me third time round). You did really well to still be bf and still get preggo, my periods don't come back till I COMPLETELY stop, I mean even a daily 5 min feed and they still don't start, as soon as I stop entirely 2 weeks later af arrives.

MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Loljust got my bfp today and due date is 1/1/2013
:happydance:

Hi Ladies

I got my :bfp: at 9dpo yesterday. Although Im not entirely convinced that my OV is 100% as thats quite early.

I really cant believe this has happened.... TTC for nearly 4 years, had ICSI in January that ended in MC 13th March and now this rainbow.... I honestly cannot believe my luck.

So by LMP Im actually 6 wks + 1 :haha: I dont think so!

Wishing everyone all the very best with their pregnancies xxxx

Tbh I dont care when my baby is born as long its healthy xxx

Hi all. Congratulations!

I also found out at 10dpo that I am pregnant! This is our first, I am very excited, a little shocked and terrified all at the same time. People assure me that this is normal.

We've been trying for about 8 months and this month was the first month where we had 'stopped trying' so guess that's helped! My calculations make me due January 4 2013

Happy and healthy 9 months ladies x

Yay I pray for a VERY H&H 9 months for us all :flower:

Anyone experiencing symptoms yet? I had cramps in the beginning but nothing since and I'm freaking out! With DS my bbs were aching before I even got my :bfp:!

A bit of backache but thats it!

What were your beta numbers??? (if you tested). Mine was 1776 at 16dpo which is considered high. If I have such high numbers shouldnt I have more symptoms???

:haha: you'd swear this was my first pregnancy :blush:

Sorry for sneaking over from third tri but wow! January 2013 babies already! Congrats :D

I wish you all a healthy, happy pregnancy.

Jogami - congratulations.

Not many symptoms for me, I've had cramping on / off and also back ache, plus head ache.
Other than that I just feel like AF is going to show. X

just cramping for me, i've also had what i would explain feels like round ligament pain, i know that's not what it is, but that's EXACTLY what i feel like, if i sneeze or cough those muscles hurt so much! same as if i don't move all night in bed and then stretch... those muscles just cramp like crazy and i have to quickly bend forward to stop them from cramping.

Jogami - congratulations.

Not many symptoms for me, I've had cramping on / off and also back ache, plus head ache.
Other than that I just feel like AF is going to show. X

Congrats to you too Sonia :hugs:

i've had brown spotting today.... 12 dpo.... so i'm feeling really uneasy right now :(

just cramping for me, i've also had what i would explain feels like round ligament pain, i know that's not what it is, but that's EXACTLY what i feel like, if i sneeze or cough those muscles hurt so much! same as if i don't move all night in bed and then stretch... those muscles just cramp like crazy and i have to quickly bend forward to stop them from cramping.

I have that too!!! I just got off the loo and stood up too quickly and i had a sharp ouchy pain in my bottom right side.

Anyone having sore boobs, nipples yet?

Betheney I had brown spotting cd27 and cd28 then ewcm on day 30 thats what made me test - sounds ok to me hun :thumbup:

Bubs is just nestling in deeper!

Also brown blood is old blood, if its alot and bright red youd have something to be concerned over but brown is A-OK! X

Hi Ladies

I got my :bfp: at 9dpo yesterday. Although Im not entirely convinced that my OV is 100% as thats quite early.

I really cant believe this has happened.... TTC for nearly 4 years, had ICSI in January that ended in MC 13th March and now this rainbow.... I honestly cannot believe my luck.

So by LMP Im actually 6 wks + 1 :haha: I dont think so!

Wishing everyone all the very best with their pregnancies xxxx

Tbh I dont care when my baby is born as long its healthy xxx

Fancy seeing you here :hugs:

Hello ladies, we got our BFP on Sunday, feeling v happy & terrified all at the same time!!
Due date is jan 2nd, but I was 2 weeks over with my son (although that was 15 years ago, eeeek!)
I have had tons of symptoms, sooooo tired :sleep:, nips are on FIRE!!, crampy stretchy, killer headaches & waves of nausea & craving lettuce :rofl: which I normally loathe with a passion!!
Here's to us all having a v happy & healthy 9 months together :hugs:

Betheney I had brown spotting cd27 and cd28 then ewcm on day 30 thats what made me test - sounds ok to me hun :thumbup:

Bubs is just nestling in deeper!

Also brown blood is old blood, if its alot and bright red youd have something to be concerned over but brown is A-OK! X

That makes me feel better thank you... I know brown blood is old blood but i usually get it before AF starts and i dunno.... i didn't have it with my first so i am just.... freaking out. I mean i did have spotting with my first but that was at 7 weeks so it was a different ball game all together. I guess i'm just terrified of a chemical.

I got my bfp a few days ago, this wasnt here! I think i am due around the 4/5th? not entirely sure, going by my oldcycle length it shud be the 5th, but theyve been all over the place as im bfeeding still. YAY i told my friends i wanted a 2013 baby....maybe pushing it hey!

my boobs are so sore, its making breastfeeding hard, i wanted to scream when he latched on last night! :)

I got my bfp a few days ago, this wasnt here! I think i am due around the 4/5th? not entirely sure, going by my oldcycle length it shud be the 5th, but theyve been all over the place as im bfeeding still. YAY i told my friends i wanted a 2013 baby....maybe pushing it hey!

my boobs are so sore, its making breastfeeding hard, i wanted to scream when he latched on last night! :)

oh rly?!?!

I'm BF and my booby pain still hasn't set in yet.... i swear it was like my first preggo symptom last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->