January Jellybeans 2013!...

Wow January 2013 babies already! Congratulations ladies! x

yay and congrats to the new BFPs

Betheney, praying your bleeding lets up. I know its so nerve wrecking when you're not past 14 dpo yet. but like others said, it's hopefully old implant blood

Ash congratulations everyone!

I got BFP on saturday, due date is 3rd jan - my first every one! We re over the moon but I have to say I'm struggling with constantly being terrified that something is going to go wrong! I've been having terrible cramps which worried me - feel like AF is going to arrive - no one told me bout that one! Now today because I feel a bit better I'm worried that's a bad sign too! Its so precious but i also know how much Can go wrong and this is something that i have wanted for a long long time! It's going to be a long 8 weeks!

I too thought oh no a early january birthday but at long as we get a healthy baby that's all that counts
X

it was just a bit of brown spotting and so far none more of anything. Phew!

stockers my first BFP i remember all my cramping feeling like AF cramps, some women say they feel "different" mine didn't, Identical to AF. Further along when your uterus is stretching they feel exactly like bad period pains, that's the worst, you're either convinced your miscarrying or just plain miserable you have period pain 24/7 or at least i was.

Hi Ladies, Got my BFP today at 12dpo and I'm due 3rd of jan. Praying this is my rainbow baby after 2 losses.
Stockers697;Yaay for due date buddies!!!

Betheny glad to know you're fine. Sending lots of sticky dust your way.

congrats ladies on the new years babies already! :) hope you all have a healthy and happy 9 months :flower:

Wow jan 2013 babies already :) Congrats girl :) My daughter's name is Evarose :)

Glad you're feeling better Betheney :D

How is everyone else doing? I had my first bout of nausea this morning - almost gagged brushing my teeth :haha:

Hi Johami, I am ok thanks, not really having many symptoms. My nipples aren't as tender as they were, more frequent urination, had a banging head ache yesterday and some cramping, which has continued today but other than that pretty normal.

I went swimming this morning, I am quite over weight but am relatively fit. Swimming was ok but was a little apprehensive. Hoping all is still ok.

I also have my first midwife appointment for next Tuesday - wow, guess it will feel very real then!

Sorry to hear about your nausea - hope it passes quick x

Glad you're feeling better Betheney :D

How is everyone else doing? I had my first bout of nausea this morning - almost gagged brushing my teeth :haha:

oh no!!!! this totally reminded me that my gag reflex is teribble during pregnancy!!! NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woke up this morning with sore boobs, first preganncy symptom :)
I wonder if it will be difficult to keep breastfeeding

One of my first symptoms first time around, but I also used to have it as an AF symptom and since breastfeeding I no longer do.

But sore BB are still yet to set in.

check out the first post girls it's all pretty like.

Hi Betheney!

My EDD is 6th Jan 2013 but Im not 100% as my cycles are pretty messed up after the ICSI and the MC. Hopefully I'll be getting an early scan so will let you know for sure xxx

Hope everyone else is doing well and not panicing too much! xxx

I'm also due 2nd Jan according to due date calculators! 1st baby for me so excited! :)

Claire x

Congrats Claire! We're due Jan 4 and also our first, so we're very close together, have you had many symptoms yet? X

Have felt quite nauseas for the last 2 days and I bit crampy but that's all, how about you? x

Thanks for updating this thread, and that's cool about the seasons. One think I dread about this baby is having to be trapped inside for months in the winter until the weather gets nice. Will be nice for you to have a summer baby and be able to get out

Claire - I've not really had many symptoms other than cramping, both left and right sides. Also really decreased appetite which I know isn't good so trying to eat little and often. Hope the nausea doesn't turn into actually sickness for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->