January Jellybeans 2013!...

4Monkey and Tasha-I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and hope to see you back very soon.
Congrats to the new BFP's!
Anybody crying at the drop of a hat? There hasn't been a day in the past 4 that I HAVEN'T cried. And for no apparent reason. What the hell?

I was watching Special Agent Oso with my DS the other morning and for some reason I cried and that was what clued me in to being pregnant! Who cries during a children's program?

So sorry Tasha and 4Monkeymama for your loss. my prayers are with you

4Monkey and Tasha-I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and hope to see you back very soon.
Congrats to the new BFP's!
Anybody crying at the drop of a hat? There hasn't been a day in the past 4 that I HAVEN'T cried. And for no apparent reason. What the hell?

yes, I've been so emotional this pregnancy, its ridiculous

Sassy_mom - my morning sounds just like yours! My saving grace this afternoon has been ginger nut biscuits!

I'm crying at stupid things as well as sad things.

Just got myself some floradix (natrual, liquid iron) to help deal with my faintness and lack of energy and it seems to be helping already! Also started taking omega oils.

So sorry 4monkey :( :hugs:, no matter how bad the symptoms get nothing is worse than a loss xx

Sassy_mom - my morning sounds just like yours! My saving grace this afternoon has been ginger nut biscuits!

I need something ... I can barely take care of my DD. She's almost 4 and very independent so that is helping. She is trying to take care of me which is sweeter than anything I have ever seen. It's a struggle to get up and make food. :sick: I may have to look for those. I am trying anything at this point. Ice water feels good and I'm going to try popsicles when they are ready. Slushy stuff seems to help somewhat.

Right now, I just want to sleep, buried under some cover with a cold rag on my head and ice water near my mouth. :(

Sounds like heaven to me! I've been asleep on the sofa since I got in from work, the smells of hubby cooking his dinner is making my tummy turn! Like you say, worth a try x

Tasha and 4monkeymama- I'm soo sorry life is so cruel, big hugs and I wish you all the luck for the future xxxx
Congrats and welcome to all the new BFP's
AFM- had a strange few days symptoms up and down yesterday felt sick all day and shattered and nothing...zero symptoms today plus my gut feeling is a bad one I had brown discharge and period like cramps with back ache so I think I might be about to miscarry, if I make it I have a scan on Wednesday:-(

Tasha and 4monkeymama- I'm soo sorry life is so cruel, big hugs and I wish you all the luck for the future xxxx
AFM- had a strange few days symptoms up and down yesterday felt sick all day and shattered and nothing...zero symptoms today plus my gut feeling is a bad one I had brown discharge and period like cramps with back ache so I think I might be about to miscarry, if I make it I have a scan on Wednesday:-(

Oh no! I'm so sorry!! I hope it doesn't happen! :hugs:

I certainly hope it's just normal spotting and cramping :hugs2:

The nausea is wretched but it seems if I eat small amounts periodically that it alleviates for a bit... Hard to eat when I'm not actually feeling hungry though!

I will be 7 weeks in 3 days! eeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everything goes ok. sending u hugs :hugs:

Hoping all is ok bella's mummy!

My food intake today has consisted of

A quarter of dry toast
Half an apple

(Didn't stay down for long)

Plain chips, about 10-15

(didn't stay down for long)

4 ginger nut biscuits
1x banana
Hand pull of cherries

Hot cross bun
Popsicle
1x ginger but biscuit

Fingers crossed the small amount I have eaten manages to stay down. Feeling ok at the moment thanks to a quick ginger biscuit when I did feel queasy x

Thanks ladies been in the bath for a few hours and the stomach pains not subsiding, dreading going to sleep this feels like my m/c a few years ago, I pray I'm wrong but doesn't feel right ifykwim

Wish we had a crystal ball and knew our future well at least pregnancy ones xx

Thanks ladies been in the bath for a few hours and the stomach pains not subsiding, dreading going to sleep this feels like my m/c a few years ago, I pray I'm wrong but doesn't feel right ifykwim

Wish we had a crystal ball and knew our future well at least pregnancy ones xx

Oh Hun! I hope ur ok x

I had what i would call bad period pain when i was pregnant with no.1 but i've had none this time but it's probably because i've had a baby before so my uterus is used to stretching.

AFM - My morning (all day) sickness sounds alot like yours ladies, eating CERTAIN things help but the last thing i want to do is bloody eat. Not to mention if i eat a large meal i would expect it to help for a few hours but it doesn't 40mins later i feel sick again so need to eat again. It's so awful eating every bloody hour. Forcing yourself to eat is horrid. But i just can't function during the day, i'm not getting any uni work done and just laying on the lounge feeling sorry for myself.

4monkey please update us with how everything is going, i don't want to update post 1 with a miscarriage unless we're absolutely sure :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->