January Jellybeans 2013!...

I've been having these sharp pains in my tummy today. they started this afternoon and one of them was so bad, it about knocked me down. No blood or anything though.... could these be normal?

Tasha and 4monkeymama- I'm soo sorry life is so cruel, big hugs and I wish you all the luck for the future xxxx
Congrats and welcome to all the new BFP's
AFM- had a strange few days symptoms up and down yesterday felt sick all day and shattered and nothing...zero symptoms today plus my gut feeling is a bad one I had brown discharge and period like cramps with back ache so I think I might be about to miscarry, if I make it I have a scan on Wednesday:-(

I hope everything goes ok. sending u hugs :hugs:

Me too Bella'smummy, have everything crossed for you.
4monkeymama, so so sorry for your loss, lots of :hugs: and hope to see you back here soon.
xxx

Ducky, there's a member on here named Jaydensmommy (I think that's the name), she's a nurse and she said at one point she was doubled up in bed because the pains were so bad, but everything was still fine, she didn't miscarry or nething.

So sorry for you loss 4monkeys :(

Congrats to all the new BFPs :)

AFM to day I feel horrible and have to go to work :( I just want some time off so I can rest and have one of mine and LOs sleepy days that we have when I'm sick (we snuggle up on the lounge and watch movies) i hope I don't feel sick all day as working with food will be bad enuf with out already wanting to be sick :( other then that everything is ok :)

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to check in again. Not feeling great here. Crampy/sharp pains on both sides, nausea and unbelievably exhausted. Trouble keeping things down too and just no energy. Meeting with a nurse practioner next week. Thinking it will just be a prescribe prenatal visit and will have an ultra sound at 10 weeks. Cannot wait, we have been trying for over a year.

Hi ladies!

After 3.5 years of TTC I finally got my BFP! The month before we were supposed to start fertility treatments, it happened naturally. I am so happy and excited. I don't think that I am able to think about anything else.

My EDD is January 18 and I have gone for my HCG today and then am going back again on Wednesday to confirm that everything is going well.

Symptoms: sore breasts, light nausea, making many trips to the bathroom, not hungry but very thirsty, light cramping off and on.

:)

Hi Ladies! I'm here! I got my :bfp: tonight! My EDD is January 26 based on O. (Based on LMP it's January 19, and I know that isn't right.)

Hi everyone, please can I join you? Got my bfp after nearly 2 years of ttc. EDD is 9th Jan at the moment. Got my first doctors appointment tomorrow :)

Anyone else feel like they've swallowed a helium balloon? I am so bloated, I'm sure people will start guessing soon (or maybe I'm just paranoid?) no sickness yet tho (yay!)

I am unsure on my actual due date but if i go from my last period i am due Jan 14th
But i will confirm that after my first scan in a couple weeks!

wow!!! a whole bunch of new ladies!!!!!

:howdy:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Look at all the new :bfp:s! H&H 9 months to you all!

4monkeymama, I am so sorry, hunny :hugs:

AJ, I actually read through that thread when I was pg with Tess, but totally forgot about it! Thanks for reminding me!

Wow, congrats to all the new bfp's! Especially the ones who have been trying for so long! That's so exciting for you!

I'm not really feeling any symptoms today. Boobs don't hurt at all anymore and I haven't experienced much nausea. I do get super bloated around midday though. This is my third pregnancy (dh's first child) and I don't know how I'm going to hide this pregnancy from everyone until i'm 12 weeks! lol I think I'm going to show really early.

How is everyone else doing today?

Wow, congrats to all the new bfp's! Especially the ones who have been trying for so long! That's so exciting for you!

I'm not really feeling any symptoms today. Boobs don't hurt at all anymore and I haven't experienced much nausea. I do get super bloated around midday though. This is my third pregnancy (dh's first child) and I don't know how I'm going to hide this pregnancy from everyone until i'm 12 weeks! lol I think I'm going to show really early.

I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster, symptoms would come and then disappear last week. This week I feel like I haven't slept at all, I wake up tired!
Boobs are really full/ heavy and weird dull aches in them.
I had weird abdominal cramps yesterday but it may have just been gas - I layed down for 2 hours (napping most of the time) and it seemed to have stopped.
Cannot wait to have an U/S - I have my first appointment with a GP tomorrow. Hope my bloodwork and tests came back properly. Feeling pretty paranoid about anything I feel....

MEGA congrats to all the new joiners and those who were LTTTC! That's amazing, brilliant news.

For those of you feeling exhausted, you have got to try this. I picked up some natrual, liquid iron called Floradix from a health food store after a friend suggested it. I'm 100%!!! The stuff is amazing, and it's all natrual so no constipation. I feel amazingly better :)

MEGA congrats to all the new joiners and those who were LTTTC! That's amazing, brilliant news.

For those of you feeling exhausted, you have got to try this. I picked up some natrual, liquid iron called Floradix from a health food store after a friend suggested it. I'm 100%!!! The stuff is amazing, and it's all natrual so no constipation. I feel amazingly better :)

yes I need to pick that up. took it last pregnancy as I'm always anemic, and it worked wonders. and I'm not taking my prenatal vitamins anymore cause I just puke them up, but I think floradix will be gentler on my stomach

add me down approx due date Jan 12th!

we need a GROUP NAME....?

today was something new for me, usually i'm nauseous 24/7 with varying degrees of intensity.

Today i had no nausea and then BANG nausea so intense and the urge to vomit so big i just about vomit all over myself while driving down the free-way. It took every small miniscule ounce of strength to not vomit absolutely everywhere and i don't know how i did it.

I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster, symptoms would come and then disappear last week. This week I feel like I haven't slept at all, I wake up tired!
Boobs are really full/ heavy and weird dull aches in them.
I had weird abdominal cramps yesterday but it may have just been gas - I layed down for 2 hours (napping most of the time) and it seemed to have stopped.
Cannot wait to have an U/S - I have my first appointment with a GP tomorrow. Hope my bloodwork and tests came back properly. Feeling pretty paranoid about anything I feel....

Sorry about all the symptoms. Hope you start feeling better soon!

I noticed you're in Vancouver! I'm in Winnipeg. Nice to see another Canadian girl on here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->