January Jellybeans 2013!...

Betheney can you change my due date on the front page to the 14th. At first I was going by my ovulation date and that put me at the 16th but my dr only uses lmp so I'm going to stick to that.

Ooo can u change mine from 13th to 12th please. I got it wrong first time

Thanku

Welcome all new ladies :hi: and sorry some of you are having it rough :cry:

I am glad I am a stay at home mum - cos all I seem to do is :sleep:

I don't have any nausea (yet) just sore boobies and twinges (I suffer with endo and IBS) and have been taken off my medicine so all I can have is peppermint tea for now - it's okay to drink, maybe it might help with your nausea ladies :shrug:

Tomorrow I go for my third HCG test - I was spotting Sunday - due to shock I think as my mum had fallen and I spent all Sunday in A & E, luckily she was ok no bones broken:thumbup:

How about January Juniors for a name :haha:

Hope all you ladies with terrible symptoms feel better soon (I'm sure mine will be just around the corner):dohh:

:hugs:

X

I'm wondering if its the high level of b6 in my vitamins that's keeping me nausea free? I do have mild bouts every now and then, but ginger beer usually solves it, just a queasy feeling, no actual hurling has taken place. Also I find drinking a lot of water eases the queasiness, JaydensMommy did say that nausea can be caused by dehydration and staying hydrated dilutes the hormones and eases the MS. Guess I'm just looking for a reason for why I still feel so good at nearly 7 weeks, just hoping its not a sign that something is wrong.

ETA: I like January Fireworks for a group name cuz of the group pics, we're bringing in the new year with a bang!

Welcome to all the new ladies!!! More babies is so exciting!!

Everyday is dragging by so slowly. Moving makes me nauseous. It's been so hard to take care of my DD. I have to force myself to eat and it's just awful! I just want this to be over!!! :wacko:

Congratulations to all the new bfps!!!! Leinz can't believe we are due the same month again!

Got a bit scared yesterday, had cramps similar to what I had with my mcs, but went away after a couple of hours. My lower tummy just feels a bit 'tighter' today. No other symptoms really, but I have started to get a bit car sick!

Well although I checked and double checked with my doctors reception about whether I needed to see doc regarding pregnancy or just book in with midwife, they told me to make an appointment with doctor. Went this morning to be told no, you just see midwife (as they did with my last pregnancy) so that now means that by the time I see my midwife I will have waited 4 weeks for an appointment.

I'm only really bothered as I'm not exactly sure how far on I am, due to weird periods etc and the doctor didn't seem to care at all....hmmmmm

well no proper sickness yet, just sore boobs on and off, having to pee lots and lots, a few headaches and just wanting to sleep! :sleep:

Ok i definitely spoke too soon, about 5 minutes after my last post i found myself doubled over the toilet, (TMI ALERT!!) looking at the fruit cocktail i had for breakfast. I admit it does put my mind at ease a bit, but now i'm like, ok i threw up, you can go away for the remaining 7+ months now.

I'm wondering if its the high level of b6 in my vitamins that's keeping me nausea free? I do have mild bouts every now and then, but ginger beer usually solves it, just a queasy feeling, no actual hurling has taken place. Also I find drinking a lot of water eases the queasiness, JaydensMommy did say that nausea can be caused by dehydration and staying hydrated dilutes the hormones and eases the MS. Guess I'm just looking for a reason for why I still feel so good at nearly 7 weeks, just hoping its not a sign that something is wrong.

ETA: I like January Fireworks for a group name cuz of the group pics, we're bringing in the new year with a bang!

Hey AJ! I have had small bouts here and there that don't last long and if I didn't know I was pg would probably not even notice it. With DS I had nothing and he is a healthy 8 yr old. Some people get it and other's don't, it's not indicative of a healthier or stronger pregnancy so try not to worry. Consider yourself one of the lucky ones!

Im having no symptoms....not one.

I didnt have sickness till 12-15 weeks along with Barrys pregnancy and thenlastd until the day i went into labour, god i hope it doesnt last that long again.

I wont be booking a obgyn appointment till 8-12 weeks along, I dont have blood tests or anything like that during pregnancy so theres no need for me to see one sooner.

what about "January Fireworks" for a name

Forgot about the headaches! It's driving me crazy! I have one for about half of the day, everyday. Will be glad when that symptom stops.

I can't book in with my midwife until I'm 8w 2 days, seems forever away...

Not sure about group name. All I can come up with is New years resolutions and January joy/ bundles of joy
Both a bit lame lol.

I am hoping that the B6 is starting to help. I take 100mg (1 tablet a day) and this is my 3rd day taking it. This morning after breakfast I was able to get up and straighten up a few things before needing to sit down again. I'm really hoping if I take it one thing at a time, I can surprise DH and have everything all cleaned up when he gets home tonight. He's been coming home and doing my job and it's hard for him to keep up with it all. :haha: I think he is starting to understand how hard a stay-at-home mom really works!:haha:

Forgot about the headaches! It's driving me crazy! I have one for about half of the day, everyday. Will be glad when that symptom stops.

I can't book in with my midwife until I'm 8w 2 days, seems forever away...

Not sure about group name. All I can come up with is New years resolutions and January joy/ bundles of joy
Both a bit lame lol.

I have headaches really bad too. I have found that if I don't drink enough water, it makes them come on. Try and stay hydrated. That may help.

I actually don't drink very much at all really, so I will try and up my levels.

Thought of another, how about January Joey's?

Hi all.
I've had a hole day of not being sick! Well until now anyway!
I have had quite a strong tummy ache today, but more upper tummy, just by belly button.
Also had A LOT of cervical mucus, anyone else having this?

Yay, yes Poppy.. I'm here! And Melly, yay pregnant and due in the same month again. But, this time our outcome is coming with babies that sleep deprive us! And we couldn't be happier about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->