January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hey Ladies ..

No sickness for me today but I'm very tired again.. I keep trying to nap but I'm still in bed by 10pm and then I have to drag myself up for work at 8am.. thank god I only work round the corner,, I think if it was any further I would be late every day.. x

Hi everyone

I have been reading this thread for a week or so but haven't posted as although the pregnancy tests say otherwise I really don't feel pregnant! I had sore boobs before I tested and thats what made me test but they have pretty much gone back to normal. No sickness and no more tired than normal :shrug:

I am due Jan 9th by my LMP and pretty shell shocked - it took over a year to conceive my little girl so was expecting to be hanging in ttc for a while but first month and BFP!

Looking forward to chatting with you all :thumbup:

Urgh, my nausea has kicked in big time. Only been sick once, yesterday, but from about 8am to 11am I am pretty much trying not to be sick. It's especially hard because I work with the public and I am really scared about being sick at work. I told my boss though and she was really understanding and actually way more excited that I thought she would be which was sweet. Eating helps, but not for long and the nausea creeps back in. I can't believe there could be weeks of this. :-( Sorry for the moan. It is comforting to know that others are going through the same thing.

On a more exciting note I got my appointments through from the hospital. I see the midwife on the 6 June and get my 12 week scan on the 28 June. I can't wait!

So I'm still reeling from the shock

We are expecting TWINS! Baby A was measuring 7 weeks 2 days and Baby B was measuring 6 weeks 4 days. Baby A's heartbeat was 153 beats a minute and Baby B's heartbeat was 146 beats a minute.

So shocked but realise how very blessed we are :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG-20120515-00361.jpg
    IMG-20120515-00361.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 18
Jogami - congrats! I hope it's not your due date that means you've fallen with twins, as I'll be in trouble ;) x

We are expecting TWINS! Baby A was measuring 7 weeks 2 days and Baby B was measuring 6 weeks 4 days. Baby A's heartbeat was 153 beats a minute and Baby B's heartbeat was 146 beats a minute.

OMG! Congrats :happydance: :happydance:

Amazing! Congrats x

Awww how cute! Congrats!:happydance:

Oh wow, more twins! How many sets of twins is that for January?

Congrats Jogami :baby::baby:

Did you have many symptoms etc?

:hugs:

X

Congratulations on the twins. I'd love to have twins!

Congratulations on the twins!!!

Dh is terrified that we might have twins, due to me taking soy and my hcg levels at 15 dpo being higher than the charts say it should be.

AMAZING NEWS JOGAMI, CONGRATS!!!

Huge welcome to all the new January mamma's!!

xxx

Hi everyone!
Found our today I am 5 weeks due 14th Jan 2013!
Such a shock as I haven't had AF for 7 months and only figured I was PG when provera didn't induce AF! To say I am shocked is an understatement!
Symptoms:
Bloated, heavy feeling in abdomen, lower backache, tiredness, slightly sore boobs, fluttering...

Love the PIC! Yay for twins, jogami! Congratulations! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->