January Jellybeans 2013!...

So I'm still reeling from the shock

We are expecting TWINS! Baby A was measuring 7 weeks 2 days and Baby B was measuring 6 weeks 4 days. Baby A's heartbeat was 153 beats a minute and Baby B's heartbeat was 146 beats a minute.

So shocked but realise how very blessed we are :hugs:

congrats :)

I'm wondering if its the high level of b6 in my vitamins that's keeping me nausea free? I do have mild bouts every now and then, but ginger beer usually solves it, just a queasy feeling, no actual hurling has taken place. Also I find drinking a lot of water eases the queasiness, JaydensMommy did say that nausea can be caused by dehydration and staying hydrated dilutes the hormones and eases the MS. Guess I'm just looking for a reason for why I still feel so good at nearly 7 weeks, just hoping its not a sign that something is wrong.

ETA: I like January Fireworks for a group name cuz of the group pics, we're bringing in the new year with a bang!

i would say yes it's the B6, it's had quite a change with me, although i still get nauseous i can tell the difference, how much B6 do you take?

Everyday is dragging by so slowly. Moving makes me nauseous. It's been so hard to take care of my DD. I have to force myself to eat and it's just awful! I just want this to be over!!! :wacko:

I hear ya, forcing yourself to eat is just the worst senstation, not to mention you feel sick again before that food has even been digested so you're still full when you have to force yourself to eat again.

I am hoping that the B6 is starting to help. I take 100mg (1 tablet a day) and this is my 3rd day taking it. This morning after breakfast I was able to get up and straighten up a few things before needing to sit down again. I'm really hoping if I take it one thing at a time, I can surprise DH and have everything all cleaned up when he gets home tonight. He's been coming home and doing my job and it's hard for him to keep up with it all. :haha: I think he is starting to understand how hard a stay-at-home mom really works!:haha:

I think my nausea is slightly better since taking the B6, i take 100mg in the morning and although i do feel nauseous less throughout the day i do feel rather bad in the evenings and i wonder if it's because the B6 is starting to decline by then? But yes after 3-4 days i do beleive it has impacted on my sickness. It's doing more than my prescription anti-nausea meds which are down right useless.

I actually don't drink very much at all really, so I will try and up my levels.

Thought of another, how about January Joey's?

I don't drink either so i'm drinking lots of peppermint tea which is suppose to me good for MS

We are expecting TWINS! Baby A was measuring 7 weeks 2 days and Baby B was measuring 6 weeks 4 days. Baby A's heartbeat was 153 beats a minute and Baby B's heartbeat was 146 beats a minute.

OH I KNEW YOU WERE HAVING TWINS!!! i spent hours looking at doubling rates for twins and not the doubling rates prior to CD16-18ish and not the doubling rates of women who had lower HCG numbers because they also tend to double fast. But i looked at women who had the same rates as us around CD17-18 and how much they doubled in the next week or two. Women pregnant with twins nearly always had it around 33hours. Which is around what yours are. Women with singletons had them more about 50ish hours. Which is what mine are so i've been convinced for over a week now you were having twins and i am having a singleton. HAHA. My scan is in 5 days, but i already know how many are in there.

Love love love love love

AS FOR THE TEAM NAME!!!

January Babies
January fireworks
January Juniors
January Joeys
Bundles of January Joy
Joyful January babies
January Jellybeans
January Jellyfish
January Jewels
January Jubilee
January jolly jumpers (maybe more of a parenting team name)

It doesn't really matter what the name is as it only goes in the thread title and only we see that because we're the ones that visit the thread, TBH i could make siggies with any/all of these names and so could you ladies.

I got all the different names from your suggestions as well as past January team names as well as just googling J words... which was interesting... We could of been January Jockstraps or January Jailbirds. lololololololol. I had myself in a bit of a giggle.

I dunno, i'm just really not that phased on the name.

Maybe once we've knuckled down on a few suggestions i'll make a poll. But even then if the votes are like 60% and 40% i feel bad for the 40% that wont have their name so i have a feeling we'll end up with multiple names or at least one name but multiple siggy banners.

I love the January Jellybeans! Jelly is sticky, right?

Betheney my multivitamin has 10mg or mcg of b6, (forgot which) but wow, you're taking a lot! I guess it just wasn't my time yet cuz it sure didn't help me today, today was terrible, I was on the verge of throwing up the whole time.

I had no idea B6 helps with MS. I take 50mg, but I was taking it to lengthen my LP. I will continue taking it.

Betheney my multivitamin has 10mg or mcg of b6, (forgot which) but wow, you're taking a lot! I guess it just wasn't my time yet cuz it sure didn't help me today, today was terrible, I was on the verge of throwing up the whole time.

all the preggo websites i found say to take 25mg three times daily but i could either buy 100mg tablets or 250mg tablets!!! so i figure the only thing i can do is take 100mg once daily... i don't think you can overdose in B6 anyway.

Leinz you're right!!! Jellybeans are sticky hahahahaha plus i just made the worlds most cutest siggy banners

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/Januaryjellybeanssmall.png

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/Januaryjellybeans2.png

how have i never noticed how adorable jellybeans were before?

Curious for the twin pregnant ladies? My hcg doubled week 4 at 33 hrs should I be worried about more than one?

Curious for the twin pregnant ladies? My hcg doubled week 4 at 33 hrs should I be worried about more than one?

i think it depends on the reading.... what was your HCG numbers? The smaller numbers double quicker and the bigger numbers double slower but i found in my research the bigger numbers were doubling quicker for women with twins.

just to add above, doubling at 33 hours i think is normal for 4 weeks, but twin women with huge numbers seemed to be doubling between weeks 4-5-6 at 33 hours which is massive, i really didn't look at number before say 17dpo (4+3) because they all seem to double fast and i also didn't get any hcg taken before then and i was only interested in my own numbers

Congrats to all our new BFPs :D and congrats on the twins :thumbup: i have to ask tho have any of the ladies who have had a scan found out they are not having twins??? i have to ask as every one of you ladies i remember saying about your scans are having twins lol :)

The Jellybean banners are so cute :D

Enjoy!! Twins are fabulous!!

Congrats to all our new BFPs :D and congrats on the twins :thumbup: i have to ask tho have any of the ladies who have had a scan found out they are not having twins??? i have to ask as every one of you ladies i remember saying about your scans are having twins lol :)

i'm sure we've had a few singleton scans... or i thought we did.

i'm sure we've had a few singleton scans... or i thought we did.

We probably have i am just a bit forgetful lol :hugs:

I love jellybeans!! DH and I always refer to the baby as beaner. Plus, we were all busy working on our BFP's around Easter time...heehee!

How are you ladies able to get scans so early? I meet with a nurse practioner next week and won't have a scan until 10 weeks

My 4+3 was 92 and I had bw done 1 week later exactly (less 4 hrs) and it was 2968. So I guess that's 17 and 24 dpo?

My 4+3 was 92 and I had bw done 1 week later exactly (less 4 hrs) and it was 2968. So I guess that's 17 and 24 dpo?

yeah i didn't look into numbers that low mine at 17dpo was 2025 and 24dpo was 15832 and Jogami in the 20something ish DPOs were even higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->