January Jellybeans 2013!...

Congrats to all our new BFPs :D and congrats on the twins :thumbup: i have to ask tho have any of the ladies who have had a scan found out they are not having twins??? i have to ask as every one of you ladies i remember saying about your scans are having twins lol :)

The Jellybean banners are so cute :D

I had a scan last Friday and saw one beautiful heartbeat!

Wow - those HCG levels are really high! I had mine tested on 13dpo - 21 (although I think it was only 2-3 days after implantation according to spotting), and then again at 31dpo - 7060. This means my levels were doubling every 28 hours... speedy! I would LOVE to have twins, but there aren't any in my family, and Betheny's theory doesn't indicate it.

I've booked my scan for next Tuesday and am both so excited and scared. My last scan was awful, I left bawling. Hoping for much better results this time!!

PS - re the B6 - seriously? 100mg? I'm taking Elevit Prenatals and they've only got 2.5mg.

What's everyone doing for exercise atm? I've just been swimming, and I can't imagine I'll do much else for the rest of the pregnancy, although I usually like gym and jogging too.

exercise??? what is exercise??? lol i kid i kid. But seriously i'm doing zero exercise.

Yes B6 is suppose to help MS, studies were done where women who reported MS were low in B6 and the MS improved once they started their B6 supplements.

Lol. I have a very physical job normally but have been on office duties post surgery, so exercise is the only way I'll get back to my normal duties. That said, I haven't told work I'm pregnant yet and that I won't be going back until my maternity leave is up! Sigh... office jobs are so boring!

It's interesting the vast difference in B6 strength we're taking. I've had way worse morning sickness with two of my other pregnancies, although this one is no walk in the park either! I don't know how you do it breastfeeding!

PS - nice to have someone else in the 'right' time zone!

lol the timezones can get annoying on here, no one posts when i'm awake and there's 1000000 posts made while i sleep.

i'm also taking elevit but whats the difference between 100mg and 102.5mg?? nothing really

I keep forgetting breastfeeding makes MS worse and have to remind myself that's probably what it is.

Lol. I have a very physical job normally but have been on office duties post surgery, so exercise is the only way I'll get back to my normal duties. That said, I haven't told work I'm pregnant yet and that I won't be going back until my maternity leave is up! Sigh... office jobs are so boring!

It's interesting the vast difference in B6 strength we're taking. I've had way worse morning sickness with two of my other pregnancies, although this one is no walk in the park either! I don't know how you do it breastfeeding!

PS - nice to have someone else in the 'right' time zone!

I'm in the right timezone too!!! Exercise for me has pretty much just been walking - fast walking mind you and im in hilly NZ so plenty of hills to get the heart rate up! Pouring with rain here today so that's out!!

Hope you ladies are feeling well :hugs::hugs:

Hello - waves shyly lol
My name is Mandy and i found out TODAY that we are expecting baby number 3!! Due in Jan 25th!! Not going to find out what we are having as we already have our pigeon pair :) I live in Brisbane Australia :)

HELLO!!!!! xoxoxo

Els1022: Yay, congrats! Glad you saw your bean's beat! :)

Mummy to be: Welcome! Congrats on #3! My Edd is the day after yours. I'm expecting #2. :)

Betheney: The Jellybean banners are so cute! I want a link to post one on my signature. Or are we voting on it?

Els1022: Yay, congrats! Glad you saw your bean's beat! :)

Mummy to be: Welcome! Congrats on #3! My Edd is the day after yours. I'm expecting #2. :)

Betheney: The Jellybean banners are so cute! I want a link to post one on my signature. Or are we voting on it?

i can't be effed making the links now so just right click on the image and select copy image url and then paste is over the image link section in your siggy you know btween the two

Congrats to all our new BFPs :D and congrats on the twins :thumbup: i have to ask tho have any of the ladies who have had a scan found out they are not having twins??? i have to ask as every one of you ladies i remember saying about your scans are having twins lol :)

The Jellybean banners are so cute :D

I had a scan last Friday and saw one beautiful heartbeat!

:D hehe that will make my OH feel better he was getting worried that maybe everyone was going to be having twins i dont think he would handle having twins :S but if we found out it was twins we would cope hehe i cant wait to see my doctor so he can refer me for my first scan :D

Is anyone looking at moving houses or even towns while pregnant?? we are as our lease will run out in September and we want to buy a house but it might be in a different town as OH has been offered a job doing something he loves with the chance of learning how to run his own business witch is what we want to do :D I'm just worried as to how we will manage as i wont be much help with the loading/unloading of the car/trailer and will have a 1 year old and be half way through my pregnancy by then.

Hello - waves shyly lol
My name is Mandy and i found out TODAY that we are expecting baby number 3!! Due in Jan 25th!! Not going to find out what we are having as we already have our pigeon pair :) I live in Brisbane Australia :)

HELLO!!!!! xoxoxo

Congrats! :happydance:

We found out on Sunday 5/13. Due Jan 14 or 22 (depending on whether you count from last period or conception). Either way, it's a new year baby! At least I'm hoping I won't go two weeks early again and run into the holidays.

This will also be my third, and since I also have the matched set, I've been considering not finding out the gender. But it will be hard!

Betheny- I was reading through your info on HCG. With my twins somewhere in week five my levels were at 4500. This go round at 4.2 my HCG was 485 all normal? They didn't retest so I have no idea at what rate I doubled with my girls versus this go round. Thoughts? Perhaps it's only a telltale sign if you get rechecked...

Wow! Lots of posts to catch up on! Congrats on the new :bfp: :thumbup:
And congrats on the twins!!! So exciting!

I go for doctor appointment in a week ... that is if this nasty MS will leave me alone long enough to make it. I still just can't function! BLEH! I doubt I will get a scan. Most doctors here aren't too keen on letting you see until they deem it the ideal time...uh hello I want to see my tiny jellybean! I am just looking forward to hearing that heartbeat. :happydance: Hopefully they will at least let me hear it when I go in.

Betheny- I was reading through your info on HCG. With my twins somewhere in week five my levels were at 4500. This go round at 4.2 my HCG was 485 all normal? They didn't retest so I have no idea at what rate I doubled with my girls versus this go round. Thoughts? Perhaps it's only a telltale sign if you get rechecked...

i dunno, i really shouldn't be dishing out advice on HCG because we all know they vary and big numbers can mean nothing at all and small numbers can mean nothing at all. But your numbers look fine to me.

Im a little bit worried atm :S my aunt just called to let me know that the rash her son had for the last 2 weeks is slapped cheek :S and now her youngest is getting the same rash as well it is apparently most contagious before the rash comes up and my mum was babysitting her kids and my little man yesterday im worried my little man will get sick and also about baby:baby: #2 i cant get in to see my doctor before the 22nd of this month when i already have an appointment :nope: i just dont know what to do im really worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->