January Jellybeans 2013!...

welcome ladybug! Nice to add a pinky to the tally to try and even out the score!

Jrow- Ive noticed its hard to catch the little guy sometimes with my doppler, i used to find it SUPER easy, and i thought now that hes bigger itd be even more easy, but i find it harder.... i do have an anterior placenta so maybe thats why? for me atleast...

Even when I was at the dr yest she had trouble finding his heartbeat because he was moving all over!

Jrowenj do you not feel any movement at all or is it just a lot less?

i haven't been noticing movement... maybe I am just busy and not paying attention as much and getting used to it

Drink some OJ and sit quietly for a few mins maybe?
Also if he's facing backward or something u might not be feeling it, u could always do some light jumps? Either should get him moving a bit so u know he's ok :)

Lying on my back for a bit always gets him jumping, or maybe pressing on my stomach a little, he always starts kicking my hand if I apply a little pressure so maybe you can try one of those.

I found out yesterday from our Babies R Us that they accept Booster car seats in the trade in event! We have an extra one that we don't use so now we can get another 25% off for the stroller we want!!!!! WOOHOO!!!:happydance:

so the 25% off doesnt have to be used for a similar product?
Like if i brought in a old highchair, i can use the 25% off for a stroller? it doenst need to go towards a highchair?! THATS AWESOME!!

I got a old stroller at a garage sale for $2 and now i can bring that in and get a discount for my new one i registered for! Ill tell my MIL! When does that sale end by the way?

Yep that's right. You can bring in any old baby gear and trade it in for something new ... doesn't have to be the same product. It ends September 16th. We are going today to get Chloe's car seat and the double stroller!!! I'm SOOOOOOO excited!!! I have finished decorating most of her room. I don't have the bedding yet, but I will take pictures and post later today! :) I'm having to sit and take a break as I have been working all day and am exhausted! :sleep:

im going to see Jason Mraz and Christina Perri in concert tonight :dance:

Got another u/s on the 10th at 9:30 can't wait to see my baby boy :)

My 3d/4d ultrasound is tomorrow. Can't wait to see baby girl. Although this is elective I'm hoping they'll be able to tell me if the baby's abdomen measurement has caught up any. And I hope I finally get a decent ultrasound pic!!

So last night when i vomited which is still happening from time to time, I PEED MYSELF!!! not alot, just a bit of a squirt, but enough to drip down both legs.

Never had that before.

So last night when i vomited which is still happening from time to time, I PEED MYSELF!!! not alot, just a bit of a squirt, but enough to drip down both legs.

Never had that before.

I sneezed hard a couple weeks ago. It caught be by surprise so I didn't have time to prep. I trickled a little bit. :blush:

It's a girl!!! :) can't wait to meet Nora Jade around Jan 28! I'm shocked it was a girl! I thought boy lol!
Congrats on your little girl!

Can I join?? I'm 19weeks6days, Due January 19th with my first, baby girl :pink: :)
Welcome!! :hug: and congrats on your sweet lil girl!

Congrats to all the new fruits!

Hubby felt baby last night for the first time. I was sitting down watching TV drinking super cold lemonade, and every time I drank baby would start kicking to the point where I felt him with my hand and told hubby to sit beside me, be patient and maybe he would feel baby. Teary hubby felt baby a couple of times! He was over joyed!
Aw! Thats so cute, DeeDee! I remember how excited DH got when he felt our daughter move for the first time. He's excited this time too, but has only felt baby a few times so far qnd they have been softer movements.

It's a girl !!!!
Congrats on your girl!
Well, ladies, have a nice labor day weekend! I'll see y'all tuesday!
Have a great weekend, DeeDee!

Never had that before.

Oh that happens to me when I sneeze sometimes. :blush: its so embarrasing... Even if nobody knows but me lol. It usually only happens when I have a semi full bladder though.

AFM: I am finally a banana! :happydance: congrats to all the new fruits.

La Mere, i went to the toilet afterwards and noticed my bladder was rather full, hopefully if i take regular bathroom breaks it wont happen again.

But it was more than a tiny bit, i think if i was wearing jeans it would of made a wet patch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->