January Jellybeans 2013!...

Sassy - Chloe's room looks soooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr asked me if I was smaller this time around and I didn't think I was, but I guess by comparing I am.. :blush:

Attachments

• 22wkcomparison.jpg
    22wkcomparison.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 8
Snow, you do look tinier. you look like maybe you are thinner this time too though... did you lose weight?

So are you girls doing anything this weekend? DH is helping some friends of ours move so I am doing massive cleaning while he is gone.

Here are some shots of Chloe's room!
I tried to get all the shots of what were up on the wall. I still have a few things to put up. I found wooden letters to spell her name and I covered them with really cute scrapbook paper to give them some cute colors. I LOVE decorating!

We also decided on a different bedding set as the one we originally picked out was $100 for 3 pieces. Um no! I found a super cute set (the one in the pictures) for only $30.

So cute!!!!!!! I can't quite tell are they wall stickers or did you paint it? Where did you get them if they are stickers? :flower:

Snow, you do look tinier. you look like maybe you are thinner this time too though... did you lose weight?

I think my prepregnancy weight was only a couple lbs difference, but I did lose about 10lbs at the beginning of this pregnancy that I didn't with the last.. So I am just now regaining.. That's probably the difference.. :thumbup:

I think my prepregnancy weight was only a couple lbs difference, but I did lose about 10lbs at the beginning of this pregnancy that I didn't with the last.. So I am just now regaining.. That's probably the difference.. :thumbup:

Yeah... it looks like youre thinner this time around so prob makes your belly look smaller. You lookamazing!

Yea Snow they are stickers. I got them at Target. I LOVE removable wall stickers! Because you can change your mind and not mess up the walls.

It's 1am so i'm off to bed. But before i go.....

Sassy your baby room is SO CUTE!!!

Jro, you and your bump look gorgeous!! our bumps are getting so big, we're all starting to really look pregnant. I'm totally loving it.

For the weekend it's fathers day, so i guess that involves doing whatever daddy wants.

For those of you who are going to be first time mummies here's a great example of what you have to look forward too, making fathers days cards with your little one. (we put her hand print in it) sorry it's big.
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/IMG_8562.jpg

I dont see a great difference :-(

14 weeks [IMG]https://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/Lauren021406/14w2.jpg[/IMG]

20 weeks [IMG]https://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/Lauren021406/20w.jpg[/IMG]

22 weeks [IMG]https://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/Lauren021406/22w3.jpg[/IMG]

I see a difference. I think it is like I said to Jrowen, when you see it all the time it is harder to see the changes. It is a very cute bump!

So the 3d/4d ultrasound place I'm going to is doing a kickbutt sale anyways, but I got them to pricematch somebody who is a little further from home.. Praying for once baby cooperates during ultrasound so I have some cool pics to share.. :haha:

Lauren, i totally see a difference!!!!

Snow - I wanna find a place that does the 3d! How much are they??

The 3d place's around me go from $59-$279

$59 is a quick peek to just determine gender..

the one for $279 is 3 visits and includes a visit in each trimester with pictures, cd, and a dvd for each visit..

My visit today is $79 for a 20-25minute session with a cd, dvd and some colored and black and white printed pictures. :thumbup:

Just google 3d/4d ultrasound in city, state. I know not all areas offer them..

The 3d place's around me go from $59-$279

$59 is a quick peek to just determine gender..

the one for $279 is 3 visits and includes a visit in each trimester with pictures, cd, and a dvd for each visit..

My visit today is $79 for a 20-25minute session with a cd, dvd and some colored and black and white printed pictures. :thumbup:

Just google 3d/4d ultrasound in city, state. I know not all areas offer them..

oh, wow. i totall wanna do it! My husband would never agree to it though :dohh:

Things just got real ladies!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 100_4529.jpg
    100_4529.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_4530.jpg
    100_4530.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_4531.jpg
    100_4531.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_4532.jpg
    100_4532.jpg