January Jellybeans 2013!...

He felt Eva for the first time at 21+5 and he felt this baby for the first time at 18+5 and has consistently felt it since. Both times I've had an anterior placenta too.

Get hubby to feel when baby is kicking rather than rolling or squirming. I push his hand into my tummy quite firmly although its not necessary really anymore. But definitely easier for them to feel that way.

Hubby gets scared to push into my belly, hes afraid hes gunna hurt him even tho i told him its fine

I've been feeling baby on the outside for over a week. I feel kicks and can see movement. Also when she moves into certain positions my stomach bulges to one side and you can feel her. She normally moves away then tho. :haha:

are u a really petite gal?

I feel Braxton move all the time for the past 3-4 weeks, but its been more obvious and more often the recent weeks. Hubby keeps trying to feel my belly to see if he can feel it, but no such luck yet :wacko: I have an anterior placenta so im shocked i have been able to feel him already

Now thats a bump Sassy!:thumbup: Dont worry, my bump is rather large as well! im waiting for another growth spurt from it tho bc it has been the same size for the past couple weeks.... and my tummy has been itchy!

I'm 5'6" and just broke 130lbs. :shrug:

I agree with what Betheney said. V day is dependent on the hospital which for most is 24weeks. Tho it doesn't mean that baby is guaranteed to survive it just means the hospital will attempt to resuscitate. :thumbup:

I've been feeling baby on the outside for over a week. I feel kicks and can see movement. Also when she moves into certain positions my stomach bulges to one side and you can feel her. She normally moves away then tho. :haha:

are u a really petite gal?

I feel Braxton move all the time for the past 3-4 weeks, but its been more obvious and more often the recent weeks. Hubby keeps trying to feel my belly to see if he can feel it, but no such luck yet :wacko: I have an anterior placenta so im shocked i have been able to feel him already

Now thats a bump Sassy!:thumbup: Dont worry, my bump is rather large as well! im waiting for another growth spurt from it tho bc it has been the same size for the past couple weeks.... and my tummy has been itchy!

I'm 5'6" and just broke 130lbs. :shrug:

for being 5'6'' your thinner, so it makes sense you can feel it on the outside... so jealous! I want hubby to be able to feel what im feeling. It def. makes you feel more attached

It's a girl!!! :) can't wait to meet Nora Jade around Jan 28! I'm shocked it was a girl! I thought boy lol!

Congrats on your beautiful girl NellandZack!! We did need a few more pink jellybeans!

Sassy, such a cute bump!

DeeDee, thanks again for putting my bean into the lovely frame :hugs:

Hope everyone that's sick is starting to feel better - just in time for the weekend :)

xxxxx

OH felt baby move at 18 weekish, I didn't think he could but this baby is very wriggly and when he pressed a bit he could feel it.

My hubbie has only started being able to feel the baby in the past week. He got 3 good kicks this evening! :)

I feel baby lots. All day today but not much on outside, when I move to feel or DH placed hand it all stops x

Whew! Just got back from a shopping trip! I am tired! We got our first set of cloth diaper covers and some inserts. Also got the wall decals for Chloe's room! I'm so excited!!! I think I will be having DH cook dinner tonight or grab some chinese so I can work on the room.

We also had to get ready for DD's birthday party so we started gathering up Angry Bird party items. She is obsessed with Angry birds. We have the game, she has sheets on her bed, pajamas, a game you can actually set up and fling the birds ... just about everything!

Congrats on the pink jellybean! About time we got another one on our team. haha!

Ok ladies .. I am off to decorate ... I will post pictures later after it is all set up. :D

Any of you having the hiccups? Haha. I feel like a baby, every time I'm about to get hungry I get a little hiccup attack. Hahaha, every single time.

Oh yes ... well the sneezing part. It is ridiculous! I can stand the sneezing but if I had hiccups all the time, I think I would go insane. I can't stand hiccups. They make me angry. :haha:

Lo hasnt been very active the last week or so which Im assuming means growth spurt as he is making up for it now. Last night dd felt him kick for the first time but when dh tried to feel it stopped lol

Lying in bed last night dh told me I had poo'd when i gave birth to ds and the midwife covered it up :blush: so i asked my sil today as she was my other birth partner, she said I definitly didnt as if I had I wouldnt have heard the end of it!! pmsl

I feel baby move all the time. My husband feels it best at night. That's when it really likes to push out against the surface, and that we can see on the outside sometimes.

After banana, I think the fruit stays the same for three (or more) weeks at a time. Then it changes again and stays for three weeks (on the ticker - on the website, it's a different fruit/veg each week).

I thought V day was at 24 weeks? :shrug:

where I work they attempt to resuscitate past 22 weeks. That is, if baby is big enough. I think it's because the dates can be off and a 22 weeker could actually be a 24 weeker. I can't wait to get past this stage bc I've seen too too many little ones not make it. Their little lungs are just not capable of expanding before a certain size...:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->