January Jellybeans 2013!...

Lol betheny I thought that only happened to me :)
I know what ur talking about

Snow angel hope all goes well fingers crossed

It really sucks my computer is not working a d left my charger and mil and can't get it back till next week so I'll be very fustrsted once my phone dies!!!!

seems it happens more than i thought!!! haha

22 week bump pic, hubby says the Eva photo and this photo look the same, i however am adamant i look huge! Gremlin is a nickname i don't use often and try to discourage, but i find myself saying it all the time, i used it now because i feel weird giving Eva a name and then calling this baby just "baby no.2" it feels wrong somehow. lol

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/22wcompare.png

I just realised the Eva photo is actually closer to 21w

I've done that too Betheney! Dh and I went out to breakfast about a month ago and I started to feel so sick. Went to the bathroom and when I threw up I definitely peed myself! We were out in public so I had to make the best of it... At least I didn't have jeans on but a black cotton skirt. I also have little leaks sometimes when I sneeze really hard! DH is kind if used to it now! At least I'm wearing a liner all the time because of the fun pregnancy discharge so that helps save my clothing!

Yes im wearing liners every day cos I've had a cold/cough and seem to be having lots of accidents. Glad it's not just me

seems it happens more than i thought!!! haha

22 week bump pic, hubby says the Eva photo and this photo look the same, i however am adamant i look huge! Gremlin is a nickname i don't use often and try to discourage, but i find myself saying it all the time, i used it now because i feel weird giving Eva a name and then calling this baby just "baby no.2" it feels wrong somehow. lol

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/22wcompare.png

I just realised the Eva photo is actually closer to 21w

I did a belly comparison for 22 weeks last night too!! :haha: I'll post it when I get on the laptop later. :thumbup:

I had no idea it was so common. This is the second place I've mentioned it and all I've gotten is so many mummas saying they get it too.

As for discharge, last pregnancy I had Sooo much, I had to wear a liner and 2 pairs of underwear, any less than that and the discharge would make my thighs kinda wet which would end up in like a heat/friction rash from walking all day!!!!!! This pregnancy I've had pretty much zero to normal levels of discharge, but I am low on the water intake my body will probably produce more once I start drinking more fluids

I always have to close my legs and squeeze real tight. Put my hand in my lower belly to lift a little when I need to sneeze to prevent peeing. :haha: :rofl: I lost total control of my bladder early in this pregnancy baby rules that. :haha: I think it happened once while throwing up thankfully I dont (didn't) vomit too much. I thinking peeing ur pants is very common just not one of the cool things to talk about. :haha: unless I'm talking to my 13 year old niece who thinks "having a baby is cool" then I'm sure to scare the living crap out of her telling her all the worse case scenarios. :thumbup: :rofl: pooping during delivery and bleeding for up to 8 weeks after tearing from one hole to the other after delivery.....I think she wants to wait. :rofl:

Was in si much pain last night from stretching again :(. Almost threw up!

Oh Nikki you poor love, i forgot how horrid it was. I'm all stretched out from last time.

Snowangel you're right, pregnancy isn't as nice as it appears. Much like pooping in labour everyone talks about it but i've NEVER heard of anyone peeing in labour, i had the overwhelming urge to pee when i was in labour (but didn't) i'd never heard of that happening before. I came across a thread once where tonnes of women pee themselves during labour! who knew it was so common.

Betheney, you look so cute! I def think it's a little bigger than last time.

Here's my 22 week shot:
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/0DD2493B-77C4-43A7-B856-4AE437343C61-18345-0000241BA160C786.jpg

oh ducky twins you look gorgeous!!!! i'm such a weirdo, but i seriously LOVE a pregnant woman, i just have so many urges to rub their tummies.

Lauren - I have a hernia on my belly button!! i never noticed last pregnancy and just assumed it was the popped out belly button, then after labour it was still there, i asked the doctor in hospital who said it was actually a hernia and it would go away within the 6 weeks post partum and sure enough it did. I haven't had any hernia since that pregnancy and this one. I then never thought of it again, but since being pregnant this time the hernia returned as early as 8 weeks pregnant!!! so my belly button has pretty much been out since then. My husband said the same thing about my belly button when he saw tonights piccy "i can see your hernia". lol

But as for last pregnancy (my first pregnancy) i posted that my belly button popped at 30+3, but whether that was a popped out belly button or the hernia, i'm not quite sure.

The hernia is so disgusting, it feel yuck to touch. If i press on it i can feel the hole that it pops back through, it's pretty revolting. lol.

omg you all look sooo cute!!!! Im glad to see all these big bumps because I thought i was maybe bigger than I should be! I will post a pic later!

I still havent felt LO move in a few days WTF?! I had the hardest time hearing him on the doppler yesterday so I assume he's snuggled up having a growth spurt

jro it must be so reassuring to hear baby on the doppler, i wish i had one for everytime i haven't felt baby move in a while. But hubby wont let me have one.

Can't wait to see your bump piccy!

These bump pictures are adorable! I wish my bump looked that cute!

Today is my 4D scan! 20 minutes in the scan, all of it recorded on a DVD plus 15 black and white pictures and 4 color pictures! I feel so spoiled! My husband doesn't like ultrasounds, he says they are just a tease since all he wants to do is hold our baby and they're just a reminder that it isn't done cooking yet. So, I have to be excited for the both of us.

Good luck at your scan! Can't wait to hear the results.

Betheney I love your bump! I know with DD, I never really got to have a good bump ... just started getting heavier and heavier ... so this time I am showing off my fabulous little bump!! Or BIG bump rather! :haha:

My cousin is having her first baby and asked me the other day if it was normal to wet yourself when you cough, sneeze, laugh etc. and I told her very. I feel like a minority because I haven't had to deal with that annoyance. My cousin is having a hard time with it because they don't have a washing machine in their house and have to go to the laundry mat but can only go every other week. I told her she definitely needed to wear some kind of protection to keep from messing up her clothes.

These bump pictures are adorable! I wish my bump looked that cute!

Today is my 4D scan! 20 minutes in the scan, all of it recorded on a DVD plus 15 black and white pictures and 4 color pictures! I feel so spoiled! My husband doesn't like ultrasounds, he says they are just a tease since all he wants to do is hold our baby and they're just a reminder that it isn't done cooking yet. So, I have to be excited for the both of us.

omg! yaaaa! Cant wait to see pics!!!!!!

First Pic is 20 weeks. 2nd pic is 23 Weeks... i don't think i looke bigger :shrug:

20.jpg

23.jpg

So are you girls doing anything this weekend? DH is helping some friends of ours move so I am doing massive cleaning while he is gone.

Here are some shots of Chloe's room!
I tried to get all the shots of what were up on the wall. I still have a few things to put up. I found wooden letters to spell her name and I covered them with really cute scrapbook paper to give them some cute colors. I LOVE decorating!

We also decided on a different bedding set as the one we originally picked out was $100 for 3 pieces. Um no! I found a super cute set (the one in the pictures) for only $30.

Attachments

• 100_4524.jpg
    100_4524.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_4525.jpg
    100_4525.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_4526.jpg
    100_4526.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_4527.jpg
    100_4527.jpg