January Jellybeans 2013!...

I am wrapping up my vacation and cannot wait to get home and start nesting. I am thinking about paint touch-ups and decorating! We also need to complete our registries! EEE! Excited.

I could be taking a shot in the dark here but with this baby hubby tends to feel only the big Kicking sessions and when they're aimed at my belly, which definitely isn't every single day. He doesn't really feel the smaller general movements or squirms.

I have definitely heard that babies have a tendency to face their placenta, so being as mine is anterior this baby probably spends more time facing outwards which increases the chances of kicks to the belly which hubby then can feel.

Betheny i weigh about the same as u... But still nothing on outside :(

Got a whole wardrobe if baby clothes up to 6 months all name brand from Tommy hilfiger baby phat some puma Adidas carter children's place Ralph Lauren etc all for 75$ used but in great condition some with tags so now I can concentrate on getting other stuff :) picking up my exersaucer tomorrow and started buying wipes and diapers :)

I was wondering the same kaicee!!! I can feel ella quite a bit, not as much as id like, but at least once or twice a day... Hubby keeps asked me when he can feel!

Exactly I've been feeling baby so much and today and dh is wondering when he will

I have the hiccups all the time lol thought I was going crazy

My baby has hiccups all the time! At least once a day!

And SO wriggly, much more than DS, it doesn't stop. My back got really sore last night and OH had to rub it for ages and I had a heat pack for a little bit (don't think you are supposed to use them for long), it's the same strong hormonal pain I got in 3rd tri last time and required much bouncing on a ball to fix...very sore.

Wowwwww baby is doing somersaults in my belly this a.m. I tried applying pressure to my tummy and felt her a bunch on the outside! Guess ill try to tell hubby to do the same when were laying down to go to bed later!! Yayyyyyy

20 weeks for me today!! Half baked!!

congrats on the girl nell!

i got a couple swift kicks yesterday.... but i dont know when he does it so by the time i put my hand on my belly, i dont feeling anything...

He has also moved up into my belly area more now instead of above my pubic bone. I know this from the doppler bc i have to look higher plus i have felt the kicks around/slightly above my belly button!

I found out yesterday from our Babies R Us that they accept Booster car seats in the trade in event! We have an extra one that we don't use so now we can get another 25% off for the stroller we want!!!!! WOOHOO!!!:happydance:

22 weeks today! Yay!!!!! And my husband and I had a talk last night and... we are going for a gender ultrasound on Saturday! We just decided that it was worth the 50 bucks, to find out the gender for our first baby. We won't find out next time, but next time people probably won't be wanting to throw me a baby shower. It will also make it easier for us to pick out a name, get some 0-3 month clothes instead of just unisex newborn and decorate the baby's room in a girly or boy-ish fashion.

I found out yesterday from our Babies R Us that they accept Booster car seats in the trade in event! We have an extra one that we don't use so now we can get another 25% off for the stroller we want!!!!! WOOHOO!!!:happydance:

so the 25% off doesnt have to be used for a similar product?
Like if i brought in a old highchair, i can use the 25% off for a stroller? it doenst need to go towards a highchair?! THATS AWESOME!!

I got a old stroller at a garage sale for $2 and now i can bring that in and get a discount for my new one i registered for! Ill tell my MIL! When does that sale end by the way?

I haven't been feeling my LO kicking in a while and this morning my belly feels flatter. I used the doppler and can't find the heartbeat. I suppose this means he is towards the back and all bundled up?

I haven't been feeling my LO kicking in a while and this morning my belly feels flatter. I used the doppler and can't find the heartbeat. I suppose this means he is towards the back and all bundled up?
Isn't it usually 23-24-25 weeks that they tend to have a growth spurt and not move as much? I have read SO many of those threads on here - I'm just wondering if that could be what's going on....

Isn't it usually 23-24-25 weeks that they tend to have a growth spurt and not move as much? I have read SO many of those threads on here - I'm just wondering if that could be what's going on....

:shrug::shrug:

possibly... I sure hope so!

so the 25% off doesnt have to be used for a similar product?
Like if i brought in a old highchair, i can use the 25% off for a stroller? it doenst need to go towards a highchair?! THATS AWESOME!!

I got a old stroller at a garage sale for $2 and now i can bring that in and get a discount for my new one i registered for! Ill tell my MIL! When does that sale end by the way?

I think it ends Sept 13 or 16th? You can call your local store.. But when you go and get the coupon it has to be used that day.. So be prepared to use it.. :thumbup:

Congrats to all the new fruits!

Hubby felt baby last night for the first time. I was sitting down watching TV drinking super cold lemonade, and every time I drank baby would start kicking to the point where I felt him with my hand and told hubby to sit beside me, be patient and maybe he would feel baby. Teary hubby felt baby a couple of times! He was over joyed!

Can I join?? I'm 19weeks6days, Due January 19th with my first, baby girl :pink: :)

Aww, Deedee, how cute!!! So happy for DH! :cloud9:

Welcome, Ladybug! Congrats on your pink jelly bean! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"