January Jellybeans 2013!...

Lookin good, La Mere!
Thank you ducky!
Great pics la mere, is that where you live? Scenery looks nice!
Thank you Betheney! Yes, that was taken in front of our temporary home. But hubby and FIL.have gotten a lot done.for.getting the roof on in the past few days!
Aj - GORGEOUS PIC!!!

La Mere - beautiful bump!!

Snow - take it easy! Glad everything is OK!
Thanks, Jaime!

My scan went well this morning. I was a hot mess of nerves. Total ultrasound time was probably close to an hour. Everything looked good and no concerns. I even got some 3D images.

This baby is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I cried.
Lovely pic ditty!

As for the cloth diaper discussion, i've used cloth diapers with Rayven since she was 2 weeks old. Prefolds,flats and covers. Used disposables first week because we didn't have our washer yet. It might be a little inconvenient, but I love cloth diapering and will be cloth diapering with the new baby as well.

Hi ladies.

Just popping in whilst we are away, missing this thread but it's taken me ages to catch up!

Loving all the new belly pics and gorgeous scans and congrats on all the gender reveals.

So we bought our travel system on Monday, we've gone for a quinny buzz which we've had our eyes on for a while to be honest, should be delivered next week. Also got the bits to finish the nursery off, lampshade etc.

We are now at my inlaws and my fil has really upset me. We arrived and he said to DH you look like you've lost weight, DH hubby said no but Sonia lost alot earlier on with sickness etc, fil said it doesnt look like it, looks like she's piled it all on. I was shocked but just pointed to my belly and brushed it off. We then go out for dinner and on the way he asks if l be ok walking around tomorrow with all this weight. And then to top it all off in a packed pub he says go sit down and take ALL that weight off your feet. I said in front of everyone you may as well just get my a wheel barrow and push me around, I'm only pregnant for gods sake! He really upset me, once I can take but three insults is taking the p*ss!

I've only gained about 8lb of the weight I lost and am still less than when I feel.

ok, this is SO totally wierd... but im curious if this has happened to any of you..

the past week or so, my left ear feels as if there is water stuck in it or somthing as i keep hearing my pulse on that side. Its not really muffled, but feels like it kinda is. I tried plugging my nose and blowing to try and "pop" it like you do in higher altitude, i always clean my ears out with Q tips (gently of course) and there isnt any water in there, i dont understand whats going on with it! its annoying!

Wow the EXACT same thing is happening to me as I type! It is very annoying! Is your blood pressure ok? That's the first thing people say to me when I mention it. Mine is fine, 108/60 at the last checkup. I'm thinking it might be wax buildup? I've never had that problem before...

Hey - Relax - totally normal! I've had it since we found out we are expecting - it was one of the symptoms that made me test!! It's called pulsile tinitus, and its just becuase you have a higher blood volume when you're pregnant. Theres more blood, and if a blood vestle is near enough to your ear drum you can hear it. It goes away after baby arrives. I know it can be annoying, but theres nothing wrong - so thats a plus! x

Hi ladies.

Just popping in whilst we are away, missing this thread but it's taken me ages to catch up!

Loving all the new belly pics and gorgeous scans and congrats on all the gender reveals.

So we bought our travel system on Monday, we've gone for a quinny buzz which we've had our eyes on for a while to be honest, should be delivered next week. Also got the bits to finish the nursery off, lampshade etc.

We are now at my inlaws and my fil has really upset me. We arrived and he said to DH you look like you've lost weight, DH hubby said no but Sonia lost alot earlier on with sickness etc, fil said it doesnt look like it, looks like she's piled it all on. I was shocked but just pointed to my belly and brushed it off. We then go out for dinner and on the way he asks if l be ok walking around tomorrow with all this weight. And then to top it all off in a packed pub he says go sit down and take ALL that weight off your feet. I said in front of everyone you may as well just get my a wheel barrow and push me around, I'm only pregnant for gods sake! He really upset me, once I can take but three insults is taking the p*ss!

I've only gained about 8lb of the weight I lost and am still less than when I feel.

Oh gosh Sonia im so sorry he treated you like that - how awful, makes me mad that people even think it's ok to say things to that to anyone, let alone someone carrying their grandchild!!?? :growlmad: Did your DH hear these comments? Hope you both have the strength to just ignore his ridiculousness and try and enjoy the rest of your holiday :hugs::hugs:

xx

I just have to share I had a very bad day today and then I was looking on Facebook at my local buy swap sell baby/toddler and someone was selling the pram that I had my heart set on buy had decided was to much right now (around AU$700) and they only want AU$400 it comes with the pram and toddler seat a rain cover and a bassanet attachment for it they are going to hold it for me for 2 weeks I am so happy it made my whole day hehe

I totally agree Sonia. Is he normally that insensitive? If it were me I think I would say something, or get DH to have a word so it doesn't continue, but then he'd know it had got to you I guess. Grrrr, how rude! :growlmad:

I just have to share I had a very bad day today and then I was looking on Facebook at my local buy swap sell baby/toddler and someone was selling the pram that I had my heart set on buy had decided was to much right now (around AU$700) and they only want AU$400 it comes with the pram and toddler seat a rain cover and a bassanet attachment for it they are going to hold it for me for 2 weeks I am so happy it made my whole day hehe

That's great! I love it when something totally unexpected happens to cheer you up. Hope your day continues this way!

Well I'm now off for an hour long meeting with the bank & have no childcare so DS is coming too... Should be interesting! Luckily DH does his business banking there so they are normally super nice to us. Dread to think what's going to be going through their heads as DS starts pulling at the wires on their computer though! Wish me luck!

Scan was ace! Got to see bump putting it's feet behind its ears a lot.

The scan tech was not 100% but she's pretty sure we're having a boy! Can i have a Blue Jelly Bean please Betheny?

I am so unbelievably happy! :D

Scan was ace! Got to see bump putting it's feet behind its ears a lot.

The scan tech was not 100% but she's pretty sure we're having a boy! Can i have a Blue Jelly Bean please Betheny?

I am so unbelievably happy! :D

Congrats on your gorgeous boy CharlieO!!! Go team blue!!!!!

xx

ok, this is SO totally wierd... but im curious if this has happened to any of you..

the past week or so, my left ear feels as if there is water stuck in it or somthing as i keep hearing my pulse on that side. Its not really muffled, but feels like it kinda is. I tried plugging my nose and blowing to try and "pop" it like you do in higher altitude, i always clean my ears out with Q tips (gently of course) and there isnt any water in there, i dont understand whats going on with it! its annoying!

Wow the EXACT same thing is happening to me as I type! It is very annoying! Is your blood pressure ok? That's the first thing people say to me when I mention it. Mine is fine, 108/60 at the last checkup. I'm thinking it might be wax buildup? I've never had that problem before...

Everytime i go in for my check-ups its totally normal. Maybe wax build up? but i clean my ears everyday! Its wierd bc some days its worse than others, i feel. Maybe at my Dr. apt tuesday ill ask the Dr. to just check my ear quick haha

congrats charlie! how exciting for team BLUE!

Thanks for the input on the whole ear/pulse thing! Im glad to know its normal! haha such an odd symptom tho

congrats charlie! how exciting for team BLUE!

Thanks for the input on the whole ear/pulse thing! Im glad to know its normal! haha such an odd symptom tho

Thanks! very excited to start buying!

It is an odd one! I sometimes find it makes it hard to get to sleep, even now i can hear it! It's always my right ear, never my left. I told me midwife, and she said it was increased blood flow. So mention it, but dont worry! :)

Congrats, Charlie!!!!!!!!

Sonia - don't let your FIL's stupid comments bother you :hugs:

As far as the infant carrier. I am definitely getting one! It's very nice to be able to pop baby out of the car in the carrier if they are asleep!

is anyone nervous about getting really bad stretch marks after pregnancy?

I have terrible stretch marks on all my "B" parts (butt, boobs, belly) :haha:

They are pretty bad, but there's nothing I can do about them and they will always remind me of my amazing kids! I don't really mind them too much.

i don't wanna seem vain... but it definitely scares me... ughh.. I need to get over it

They say to moisturize, but if you are predetermined to get them, there's nothing you can do about it. That special cream they sell doesn't work. I slathered myself so silly with it, I practically slid off chairs, when pg with the boys, and I still got them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->