January Jellybeans 2013!...

Soo i know its just mymind being crazy..but at my 20 week scan babies legs were measuring at 21 weeks and so was the head... But when they gave me an overall date they said i was only 19+4 like a whole week behind?! I know at 20 weeks theres a 2 week leeway forwrds or back...but i dunno just dsnt seem right to me!!

Soo i know its just mymind being crazy..but at my 20 week scan babies legs were measuring at 21 weeks and so was the head... But when they gave me an overall date they said i was only 19+4 like a whole week behind?! I know at 20 weeks theres a 2 week leeway forwrds or back...but i dunno just dsnt seem right to me!!

can u call and ask? or do u have to wait till ur next appointment?

Ya, mine have been off by about 5 days behind... Baby might just be smaller than average... I'm not too concerned - they are keeping my dates the same :)

they're probably basing the 19+4 on your LMP... The Dr keeps saying that I am a week behind but at all of my scans, I am measuring a week ahead. So, I just went with that date in my head because it's sooner hehehhe

Little J, I'm also one with extreme bouts of heartburn. I love the tums and sleeping with my head elevated. I had one bout that caused a sore throat and I thought I was coming down with something. Luckily, I awoke the next day feeling great. I also noticed if I don't sleep with my head elevated I wake up with bad acid reflux and covered in drool.

Nikki, I wouldn't pay much heed in measuring a week behind. In the second trimester ultrasounds allowed to be off by 10-14 days verse the week of allowance in the first trimester. Normally, the Dr. won't even consider changing your due date. Especially with having a girl as boys tend to be larger.

AFM: I measured 18+3 at my anomaly scan... I was 19+2. I went yesterday to my Dr. and he said it was perfectly normal.

heartburn has now become a pain in my ass along with headaches!

Yea no he said my due date is the same..he wasnt worried about it but it still weighs on my mind... Said there is a margin of error for up to 2 weeks... I need tk shut my brain off... I hope little one is just small only because w diabetes ill end up with a large baby the way it is... Oyyyyy

so, I decided a month before I am due I am going to spend a day in the kitchen and make a whole bunch of freezer dinners for me and hubby so that when we first come home with baby we wont have to be bothered with cooking and cleaning!

me too i have a really big frezzer and i have a bread machine so ill be baking a whole bunch of different kids and frezzing those too ill even make cinnabuns :)

ive got a doctors appt. tomorrow morning im craving mcdonalds so ill stop there first which is across the street :) and ill ask the doc about weight gain cuz as of last month i had lost another pound and i havent gained anything since being pregnant so i want baby to be healthy

I'm doing the same thing... Stocking up on frozen dinners. I'll have literally no help after the first week when DH goes back to work. Just me and my two little girls.

me too i have a really big frezzer and i have a bread machine so ill be baking a whole bunch of different kids and frezzing those too ill even make cinnabuns :)

ive got a doctors appt. tomorrow morning im craving mcdonalds so ill stop there first which is across the street :) and ill ask the doc about weight gain cuz as of last month i had lost another pound and i havent gained anything since being pregnant so i want baby to be healthy

i have a bread maching too!!! GOod idea! Maybe when time gets closer, we can share some recipes!!!

I am trying to get my DH to cave in and go to Olive Garden for all you can eat pasta for dinner

I'm doing the same thing... Stocking up on frozen dinners. I'll have literally no help after the first week when DH goes back to work. Just me and my two little girls.

yeah, my husband is going back to work too... i don't have any other kids though so i can't imagine how exhausted you're gonna be!

Jrowen - if you look through my "recipes to try" board on pinterest, I have several links to stocking up on freezer meals. I think one has over a month of meals. My mom is planning on coming over before I'm due to help me cook a bunch of food and pack it all up. I'm a little worried about help if I need it only because DH getting laid off means if there is a new job, he won't have any time to take off or will have to take FMLA which doesn't pay and that is not really something we need.

I definitely want to have a lot of breakfast and dinner stocked up. As many days or even pushing a month or two. Whatever I can get to fit. Even just to make things easier down the road. I'm so excited! It just makes me even more excited to have Miss Chloe here!!!

Snow - I love it! Your posts about the inlaws is hilarious! I can't stand drama people and I'm all about deleting people if they can't behave. :haha:

Jrowen - if you look through my "recipes to try" board on pinterest, I have several links to stocking up on freezer meals. I think one has over a month of meals. My mom is planning on coming over before I'm due to help me cook a bunch of food and pack it all up. I'm a little worried about help if I need it only because DH getting laid off means if there is a new job, he won't have any time to take off or will have to take FMLA which doesn't pay and that is not really something we need.

I definitely want to have a lot of breakfast and dinner stocked up. As many days or even pushing a month or two. Whatever I can get to fit. Even just to make things easier down the road. I'm so excited! It just makes me even more excited to have Miss Chloe here!!!

I have some pins too on freezer meals! Im gonna check em out! My parent's are having a house built and are living with us for 3 months so she said she will help me freeze some meals. I hear ya I wanna make as many as I can! I just don't know if they will all fit in my freezer! I do have a really good chicken pot pie recipe and you can freeze it. If youu like chicke pot pie i can give you the rcipe !

and I am totally with you on the excitement! I can't WAIT to start making the meals and prepping for baby!!!

I have a good sized chest freezer so will be making meals too, might make stews in my slow cooker etc.

We don't really have showers here, its a pity but good not to have the drama involved. My in laws are dead, my OH has only a brother overseas and my mum just wouldnt think to do anything like that.

I was looking at our baby stuff yesterday and almost panicking because I realised how little we have, hardly any clothing just white onesies.

I am supposed to finish my work contract next week and have put off starting the nursery until then and the employer is now hinting about keeping me on permanently. It would be great for us because I could work from home after baby comes on a great hourly rate at my own pace, set my own hours, but I was soooooo looking forward to not working and sewing and crocheting for my little boy before he comes. Aargh. Almost hoping it falls through but OH is excited for me because it means I stay home with baby and we could build our house sooner.

Is anyone else getting tired again? By 3pm I feel like I used to in first trimester, ready to nap.

Heartburn is the worst. Been having it for weeks and it was making me sick. Two appointments ago I asked OB what I can do other than Tums because they weren't cutting it. She recommended Zantac (ranitidine) 75 or 150mg twice daily. It has saved me!!! I got these ones that are mint as you digest them, so before they work if you are refluxig you actually get a minty taste instead of acid! Now, Pepcid (famotidine) and Prilosec (omeprazole) are not safe. Not sure about Tagamet (cimetidine).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->