January Jellybeans 2013!...

I'm getting really tired but I think it may be more from being woke up at night from small things like being cold or DH flopping his pillow on my head. :haha::haha: He was moving his pillow sometime in the middle of the night and he flopped it down right on my head and it woke me up. I shot him a nasty look and through his pillow over. I think this weekend I'm going to sleep a ton. DD is hanging out with Grandma this weekend and all I really want to do is sleeeeeeeeeeeep. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

I have been sleeping awful too....just wish i could sleep in!! Sad part is i work from home and have every opportunity to sleep in but i just cant!

me too i have a really big frezzer and i have a bread machine so ill be baking a whole bunch of different kids and frezzing those too ill even make cinnabuns :)

ive got a doctors appt. tomorrow morning im craving mcdonalds so ill stop there first which is across the street :) and ill ask the doc about weight gain cuz as of last month i had lost another pound and i havent gained anything since being pregnant so i want baby to be healthy

i have a bread maching too!!! GOod idea! Maybe when time gets closer, we can share some recipes!!!

I am trying to get my DH to cave in and go to Olive Garden for all you can eat pasta for dinner

I go to the site allrecipies there very good and I'll send u one Cinnabon recipe that alot of people say are the best ill be trying it next week :)

I get tired. As a matter a fact, I just woke up from a nap... dragged myself to bed, even left the computer on LOL They are painting outside, some people speaking spanish and cussing, so I just went around to ask them to keep the swearing to themselves, tried to keep napping but couldn't sleep anymore.

I've been eating lots of sweet stuff, it's all I want to eat, but it's getting me a little worried.

Well, I'm a papaya! It seems surreal!

omg, just this week i started getting soooooo tired again too! Whats up with that?! I sleep fine at night but for some reason I keep getting sooooo sleepy all day long

I told myself I wouldn't get into another site that had me hooked. But I have the pinterest page open... I guess I might as well just make an account, huh?

I've always seemed to be tired with this baby only a handful of times have I had these burst of energy I wish I'd come out of it a little

Oh Deedee it is horribly addicting! You just go on and make an account and join the rest of us who are hopelessly addicted. :haha::haha:

I'm exhausted right now. I was working on a project for DD and I had to throw in the towel and come and lay down. I was just sewing. lol! I can do interrupted sleep ... but the sucking the life force out of me tiredness is getting me! You know the ultimate re-population plan was not well thought out. :haha::haha::haha::haha:

so, I decided a month before I am due I am going to spend a day in the kitchen and make a whole bunch of freezer dinners for me and hubby so that when we first come home with baby we wont have to be bothered with cooking and cleaning!

Lol! I did this last time around & when I came home after 5 days in hospital, I found DH & my mum & dad had been eating them instead of cooking & there were only a few left! Cheeky things!

They say to moisturize, but if you are predetermined to get them, there's nothing you can do about it. That special cream they sell doesn't work. I slathered myself so silly with it, I practically slid off chairs, when pg with the boys, and I still got them.

I have some on my boobs and thighs just from growing from teen to adult so Im sur im gonna get the

Just in hopes to make you feel a bit better about this everyone told me i would get horrible stretch marks i already had some on my legs and boobs and my mum and sister are both covered in them (looks like they have been cut up by Freddy Kruger or how ever its spelt) but i got 3 of the smallest stretch marks ever on one hip :)

I need to share a story with you guys that is really bothering me.

I made several posts to FB in the last couple of days about being nervous about my anomaly scan and then with the good results and picture yesterday accompanied by a caption that said "Clean bill of health! Relieved and Excited!"

I got a private message from a distant friend who is never on FB and recently had a baby with a congenital heart defect. The baby is 4 months old and has had 2 open heart surgeries.

She approached the message with "I don't want to upset you or scare you BUT...." I knew this wasn't going to be good. Here are some snippets:

• "All the posts and comments on the anatomy us on how thank god it's normal and then people saying its always normal really upset me." - I didn't write anything about how scans are always normal. I know better. All I wrote was I was really nervous prior to scan and that scan was normal and I was relieved afterwards. And the folks who posted things about "of course it was normal" were just being encouraging!
  • "Anyway I just wanted to say something bc no doubt u have a friend u don't even know if that has been through something u may not even know"
  • "And these post made me so upset."

Am I not to post anything about my pregnancy if it is going well for fear of upsetting someone who can't get pregnant/lost a baby/has an ill child?
I am supposed to feel guilty for a normal anatomy scan?
I am supposed to feel guilty because your baby is sick and so far mine is not?

This really upset me. I understand she can be jealous and rightfully so. I find it inappropriate to even tell me she's unhappy with my joyful post. But to imply that I might be hurting other people because my pregnancy is healthier than hers is what really bothers me and that my posts are somehow inappropriate makes me so annoyed I want to cry.

I don't think that she should of said anything to you about this as all you are doing is posting about YOUR life on YOUR facebook. At my scan i was told baby only has one umbilical artery and as much as i am worried about that and still have to wait a week to see my doctor and find out what this means exactly for baby everyone of you girls that come back from your scan and say that everything is well and the scan showed nothing wrong still makes me happy for you because it means you don't have to deal with the worry.

I just have to share I had a very bad day today and then I was looking on Facebook at my local buy swap sell baby/toddler and someone was selling the pram that I had my heart set on buy had decided was to much right now (around AU$700) and they only want AU$400 it comes with the pram and toddler seat a rain cover and a bassanet attachment for it they are going to hold it for me for 2 weeks I am so happy it made my whole day hehe

What pram was it?

A Steelcraft Strider Plus with second seat and bassinet for a new born :D

Soo i know its just mymind being crazy..but at my 20 week scan babies legs were measuring at 21 weeks and so was the head... But when they gave me an overall date they said i was only 19+4 like a whole week behind?! I know at 20 weeks theres a 2 week leeway forwrds or back...but i dunno just dsnt seem right to me!!
Dont worry :) with my son for my whole pregnancy his arms and legs were just over a week ahead of were i was and he was just a long baby :) at least that's what the midwife said after he was born :)

They didn't tell me all those measurements when I went. They did say she weighed exactly what she should. Other than that, nothing. lol! I have no idea how she measures whether it is ahead or behind.

Guess ill be snoopin on bnb all night lol hubby is away on work til friday again :( just me and the pup now lol...

They didn't tell me all those measurements when I went. They did say she weighed exactly what she should. Other than that, nothing. lol! I have no idea how she measures whether it is ahead or behind.

they didn't give me any specifics either. just said everything looks great

I wasn't able to check all day and missed so much!! I'm a creepy papaya today!! Yay! And my mom let me know that a date has been picked for our shower... It's the Sunday of thanksgiving weekend. Luckily I have wonderful inlaws so that isn't really an issue. We're doing all ladies with a few exceptions. The two grandpas to be will be there as well as
2 of dh's best buddies and 2 of my close gay friends. I can't wait!!!

Random story today... I had a dentist appointment and the hygienist was asking about the baby. She asked if we have a name and I did yes but that we're not telling anyone, it's a surprise. Only our close family know. And she said "well it's not like I would tell anyone..." and pushed to get me to tell her! She actually seemed offended! Um hello, I don't really know you! Why would I tell you something I haven't told my friends?! It was si strange because she's never acted that way before...

My Eva baby is really sick. I went in to check on her because she didn't wake up at her usual time and her whole cot sheets and bedding was covered in vomit :-( I then gave her some fluids and she threw them up all over me.

My poor poor poor baby girl. I just feel so awful for her.

Oh poor Eva! Hope it's just a 24hr thing & she gets better quickly. I hate it when my baby's ill. Luckily he's generally a very well child as he's not at nursary, so doesn't get exposed to as many bugs.

Give her some get well cuddles from us x

So this is really naughty but ... Im thinking of seeing if my doctor will sign me off work next month. Ive got SPD again in this pregnancy which is now causing lots of crunching noises when I turn :( and Im constantly tired. As Im under a physio I know she will probably agree. Realistically I could probably stay at work but we are struggling slightly atm with ds's creche fees as our tax credits have dropped considerably and it would be much less stressful to take him out of creche all together and stay at home but I dont want to officially start my mat leave at 28 weeks either.

So UK ladies has anyone been signed off in the third trimester before? when do your employers force mat leave is it 36 weeks?? I know its naughty so dont shout at me please x

You would need to check your employment handbook or whatever you have at work. There is a rule that if you go sick because if pg reasons within so many weeks of edd they can start your maternity leave, it may be 11? Not sure will try to find out later, if I get a spare sec at work, but its manic at the minute.

Gingermango - You're right, they can't force leave to start unless you're off for pregnancy related illness in the last 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->