January Jellybeans 2013!...

I went for my monthly checkup and all is well with baby...he did an US for me to ease my mind bc I havent felt him in a day and there he was moving like crazy!

I'm looking them up Deedee, i added some more to the post.

I found you both on pinterest! :) Snow, welcome to the newest addiction of your life. hahahaha! Especially being on bedrest ... you should build your boards up in no time. :) How are you feeling by the way?

ok, i found DeeDee and Aruppe... i can't find snowangel!

I found you both on pinterest! :) Snow, welcome to the newest addiction of your life. hahahaha! Especially being on bedrest ... you should build your boards up in no time. :) How are you feeling by the way?

Yes I can tell already. And I've only partially explored the app. I can only imagine what I'll find once I get on my laptop. :haha: I still haven't figured out how to search for people but hopefully I'll get it figured out before all your usernames get buried 50 pages in. :haha:

I struggle to consume milk... i was vegan before i was pregnant so i'm just so used to not having it in my diet that i just don't corporate it in there. The only dairy i have is within processed foods that i previously didn't eat because obviously if there is dairy in something it's not vegan. I do eat yoghurt, but not everyday and not alot.

As for Pinterest, i have an account and everytime i get on i try to get into the whole Pinterest thing and it's just doesnt' interest me at all. I get addicted to thing easily but pinterest just isn't one of them.

Sassy- I've been pretty emotional today. I'm trying to keep positive but the not knowing and waiting is torturing me. Then my other life stresses added on top I'm overwhelmed. But I'm hoping for more answers and relief after my OB appt tomorrow morning. I'll let ya know how it goes. :thumbup: thanks for asking! :hugs:

Elle1981 is team blue
Laura617 is team blue
Missymojo is team yellow
xblueberryx is team yellow
Chattyb is now pregnant with one boy
rachelh4207 is team yellow
hunni12 is team blue
MrsC1003 miscarried :(
Mrspeanut is team blue
Mrs S-M is team blue (she's also on the first page twice, Jan. 9th and Jan. 15th, Jan 9th is her correct due date.
New2bumps is team blue
River12 is team yellow
krystal27 miscarried
dee11 is team blue
snow owl is team yellow

Hi Ladies...so today at work I got super dizzy and felt off throughout the whole day. It was bad enough that I called my doctor and they told me to take it easy, drink lots of water, and I have an appointment tomorrow. I had a weird spell like this on Monday as well-I get hot and cold and feel weird. I had a headache all day plus my feet were pretty swollen today. I checked my blood pressure at one point and I was at 100/60 so I know that was contributing. It just scared me, this pregnancy has been pretty easy so far. I got all emotional and starting crying on the phone. I didn't feel comfortable driving home so my mom came and picked me up (I work 45 minutes from home). I know this can actually be very normal so I'm not really looking for advice but just someone to lean on. I'm feeling better now, just wiped out.

I've had a couple of those spells before. Not sure why they happened but they scared the crap out of me. I get super hot and then feel dizzy and then I swear I'm either going to be sick or pass out ... or both. I was shopping once when it hit me and it was awful. Definitely take it easy and drink some water and put up your feet. It could be your body just trying to say I've had enough for now thank you. lol! Hope you don't have any more ... I know they are creepy. Feel better! :hugs:

I am feeling good enough to start moderate exercise again. Unfortunately, from a couple of months of being glued to the sofa and bed, I am WAY out of shape on top of being pregnant.

The past two days I have done a slow walk around the neighborhood for about 45 minutes each day. It's bringing about some mild aches and pains but I am really hoping it helps control weight gain and keeps the swelling down. I have noticed my wedding band getting tighter already. :(

Are any of you doing yoga or exercise? I looked into prenatal yoga classes but they are wicked expensive - like $150 (US) for one month!

For yoga, I would just go with a dvd. I have yoga on my wii fit and sadly I still haven't done any yet. lol! I know they sell some prenatal yoga dvd's that may help.

I've had a couple of those spells before. Not sure why they happened but they scared the crap out of me. I get super hot and then feel dizzy and then I swear I'm either going to be sick or pass out ... or both. I was shopping once when it hit me and it was awful. Definitely take it easy and drink some water and put up your feet. It could be your body just trying to say I've had enough for now thank you. lol! Hope you don't have any more ... I know they are creepy. Feel better! :hugs:

This has happened to me several times. Seems to happen most when I'm in the shower. :blush: has happened in stores. I'm not sure if it's a blood sugar/pressure issue with me it's something I'm prone to I faint at least once a year and can always tell when it's coming on. But I haven't been tested to see what's "wrong" with me. :rofl: Try to stay on top of drinking water tho that helps. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies...I've been parked on my couch for the last several hours with a water bottle. I feel ok in terms of dizziness but just feel blah :(

Ok now you ladies have officially have me pinning like a crazy person! With all the great stuff coming in, I'm never going to leave my computer! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->