January Jellybeans 2013!...

I struggle to consume milk... i was vegan before i was pregnant so i'm just so used to not having it in my diet that i just don't corporate it in there. The only dairy i have is within processed foods that i previously didn't eat because obviously if there is dairy in something it's not vegan. I do eat yoghurt, but not everyday and not alot.

As for Pinterest, i have an account and everytime i get on i try to get into the whole Pinterest thing and it's just doesnt' interest me at all. I get addicted to thing easily but pinterest just isn't one of them.

me too just cant get into it like everyone else

i drank 2 glasses of ilk today one chocolate and one strawberry but i dont know what it is but the heartburn is sooooooo bad which really sucks so maybe ill start taking something cuz and then i have a presription to fill for the heartburn hopefully this month ill gain something

I'm nervous to try the dress on for the wedding I have this weekend because I bought the dress 3 weeks ago and i feel like its gonna be tight... yowzas!

I'm going to start prenatal yoga, I can't wait!! It's 10 weeks for $150.

Eva is also going to start dance lessons. How adorable!!!!!

OK, Which dress do you ladies like better for the wedding I have to go to????

Brick-20120906-00906.jpg

Brick-20120906-00907.jpg

Brick-20120906-00908.jpg

Lee Hill-20120906-00905.jpg

Ether is cute tho..i have a weddig to go to this weekend too ...still didnt get a dress lol

I'm torn! Like the black more on the side view & grey from the front. They both look great though! :)

I thought it's unlucky to wear black to a wedding or is that just UK? I like the gray

I thought it's unlucky to wear black to a wedding or is that just UK? I like the gray

I've never heard that before! I'm wearing black with white polka dots to a wedding in November - but they requested all guests dressed in black or white.

I've worn black to loads of weddings, but I have heard that saying about it being unlucky.

I start my pre-natal yoga class on Monday. mine is £85 for 12 weeks. Was going to try aqua natal this week, but totally forgot about it. Oops.

There is no specific aqua natal near me, it's all water aerobics that is safe for pregnant women because its low impact. But I'm not after a work out. I'm after the aqua natal that focuses on my pelvis and hips and back and preparing for child birth.

I like the black too! I'm a bridesmaid next week and I picked up my dress finally from alterations. It fits but I look like the jolly green pregnant giant!

Thanks ladies! I'm gonna bring both dresses and decide last minute!

Aruppe jolly green pregnant giant hahaha!

Here is a pic of me as a jolly turquise pregnant giant pmsl Im on the far right hand side of the pic

Attachments

• 255220_10151006938570986_456793175_n.jpg
    255220_10151006938570986_456793175_n.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back