January Jellybeans 2013!...

Jrow- I like the gray one! (both are nice tho) I have more of a summer dress taste, it also seems more comfy fitting?

There is no specific aqua natal near me, it's all water aerobics that is safe for pregnant women because its low impact. But I'm not after a work out. I'm after the aqua natal that focuses on my pelvis and hips and back and preparing for child birth.

Yeah I think mine is pretty much low impact aerobics, but I think the classes are run by midwifes. I really need to start doing something exercise wise as my legs are beginning to look like tree trunks.

Love the dress ginger!

Snow, can't wait to hear your update.

Jrow, I like both dresses too but maybe leaning a little more to the black one.

My sister sent me a video of her in labor. LOL It seems to be just to the side, but I'm going to wait for after I finish my breakfast hahahaha.

Ginger you look super cute!! I'm really dreading this because I've gained weight in my arms and face an the dress makes my arms look extra big! And the way it hits my belly I look bigger than I am... I just don't want to ruin my best friends pics :(

Here's my pintrest if anyone wants to add me. https://pinterest.com/canamama25

Jaime- I love the grey dress! I think it looks more comfortable!

Snow- I hope your appt. goes great! :hugs: thinking of you.

DeeDee- thats awesome you got y'all's new car! :happydance: What kind of car is it?

Ginger- I think you look fantasic!

Re: who is there when baby is born. This time it will just be my husband. For my daughter it was just my husband and my mom (plus doc & 2 nurses, since midwife transfered me). I love the idea that this time it will just be hubby, but I honestly don't know if I could have done it the first time without my mom being there since her hand was the other I was holding while I pushed. To each their own but I think I will enjoy the differences in both experiences!

And in some fun news: I'm a creepy papaya today! :haha: :happydance: and I almost couldn't believe what DH told me yesterday! He told me I was getting bigger faster now. I was like "really?" and he said "yeah, you you're alot bigger than you were when we were at the pow wow." (went to the pow wow this past Sat. the 1st) I guess I'm gonna have to take some more pics and see what you ladies think!

Jaime
I like the black but both are really nice on u

Ginger
U looked really nice no green giant there lol

Snow
I'll be checking on ur update I'm sure all will go well good luck

Ginger you look so pretty!!!!!!!!

Well, girls I am off to Virginia for the weekend for this wedding. I am sure I will have a LOT to catch up to when I get back Sunday night!

I went for a walk around the neighborhood with DH and I was talking about you all as "the girls" and "my friends". He was so confused he thought I was talking about my college friends.

It just made me realize how much I appreciate having a group of women I can rely on for advice, commiseration, and sounding boards.

I heart my BnB family.

I went for a walk around the neighborhood with DH and I was talking about you all as "the girls" and "my friends". He was so confused he thought I was talking about my college friends.

It just made me realize how much I appreciate having a group of women I can rely on for advice, commiseration, and sounding boards.

I heart my BnB family.

Aww! :flower: :hugs:

I heart my BnB family.

Aw you are so sweet, Ditty! :hug: I also appreciate all of you being here when I need to vent, rant or just need someone to talk to! Y'all are great!

So I'm always tired and no energy can anyone give me so
Etching I can make or something I can take to make it less bAd for me

Ditty
I feel the same about all of u I know if I'm havei g a question or a problem there isno judgement here only people that care so thanks

I'm 23 weeks today! Woohoo! I'm so excited! I think my baby girl is too, she danced all night and I barely slept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->