January Jellybeans 2013!...

Alannadee - I have also had lots of cm, lost! More then I normally have around ovulation time and to the point where I'll need go start wearing liners I think x

Glad im not the only one! I think im gona have to start wearing liners.[/QUOTE]

I have been hearing this from a lot of women, but I don't have a lot :sad: I hope that's not a bad sign

Jrowenj - I had a little on off to start and it's definitely increased over the last two days.
I'm going to ask midwife tomorrow see what she says. X

Loads of cervical mucus is a very good thing, when it's really thick thats part of your mucus plug forming to hold baby in nice and tight.

They think the reason for my bleeding was a cyst or fabroid that's burst so that was the blood and pain, I hope it's that!

Question: my last period was 28th March I have a 28 day cycle, I ovulate on day 16/17 which was the 14th April yet she dates me at 6w 1 day???
I thought I was 6w4 days??

Loads of cervical mucus is a very good thing, when it's really thick thats part of your mucus plug forming to hold baby in nice and tight.

They think the reason for my bleeding was a cyst or fabroid that's burst so that was the blood and pain, I hope it's that!

Question: my last period was 28th March I have a 28 day cycle, I ovulate on day 16/17 which was the 14th April yet she dates me at 6w 1 day???
I thought I was 6w4 days??

maybe you ovulated a few days later than usual

https://www.pregnology.com/due-date...01&year=2012&o1=2&omonth=4&oday=16&oyear=2012

This woukd mean I got my Bfp 3 days before it implanted :-0 x

Could she be going off the scan measurements? When I had my scan last week she said I could have been a few days ahead of my dates but couldn't be too accurate as too early to measure so would leave as it is.

I'm so pleased for you x

I've got another scan next Friday and hoping to see a heart beat.
Did you see one? I was 6 weeks at my last and she said it was probably too early for me

Can i be added to list pleaseeee? Had my bfp today at 10dpo. Due 29th january. X

I'm so pleased for you Bella's mummy! :cloud9:

From what I can remember the CM increased even further as the pregnancy went on. Plenty of it already though so far. :wacko:

I have so much CM that it soaks through my pantyliners and onto my underwear. Yuk. :shrug:

Yes saw and heard a lovely thumping heartbeat! Was so surprised that's why I think I'm further then she measured me x
Good luck with your scan x

Reading through all the cm talk...I feel like I don't have much. Is that a potential problem if it's supposed to be creating the plug?

Reading through all the cm talk...I feel like I don't have much. Is that a potential problem if it's supposed to be creating the plug?

I am going to be 7 weeks tomorrow and i don't have a massive amount... I can only tell I have it if I feel around with my fingers...

I am hoping this isn't a bad sign... I am sure that it is not as each pregnancy is different and we are still quite early??

Jrowenj - I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, guess it's a bit like
MS - some have it early and some follow .x

Good Morning ladies from Australia :)

Has anyone had a lighter line on 2nd test than 1st test?? 1st test at 9:30am yesterday and came up straight away and 2nd test done this morning (1st urine) at 6.15am and it isnt anywhere near as dark (still defiantly there) but not as dark...

Would everything still be ok????????

Good Morning ladies from Australia :)

Has anyone had a lighter line on 2nd test than 1st test?? 1st test at 9:30am yesterday and came up straight away and 2nd test done this morning (1st urine) at 6.15am and it isnt anywhere near as dark (still defiantly there) but not as dark...

Would everything still be ok????????
Each test is separate, so maybe the first one had more dye in it then the second one you took. It may not mean anything. If you still have a line that means you are preg. I would call the doctor if you are worried about it and see if you can get a blood test based on your concern. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->