January Jellybeans 2013!...

Morning ladies :hi: to all the new :bfp: :happydance:

I love the name January Jelly Bean - so cute:flower:

I don't envy you ladies who will be moving - I did it twice with both my first pregnancy (from England to Germany, ex hubby was in the forces) and with my second pregnancy (I left him and came back home with a toddler in tow and one on the way :haha:) was very tiring - make sure you take lots of rest and keep hydrated. - remember ladies no heavy lifting or climbing!

I am awaiting my results of my 3rd HCG - hope it comes today.:thumbup:

How are all your symptoms? - at the mo I haven't got any to shout about - but maybe they are hiding sneakily around the corner :haha:

:hugs:

X

Oh i am exhausted!!!! i have one of each (girl and boy) and my pregnancies were identical... i seriously thought that i was expecting another girl and BAM got told he was a boy lol i was in shock. I even was craving the same things lol.... Wonder what this time will bring lol :)

I am exhausted, also. I've taken a nap with DD for the past 2 days. I can't shake it. I've had it with all three pg's. But, this one is different so far... I didn't have hardly any symptoms in the 2ww as I usually do.

I have already started having an hour (or two) nap when I get home from work! Although the hubby is working a 12 hr shift tomorrow so I wont be able to as Ill have to look after the children. Had my first app with the midwife yesterday. Got my prescription for cyclazine which I'll be starting tonight whoop whoop :happydance:

well i've always napped so it's no change for me, 6pm-8pm nap tonight, they're usually earlier but i have a uni assignment which is already over due so it's going to be a late night for me!

I won't be jpoining you ladies anymore. It's happened again at the 6 week mark. So wishing you all wonderful pregnancies xx

i never reply to the miscarriage posts not because i don't care but because i can never find the words to express how sad i feel for you and i just don't know what words are comforting the most.

I'm sorry for your loss, i can't image how sad it must be to have such a joyful and hopeful moment taken from you and to only have to imagine all of us continuing on without you.

:(

stay strong.

Betheney

^i totally agree with u, there are just no words that will ever do.

It's hard to have a miscarriage, but when I had my first two, I had to remember that it was nature's way of saying this baby wasn't going to make it, and be healthy. One comforting thing when we lost Tess was knowing that she is now my own personal angel, in heaven, watching over us. As hard as it is to lose a baby at anytime (be it early in pregnancy, later in pregnancy, at infancy, or anytime during life), just remember that there is a reason this baby was brought to heaven. God needed her. And her parents needed an angel.

I hope that makes sense and I'm not rambling on and on with no point. 05mommy (and all the other ladies in the group who have had losses), please know I feel for you. I wish there was something that anyone can do or say to make it better. Please know my angels are taking care of yours! :hugs:

I found a poem when I lost my little one which I'd like to share - hope it doesn't upset anyone.

An angel in the book of life wrote down my Baby’s birth and whispered as she closed the book "Too beautiful for this earth"

X

Thank you everyone. Yes it's hard and extremely upsetting, but I'm trying to keep level headed. It's hard, I naievly never thought I'd be one of these people unfortunate enough to experience it more than once.

I have that poem in my baby's memory box from February. It's lovely, thank you.

As I say I wish you all the best of luck, and hopefully really straightforward labour and births. Was lovely getting to know some of you. If even for a short while.

Take care xxxx

Is anyone not planning on seeing a dr/having ultrasound till further along?

I have an ultrasound booked with a womans care center at 10 weeks, I dont have any plans to see a dr before then!

Hi there - me.

I've been told that the midwife will be in touch soon and that my scan will take place at 10w (providing no problems).

I have had 3HCG blood test and all three have come back ok - so now I just have to take it easy and relax!:wacko:

11 DPO HCG 32
19 DPO HCG 798
26 DPO HCG 3443

So here I am trying to relax :haha:

X

Is anyone not planning on seeing a dr/having ultrasound till further along?

I have an ultrasound booked with a womans care center at 10 weeks, I dont have any plans to see a dr before then!
I JUST booked an ultrasound for 8 wks per docs orders, she isn't going to do the examination until I'm 10 wks tho. I cannot wait! C'mon 2 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->