January Jellybeans 2013!...

Here in Jamaica i think doctors will do scans at 10-12 weeks, we dont really have scans before that unless it's a private scan. And that's only some doctors, most ppl have their first scan at 20 weeks to see the gender and maybe another one toward the end to make sure the baby is head down, etc. So i have no idea when i'm going to get a scan, we'll see what happens.

Morning ladies. Congrats on the new BFP's and I'm so sorry for the loss. It is sad to see you ladies have to go through this.

This morning has been rough again. I ran out of cereal ... which happens to be the only thing I don't gag while eating. I tried to eat some oatmeal ...bleh gag...so I finally managed to get a grilled cheese sandwich made. Now I just want to :sleep::sleep::sleep:!!!! Oh MS please go away quickly!!!!!

Congratulations on making 7 weeks!!!
Sorry about ms
Iv been feeling rough today. Awful headache that make me feel sick. Horrible

I know what you mean, sassy. There is absolutely nothing that I can eat. I thought I wanted soup today, so I just made some, then I had to choke it down. I think I want certain things, then when I get them, I can't eat them. How do you get the feeling of "ick" to stop??

I know what you mean, sassy. There is absolutely nothing that I can eat. I thought I wanted soup today, so I just made some, then I had to choke it down. I think I want certain things, then when I get them, I can't eat them. How do you get the feeling of "ick" to stop??
I've heard sucking hard sour candies works wonders, so maybe stop at 7-11 and grab some? Or go to the bulk bins and buy some of the pre-wrapped ones.... Good luck!

Thanks JCh, I'm actaully headed out in a little bit. I think I'll get some! It can't hurt, right??

Of course my bbs aren't sore and I'm panicking... Rollercoasterrrrr

I can't let my stomach get empty at all. I have found that popsicles help with the ick feeling long enough to get something to eat. Right now, my pantry is on the empty side so today I am struggling getting something to eat. Most of the food that is in there makes me gag. I have to force the food down sometimes but it always helps. I just try not to go too long between eating. Even if it is a little snack. I want pizza for lunch ... I think I will be going to get some cheapo frozen pizzas to keep on hand. Or rather sending DH to get them. Also, ice water helps me. But only drinking it through a straw. No idea why ... maybe the small sips are what helps. I keep ice water all day. It is only a little help but any relief is better than none.

My bbs stopped hurting about a week ago. Don't worry!!! :thumbup::hugs: I wish my MS would have gone away! lol I would gladly take sore bbs over 24/7 urge to puke.

When is ur next appointment or u/s? I had that happen last week and then low and behold the next day BAM, they were back!

Hi ladies. Had midwife for booking in today, all went ok. She said I am low risk but at higher risk because of my weight but she wasn't too concerned about it and said I would have some extra tests for glucose etc.

I have a scan for next Friday and then on to 12 week scan on 26 June. I had bloods today which didn't go too well as they couldn't get a vein, now have two MASSIVE bruises on my arms.

Sickness is still on and off but more just feeling, although had to dash to the bathroom earlier through a smell and was gaging. No sick though :)

Jrowenj - my boobs have settled but feeling sore again x

Is anyone else really excited about the film 'what to expect when your expecting'.

That film is coming out at just the right time. Can't wait to see it

Thanks for the pep talk ladies!!! Scan is in 6 days!!

I've got a scan tomorrow. :thumbup: I was a bit vague with my dates, otherwise I'd not be having one for another 6 weeks. :blush:

My little girls 1st birthday tomorrow too. :cloud9:

I was supposed to have my booking in appointment with midwife today. It was a telephone appointment and they never rang. Grrrr
I have so many questions and worries I need to discuss

yey, I don't feel left out anymore :happydance::happydance::happydance: had to be sick at work today :happydance::happydance::happydance: think this one doesn't like tea, same as DS, its the only thing that made me be sick when pg with him.

Poppy I am going to see it Saturday!

Side note: anyone up for putting our first names in our signatures so we can call each other by our first names instead of nicknames?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->