January Jellybeans 2013!...

That is neat that you like certain smells now. Although now thinking about it, I would love to sit and smell oranges. And then eat them. hahahahaha! But that fresh citrus smell .... ahhhhhh! Wonderful! oooo that just made me think of LIMES! I think I am addicted to them. hahahaha! Great now I want to go hunt down some citrus candles. Or stick a wick in a lime hahaha!

I've been really uncomfortable at nights. When I'm sleeping on my side I feel like Matthew wants to get between my tummy and the bed so bad. He wiggles down there so much! Then I feel like I need to move to the other side to release him... and he does the same thing! Gets down there and tries to wiggle himself into my tight space... grrr!

All you ladies have GD tests soon... Too bad I already have DIABETES ugh... no need to test me :) lol

My hips have been killing me at night when I go to bed. I'm sure I keep DH up with all my tossing and turning. :baby: thinks bed time is party time. My bump was jumping around last night it bed, it was so neat to watch! As for bending down.. Ugh, its getting harder already. Its even getting hard for me to pick Rayven up :cry: I didn't think it would upset me when it started gettijg difficult to pick her up, but its getting to me, especially when she is needing comfort and I'm strugglng to bend to pick her up. :cry:

Oh my gosh, I just noticed I am in the double digits now! :happydance:

It is hard for me to bend down to put my shoes on too and im not even big.. causes a lot of pressure...

It is hard for me to bend down to put my shoes on too and im not even big.. causes a lot of pressure...

Hubby has had to do me the favor of putting my socks and shoes on a couple of times :blush: He always says that baby made me a baby LOL But I'm not really fond of it, he puts them on too tight! :dohh:

Lol me too, Nikki. Thats why slip ons are my new best friends!

Oh my gosh, I just noticed I am in the double digits now! :happydance:

YAY!!!

Thanks, Ditty! :hug:

Hubby has had to do me the favor of putting my socks and shoes on a couple of times :blush: He always says that baby made me a baby LOL But I'm not really fond of it, he puts them on too tight! :dohh:

Lol thats cute. my Dh puts mine on too tight too if I ask him...

Sassy- you look great!

thats cute. my Dh puts mine on too tight too if I ask him...

Sassy- you look great!

Christopher is that way. I hate buying shoes with him. His lases must be just right, because he has super skinny feet he feels like they will fall off, so he takes his precious time making them secure enough. But I have chubby feet, and even more now that I'm preggers. He will grab the socks and push them up to the point where I feel he is pulling my toes and then he will pull on the laces as hard as he can to make them "secure" He says that he feels they will fall off if he doesnt... :dohh:

I am grateful he does it though hahaha.

I've been really uncomfortable at nights. When I'm sleeping on my side I feel like Matthew wants to get between my tummy and the bed so bad. He wiggles down there so much! Then I feel like I need to move to the other side to release him... and he does the same thing! Gets down there and tries to wiggle himself into my tight space... grrr!

My baby does exactly the same thing!!! It's so strange. I have been sleeping a bit better the past couple of weeks since I bought a wedge although apparently I do a lot of heavy breathing so DH hasn't been sleeping so well cause I keep him awake. Ooops!

UK ladies, is it standard practice over here to have the glucose drink test? My midwife hasn't mentioned this to me. I thought the GD test was just a blood test I would get at my 27 week appointment.

iv been trying to refrain from flip flops because my feet have been KILLING me when I wear flat soled shoes...

even tho, i LOVE flip flops and the feel of my feet being free

Since it has cooled off, I'm keeping to slip on shoes. My feet get really cold. I want to wear my boots but some of them have heels and I won't wear them while pregnant. I have enough trouble with busted blood vessels and it is worse while pregnant so keeping the heels for after baby makes it here. Thankfully I do have a couple of flat pair but they are starting to look a little ragged because I have had them so long and I wear the heck out of them.

I keep with flip flops. No need to bend over for shoes. :haha:

Yeah, all I wore for 5 months were flip flops, but now there has been rainy days and cold days. :wacko:

I lived in Maine for my last pregnancy and wore flip flops through all of fall winter and spring. :rofl: I'm just a flip flop girl. I buy pricier flip flops since I wear them daily. I make sure they have decent support. But I will admit I love buying sneakers. I love collecting them, tho I never wear them. :rofl:

Yeh DH is now my official socks and shoes person, I wear flip flops as much as I can but we've had a few days of rain so I had to give them a rest. He's also my bender for picking things up or rubbing lotion on my legs, and he has to pull me up if I'm sitting or lying down sometimes. I think I can manage on my own if I have to but then I'm puffing and panting and out of breath by the time I'm done.

Betheney I'm sorry ur plans with Eva were ruined but I must admit that I giggled a bit at ur story.

Dh and I are going to see an opera on Sunday! I've always wanted to go and am finally getting a chance to, looking forward to getting a little dressed up and spending some time with him.

UK ladies, is it standard practice over here to have the glucose drink test? My midwife hasn't mentioned this to me. I thought the GD test was just a blood test I would get at my 27 week appointment.

I don't know. It's not been mentioned to me either

I hate the gl test I fainted on one if them and almost the second time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"