January Jellybeans 2013!...

I've watched a little that's been on the news on the UK although all of our news channels are concentrating on a 5 yr old child who was abducted whilst playing outside her house on Monday evening. They have a suspect in custody but she remains missing. I just hope they find her safe and well, she must be so frightened :(

I've watched a little that's been on the news on the UK although all of our news channels are concentrating on a 5 yr old child who was abducted whilst playing outside her house on Monday evening. They have a suspect in custody but she remains missing. I just hope they find her safe and well, she must be so frightened :(

I heard about that, was it in Wales... OH god i hope she's found safe and sound.

I didn't even watch the debate but my DH did. I heard him yelling at the TV! I think it's important to vote for who you agree with the most. You'll never agree fully with any candidate unless it's yourself.

What drives me crazy are people blindly voting along party lines or voting with absolutely NO idea what the real issues are and just following along with others. It is your civic duty to educate yourself, cut through the lies, smears, and BS, and figure out who means what for the country.

In Australia voting is compulsory once you turn 18 otherwise you get a fine, i think it's about $100 so needless to say we get tonnes of people voting for anyone.

In Australia voting is compulsory once you turn 18 otherwise you get a fine, i think it's about $100 so needless to say we get tonnes of people voting for anyone.

I like that idea though it would never happen here. They've just tried to require an ID to vote here in the US and that was struck down by the courts. ID required to buy pseudophedrine over the counter but not to vote? *face palms* Bureaucracy at its finest.

This pregnancy has made me feel more stupid than my others my memory is so bad

Oh my word, me too!! I will be talking to dh and I'll stop mid sentence and have this questioning look on my face. I totally forget what I want to say and what I'm talking about. Dh will say "Really?" :rofl:

I cannot sleep the past couple of nights. I guess sleep will become more and more difficult as I enter 3rd tri.

I am tossing and turning and all sorts of uncomfortable. Not sure if it's the humidity (been raining here for days but just cool enough to keep the A/C off), pregnancy, or worry about these flooring guys coming to my house everyday at 7:30AM.

I am tired and grumpy. Poor DH is happy to go to work! Nap time as soon as these guys leave.

Ditty, that was me for MONTHS! Than all of a sudden, like two nights ago, I started sleeping again! I hope you get some sleep soon!

PLEASE NO POLITICS TALK!

I get really sick of hearing about it, especially others opinions because I hate when people express them when others dont really want to hear about it (no offense) I just find it offensive whichever way people are leaning towards to just bring it up because it is such a sensitive topic

on another note.... we do have Cracker Barrel where I am, but iv never gone? I always thought it was a store until hubby giggled at me :blush:

My sleep is pretty broken. Between having to pee a lot and being uncomfortable it seems difficult to get any decent sleep. Although I take all I can get because I know soon, there won't be any. :haha:

Pregnancy brain is the worst!! I forget stuff all the time. I'm usually the one to remember things and DH thinks it is funny watching me wander around trying to figure out where I put something or like you Snow, I'll be mid sentence and just stop and go what was I saying? :haha:

27 weeks TODAY!!!!!! :happydance: Where has the time gone?!?! But I just can't wait to meet her!

DH left today for Florida. :cry: :haha: His father is graduating from the motorcycle institute down near Orlando and he went to go see him graduate. We scraped up enough for DH to go which is why DD and I are still here. I miss Florida so I hate not going but a pregnant woman on an 8 hour car ride doesn't really mix too well so I'll just see him tomorrow night. It is weird him not being here though. Since he got laid off, he's been here 24/7. I do not look forward to sleeping in this huge bed by myself tonight. Just might go grab DD and have her take up some of this space. :haha:

don't get me started on pregnancy brain for months i've been planning a trip to Melbourne show for Evas birthday in November, i've triple checked the dates 100 times because it runs from late September to early October, so obviously with November being between September and October we are able to go.

Well on the 1st of October i realised that November comes AFTER October not before *massive face palm* i then proceeded to spend hours crying because i can't take Eva to the show for her birthday anymore and i've spent weeks planning it.

I promise not to bring up politics!! (im totally guiltu of being the one to mention the debate- I know it's a sensitive subject but was just curious if anyone was watching. )I'm sure we could discuss for days and never come to a happy end to the conversation.

On another topic the sleep thing is getting interesting. I want to sleep on my back SO BAD! I keep waking up on my back and then forcing myself to roll onto my side which is no small feat. Plus dh and I are switching sides in the bed this weekend so that I am sleeping on the side where baby will sleep in the beginning. I'm curious if I'll have difficulty sleeping or not... And has anyone else noticed its getting harder to sit up and get out of bed in the morning? I feel like I have to launch myself out!!

LOL. The other day my DH and I grabbed some lunch. I was so hungry all I could think about was getting my food! As the food was being carried on a tray to us all I could focus on was our lunch! We were talking about some event and I was supposed to say, "It was good." What I actually said was, "It was delicious." My DH just let it slide.

And my brain definitely stops mid sentence. It tried to start an argument with my husband last night about something that made no sense. He looked confused and I said "Oh, just shut up." And we laughed at the baby brain.

I promise not to bring up politics!! (im totally guiltu of being the one to mention the debate- I know it's a sensitive subject but was just curious if anyone was watching. )I'm sure we could discuss for days and never come to a happy end to the conversation.

On another topic the sleep thing is getting interesting. I want to sleep on my back SO BAD! I keep waking up on my back and then forcing myself to roll onto my side which is no small feat. Plus dh and I are switching sides in the bed this weekend so that I am sleeping on the side where baby will sleep in the beginning. I'm curious if I'll have difficulty sleeping or not... And has anyone else noticed its getting harder to sit up and get out of bed in the morning? I feel like I have to launch myself out!!

I hate talking politics. My DH is very political and I banished him to the basement last night to watch the debate!

I have been sleeping on my side but waking on my back. I am doing whatever is comfortable. I am not worried about it.

I dont vote...bc ill be honest i only follow what really affects me ... Ex: healthcare. I dont have a side is what i was saying.. No heated debate..

I wake up on my stomach every morning now. I fall asleep on my side. I have no idea where the baby moves to when I sleep like that. :haha: It actually is the most comfortable position when I'm trying to sleep which is really strange!

I also have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. I have to do some weird roll to get up. :haha:

Nice Betheney! Pregnancy brain is driving me crazy. It took me 3 attempts to hem a pair of pants the other day ... first I turned them the wrong way and then I couldn't figure out why they were still the wrong way ... I had just forgotten to cut off the extra material and it was hanging out. UGH! Oh btw Betheney hope your feeling better. Maybe no more crazy love jumps until baby is out.

I don't follow politics. I only get excited when I don't have to see 9000 commercials about bashing someone else. DH and I always wish we could move to another country. Everyone has their problems I know but we just feel like America is so corrupt and spiraling down hill.

I cannot sleep the past couple of nights. I guess sleep will become more and more difficult as I enter 3rd tri.

I am tossing and turning and all sorts of uncomfortable. Not sure if it's the humidity (been raining here for days but just cool enough to keep the A/C off), pregnancy, or worry about these flooring guys coming to my house everyday at 7:30AM.

I am tired and grumpy. Poor DH is happy to go to work! Nap time as soon as these guys leave.

I am so tired all the time. You'd think being in bed most all the time I wouldn't be, but I can't sleep at all. I wake up when I need to move and have to basically sit up to move from one side to the other and it happens at least 10 times a night. Then I wake up dying of thirst anybody else have that problem? I actually counted ounces yesterday and I drank over 100oz of water and honestly it was a slow day for me on liquids. I always go to bed with a 24oz cup of water and I run out every night!

Im def not as fond of being pregnant this time. :haha: my belly hurts so bad it's getting so tight it's actually painful and burns at times when she moves. It's like I'm growing on the inside but not the outside. I don't remember this with dd until much closer to my due date. :shrug: oh well as long as baby is doing well I shall survive. :thumbup:

In other news I'm waiting to hear from a friend she was due the day before me and had her baby a few days ago. :cry: I wasn't aware of any complications she was having. He was 2lbs 2oz waiting for her to update on his condition. Definitely thankful for everyday I'm able to stay pregnant tho.

Sassy- its got to be a psychological thing sleeping on ur belly when u know U shouldn't. :haha: I have always been a belly sleeper. When I was 18 I got a tattoo on my back, every night I would wake up sleeping on it!!! :haha: I never slept on my belly with dd, and I have had a hard time getting back into sleeping on it since having her 4 years ago. Almost immediately after finding out I was prego this time I started wanting to sleep on my stomach again. So weird!

This pregnancy has made me feel more stupid than my others my memory is so bad

Oh my word, me too!! I will be talking to dh and I'll stop mid sentence and have this questioning look on my face. I totally forget what I want to say and what I'm talking about. Dh will say "Really?" :rofl:

I have to remeber stuff for dh and I forget stuff all the time lol so then he gets frustrated but I told u can't rely on me I have half a brain now lol so I try writting things down so I don't forget

Aww snow, thinking of your friends little baby (same weight as dd was) its stressful but sooo many babies now pull through being so prem and have no lasting problems and by the time the lo is 5 you probably wont see a differnce between him and your own lo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->