January Jellybeans 2013!...

I can't stand tomatoes at the moment and normally love them but went off them right from the beginning. Not really having cravings as such

Thanks ladies! Yea my mom and a friend of ours will be making decorations for the shower next weekend. My mom is a very crafty person so it should be awesome. If my friend asks about the shower, then I'll let her know what has already been taken care of and if she wants to do anything else then she can just jump in from there. I know she has a lot on her plate so it doesn't bother me if she needs to back off. Thanks for the advice ladies!!!

I've been craving ice. Sometimes I sit and daydream and drool about ice pops, I could go thru a dozen per day but I keep it to a maximum of 2.

Thanks ladies! Yea my mom and a friend of ours will be making decorations for the shower next weekend. My mom is a very crafty person so it should be awesome. If my friend asks about the shower, then I'll let her know what has already been taken care of and if she wants to do anything else then she can just jump in from there. I know she has a lot on her plate so it doesn't bother me if she needs to back off. Thanks for the advice ladies!!!
Might be nice to let her know she's welcome to do what she feels she can but not to feel obligated as u understand she's very busy with her new baby. Might be nice to tell her it's ok since she might be doing things when she doesn't feel she can and no new mom should be biting off more than she can chew. Better to communicate it now so she knows how much u appreciate her help but understand her not being as able. :)

It's weird cuz I still have ms but in the last month I've been eating more for the first time I gained 4 Pounds so besides my pumpkin I crave lasagna this week :) spiral spicy fries tomatoe sandwiched apple pie and of course Monday is thanksgiving so I can't wait for my turkey mashed potatoes and stuffing :)

I've been craving ice. Sometimes I sit and daydream and drool about ice pops, I could go thru a dozen per day but I keep it to a maximum of 2.

Chewing ice can be a sign of anemia. Hopefully it's not in your case! Have you had a CBC checked recently?

So tried looking for a pediatrician today and its harder than I though ... With my other kids I had no problem

Mexican food!!! Oh man do I crave mexican food. Now that I said it, I really want to go get some.

I made some homemade pumpkin pies from scratch so I'm good on pumpkin for a whole lol I have a whole bunch of pumpkin puree frozen :)

omg ladies, my sister is driving me nuts! Shes in town visiting from outta state and shes 28 years old.... i let her borrow some of my clothes but shes wearing the clothes i havent worn yet and i mentioned to her I dont want her to wear ones i havent worn yet.... come to see shes wearing my new maternity dress i bought to wear for my shower :nope: and i told her i didnt want her wearing it anymore bc she was going to my aunts where its kinda messy etc, and she will see my cousins baby and i didnt want it ruined. she FREAKED out and said shes never coming to visit again and threw all my clothes she borrowed on my bed to put back myself or to put in the laundry.

Like how rude?! I swear, my blood was boiling yesterday. I dont see why she freaked out when all i asked was to not wear MY MATERNITY DRESS anymore because i got it for my shower...

Ditty, I don't know if I'm anaemic, my midwife was impressed at how high my haemoglobin levels were, she says usually the average she sees is 7s and mine is in the 14s so I assumed I'm ok but not sure if that's what I would look at to see if I'm anaemic? She hasn't seen any problems tho. My mom craved ice her entire pregnancy with me so I just figured I inherited it in the past few weeks.

oh and i said she coulda said thank you to me for letting her stay in my house, use my car, borrow my clothes, eat my food... but all she said was "i dont say thank you to people who are being rude and a bitch"

I am pretty sure i wasnt the one outta line :growlmad:

omg ladies, my sister is driving me nuts! Shes in town visiting from outta state and shes 28 years old.... i let her borrow some of my clothes but shes wearing the clothes i havent worn yet and i mentioned to her I dont want her to wear ones i havent worn yet.... come to see shes wearing my new maternity dress i bought to wear for my shower :nope: and i told her i didnt want her wearing it anymore bc she was going to my aunts where its kinda messy etc, and she will see my cousins baby and i didnt want it ruined. she FREAKED out and said shes never coming to visit again and threw all my clothes she borrowed on my bed to put back myself or to put in the laundry.

Like how rude?! I swear, my blood was boiling yesterday. I dont see why she freaked out when all i asked was to not wear MY MATERNITY DRESS anymore because i got it for my shower...

That's crazy u had every right and she should have respected ur wishes u were nice enough to lend he clothes in the first place

oh and i said she coulda said thank you to me for letting her stay in my house, use my car, borrow my clothes, eat my food... but all she said was "i dont say thank you to people who are being rude and a bitch"

I am pretty sure i wasnt the one outta line :growlmad:

She was completely out of line and she really should apologize to u and thank u for doing all u did and let her stay and use ur stuff I wish I had a sister like u

Hot cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven with icing...

LittleJ- she was definitely out of line! Very disrespectful!!

Wow LittleJ that is kind of off the wall! Why on earth would she flip out like that? Especially when you bought a special dress for your shower. Is she leaving soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->