January Jellybeans 2013!...

Anyone else having hoo-ha bone pain? I remember having it with DD towards the end. Ugh!

Foe most of this pregnancy I have craved ice and cherries and juicy fruits (not apples/bananas), then tonight hubby asked if I wanted anything to eat and I said Id have some chicken supernoodles and cheese. He burst out laughing and pointed out Id had exactly the same thing every night this week. My problem being this is what I craved when I had dd!!!

Has anyone craved the same things when having a boy and a girl?

i go through different stages of things i want for the week. Last week it was cereal, i would want to eat that breakfast lunch and dinner, haha

this week.... i want coffee icream or snickers ice cream bars!

weeks prior it was grilled cheese....fruits.... the list goes on

i wonder what will be next....

Little J - Your sister sounds like a nightmare! Hope she pulls herself together & you guys can move on. Doesn't sound like there's any point trying to get an apology from her or pushing the point any further :(

La Mere - You look amazing! Sooo cute :)

Oh my goodness, I just had the worst leg cramps ever. I was literally rolling about on the floor crying. Normally (well pregnancy normal) I get them at night and in one leg so I can stand up and stretch it out, but this was in both legs so I couldn't get up and DH was out so I didn't even have anyone to haul me off the floor. Boy, do my calves hurt now! Feelinng very sorry for myself.

Wow, Little J! Your sister was way outta line! I would be furious with her. You in no way were in the least bit being a bitch! :hug:

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
26 weeks today! Taken this morning!
]

I'm officially jealous of not only your lovely belly, but of your braid also... haha. Cuteness Sarah! :hugs:

:hugs: Thank you so much, DeeDee! :hugs:

ive already been trying to get over it.... but its just hurtful she would be like that

I just wanted to vent to you girls about it because i know you would understand my frustration!

Lamere- cute bump! I can see your uterus bump! my bump is like a globe so I cant tell where my uterus is, haha

Thank you, Little J! I am sorry your sister is causing you so much stress. :hugs: There is no reason so her to even think it's your fault and she needs to get over herself and make things right with you.

Little J - Your sister sounds like a nightmare! Hope she pulls herself together & you guys can move on. Doesn't sound like there's any point trying to get an apology from her or pushing the point any further :(

La Mere - You look amazing! Sooo cute :)

:hugs: Thank you, Blossom! :hugs:

Lilah- Oh, hun! I am so sorry about your leg cramps! I get terrible cramps in both my legs when I'm going to bed. Usually when I turn over to get comfortable again..

Weekly baby stats update:

Fundal height: 26cm!~

Baby's Heartbeat: 156!~

Last weeks weight: 124 1/2 lbs!~ (Was about 115 lbs pre-pregnancy) Will update this weeks weight tomorrow evening.

Anyone else having hoo-ha bone pain? I remember having it with DD towards the end. Ugh!

Meee, but its caused by spd in my case :( do certain things make it worse?

Mine aches all day. Some days I don't notice it. I know it is just the bones starting to adjust in preparation but ugh! Today the bones seem to really be giving me a hard time. My knees are aching today too and I've noticed that my pelvis and lower back bones are starting to pop and grind when I walk. I remember that happening with DD as well. Everything loosening up. Ugh. I'm ready to get this over with. I'm ready for body not to feel like it is falling apart. :haha:

On a happy note, DH is on his way home from Florida. :happydance: DD had a melt down last night on the phone with him telling him goodnight. She burst into tears and today when I was on the phone with him, she started crying again about missing daddy. :cry: So sad. I keep telling her he is on his way home. She wants him home now. lol! We do everything together and when we do go off separately it is never for a long time so she doesn't like it at all. Poor thing. She is going to go ballistic when he walks in the door tonight. He's still a few hours out from home so I'm trying to keep her distracted so she doesn't think about that it isn't time for him to be here.

27 weeks today! Hello third trimester!

Worry that just started today, thick yellowish discharge? It doesn't have a smell and I don't itch down there or anything, but its weirding me out. I went shopping with my husband this morning and walked all over the place, and then it was all over my underwear when I got home. Any thoughts?

Sorry Lilah! That does sound awful! Being pregnant definitely has it's downsides. Hopefully you won't too many episodes like that one. Hope you feel better! :hugs:

La Mere your bump is so super cute!!!

Evening/morning ladies!!

Lilah, you could try magnesium oil, I rub it on my calves as I get bad cramp too & it really helps.

Little J, so sorry yr sister was being such a brat, just the type of nightmare u don't need right now. Probably for the best she's staying somewhere else for now!

Sassy, that's great yr mum has picked up the slack for yr shower-I'm sure yr friend will be grateful! As the ladies said it wouldn't be that she doesn't want to help, she would be completely exhausted!!

LaMere, another beautiful bump pic, keep them coming!!!

Happy weekend everyone!!

xxx

Little J - I am sorry to hear about your sister, I'm sure she will realise and apologies, I don't think that you were being unreasonable at all.

La mere - gorgeous!

Lilah - ouch. Not good. Have y

Little J - I am sorry to hear about your sister, I'm sure she will realise and apologies, I don't think that you were being unreasonable at all.

La mere - gorgeous!

Lilah - ouch. Not good. Have you tried daily stretches?

My calf / leg is much better today but am now again starting to be covered in a rash all down my legs :( it's as itchy as hell!

Sorry Lilah! That does sound awful! Being pregnant definitely has it's downsides. Hopefully you won't too many episodes like that one. Hope you feel better! :hugs:

La Mere your bump is so super cute!!!

Thank you, Sassy! :hugs: Glad to hear your DH is on his way home.

Sonia- Thank you, hun! :hugs: Sorry to hear about your rash. Wish I could think of a natural alternative to creams you can get at the pharmacy.

Brieri - I've been getting similar to this, although I had a yeast infection (no itching or odour though). If you're at all concerned you could get a swab taken to test for infection? I really think it's probably nothing though - I had an abnormal amount of discharge at times during my last pregnancy too.

There is something that has always helped me with cramps on calf. When I was growing up my sister would help me with them, and what she would do was place my foot straight up, as if I was with my foot down to the floor, and she would pull my ankle as much as she could to make my feet as straight up as she could to make them perpendicular to my legs. It would make them go away right away! Now when I have them I can do it myself, just straighten up my feet and they go away right away! Dunno, just thought I'd share so maybe y'all could try.

Meee, but its caused by spd in my case :( do certain things make it worse?

Mine aches all day. Some days I don't notice it. I know it is just the bones starting to adjust in preparation but ugh! Today the bones seem to really be giving me a hard time. My knees are aching today too and I've noticed that my pelvis and lower back bones are starting to pop and grind when I walk. I remember that happening with DD as well. Everything loosening up. Ugh. I'm ready to get this over with. I'm ready for body not to feel like it is falling apart. :haha:

On a happy note, DH is on his way home from Florida. :happydance: DD had a melt down last night on the phone with him telling him goodnight. She burst into tears and today when I was on the phone with him, she started crying again about missing daddy. :cry: So sad. I keep telling her he is on his way home. She wants him home now. lol! We do everything together and when we do go off separately it is never for a long time so she doesn't like it at all. Poor thing. She is going to go ballistic when he walks in the door tonight. He's still a few hours out from home so I'm trying to keep her distracted so she doesn't think about that it isn't time for him to be here.

Sassy that does sound like spd :-( are you doing the whole keeping your knees together and walking like your wearing a short skirt and no.nickers? Doing pelvic floor exercises can help too xx

My mil just called to say our little nephew charley has been rushed into hospital :( he is only 14 months old, bil said he had a fit and they had to give him cpr. He has a rotten cold and is cutting back teeth atm so we're hoping its temperature convulsions and not something more sinister :cry:

My mil just called to say our little nephew charley has been rushed into hospital :( he is only 14 months old, bil said he had a fit and they had to give him cpr. He has a rotten cold and is cutting back teeth atm so we're hoping its temperature convulsions and not something more sinister :cry:

Oh how frightening! Best wishes to Charley and please keep us posted!

I'm scared just to get through pregnancy but as they grow the worrying will never stop!

I hope he gets better keep us posted

We're waiting for news but its midnight here so it will probably be tomorrow now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->