January Jellybeans 2013!...

oh and i said she coulda said thank you to me for letting her stay in my house, use my car, borrow my clothes, eat my food... but all she said was "i dont say thank you to people who are being rude and a bitch"

I am pretty sure i wasnt the one outta line :growlmad:

Uuuuuuugh!! Super bratty and immature for a 28 year old! You were not being the bitch! :growlmad:

So I just found out that I can only look for a pediatrician once the baby if born which is crappy

Is she pregnant? If so maybe crazy hormones are to blame?

Don't get me wrong, she was way out of line, I'm just wondering if she might end up regretting her behaviour later. But if she's not pregnant, or that's normal for her then I'd be soooo mad with her!

It's things like this about sisters that make me happy to have only brothers..... Less drama!
Hope u guys sort it out soon - let things settle - then try talking about it?

Wow, Little J! Your sister was way outta line! I would be furious with her. You in no way were in the least bit being a bitch! :hug:

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
26 weeks today! Taken this morning!
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-10-05090406_zps9eb7fc49.jpg
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-10-05090418_zps1dff71ac.jpg
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-10-05090354_zps15d151f7.jpg

no, she is not pregnant just OVERLY dramatic about everything.

When she was yelling etc i actually made the comment "it seems like your the pregnant hormonal one!"

She leaves monday which is sad shes being like this because its ruining out time together. I tried making light of the situation after she had her fit, and she was being stubborn and asnwered with 1 word responses. So now she is going to stay at my moms and isnt going to hang out with us saturday as planned.

She texted me today saying "i was being immature and made a big deal over nothing" when i didnt make a big deal at all.... all i asked was for her to not wear that dress anymore and she took it personal and way overboard. My hubby (who hates confrontation) actuall said he was 2 seconds away from speaking his mind to her saying I was nice enough to let her use my clothes etc, and she can pack her down damn clothes next time she travels.

I just dont get it, she always trys to play victim and make an argument outta nothing. I just dont have the energy to feed into it with her. I just ingore her text's bc all she is doing is blaming it on me, and how shes not going to visit my house anymore blah blah

no, she is not pregnant just OVERLY dramatic about everything.

When she was yelling etc i actually made the comment "it seems like your the pregnant hormonal one!"

She leaves monday which is sad shes being like this because its ruining out time together. I tried making light of the situation after she had her fit, and she was being stubborn and asnwered with 1 word responses. So now she is going to stay at my moms and isnt going to hang out with us saturday as planned.

She texted me today saying "i was being immature and made a big deal over nothing" when i didnt make a big deal at all.... all i asked was for her to not wear that dress anymore and she took it personal and way overboard. My hubby (who hates confrontation) actuall said he was 2 seconds away from speaking his mind to her saying I was nice enough to let her use my clothes etc, and she can pack her down damn clothes next time she travels.

I just dont get it, she always trys to play victim and make an argument outta nothing. I just dont have the energy to feed into it with her. I just ingore her text's bc all she is doing is blaming it on me, and how shes not going to visit my house anymore blah blah

She is probably starting to feel guilty, so in a way she wants to manipulate you into thinking it was all your fault so she doesn't have to deal with the rest of her conscience. I'd really just be glad it's not you being that way and hope she just learns from this experience to make the rest of her visits less overly dramatic. I'm sorry she put you threw this stress, but there isn't much you can do now but let it slide so it doesn't affect you any more than it already has. :hugs:

Wow, Little J! Your sister was way outta line! I would be furious with her. You in no way were in the least bit being a bitch! :hug:

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
26 weeks today! Taken this morning!
]

I'm officially jealous of not only your lovely belly, but of your braid also... haha. Cuteness Sarah! :hugs:

ive already been trying to get over it.... but its just hurtful she would be like that

I just wanted to vent to you girls about it because i know you would understand my frustration!

Lamere- cute bump! I can see your uterus bump! my bump is like a globe so I cant tell where my uterus is, haha

Sassy, I was in a similar position with ds as your friend. My ds was allergic to milk, but picked up late, put on the wrong milk again and had terrible tummy problems. The only thing I could think about was sleep! I don't think she can't be bothered, but will be just exhausted! I wouldn't mention anything, just let your mum carry on if she is happy to.

ive already been trying to get over it.... but its just hurtful she would be like that

I just wanted to vent to you girls about it because i know you would understand my frustration!

Lamere- cute bump! I can see your uterus bump! my bump is like a globe so I cant tell where my uterus is, haha

That's what we are here for hun! :hugs:
Oh, and I think you handled it pretty good. Were it me... God help my sister :haha:

I wear slip ons. My pelvic pain is still killing me even though my little guy has moved upwards and kicking a lot higher the last few days.
I bought baby clothes yesterday, some were 50% off, I love sales, I got some cute stuff. Options are limited for clothes shopping in my area, I will make OH take me into the big smoke before this pregnancy is done so I can buy some more cuteness.

I think even if baby isnt low ucan still have hip pain right?! Since everythings loosening preparing for labor?!

Yes definitely

Sorry you had to go through that LittleJ! What I don't understand is why on earth would she even want to wear a maternity dress when she isn't even pregnant?? That is just weird to me. I still can't believe at how she acted.

Definitely vent away!!! We are here for support. :hugs:

26 weeks tomorrow, its scary how fast this pregnancy is going. Some of these kicks and movements have my whole belly moving, I am positive this baby will be bigger than my last two. My first was 7 pound 11 oz and second was 8 pound 6 oz.
Hubby talks to him each night when we go to bed and feels him move, we read you can wake baby now with noise and bright light and OH thinks its hilarious because baby seems to get hyper and kick around like crazy and keep me awake when we go to sleep. I think its his way of connecting with the bump. Kinda cute but annoying.

Wow littlej, talk about over-reacting!! I think she likes the attention her behavior attracts. I'd just say 'you know where I am when you are ready to apologise' and leave her to brood.

My thoughts exactly Sassy, that's why I asked if she's pregnant. Why on earth would she want to wear your maternity clothes? No mater how cute it is or if it fits her, obviously you plan to wear it since you're pregnant, why not wear the clothes that you've had to stop wearing cause they don't fit any more? She was totally unreasonable and you shouldn't bow to her and spoil her, she needs to see how silly she is being. Especially seeing its a dress you put down for a special occasion. I would be super annoyed if my sister put on the dress I've put away to wear to the opera on Sunday and then threw a fit when I explained.

Things are getting real now that in about 3 months baby will be here! This month I start my childbirth classes, and visit the hospitals to see where Im going to deliver. Feel like there is so much left to do.

Things are getting real now that in about 3 months baby will be here! This month I start my childbirth classes, and visit the hospitals to see where Im going to deliver. Feel like there is so much left to do.

Yes! It's getting here!!! I felt that way yesterday after I pre-registered for our hospital, I was like "Wooow, it's starting to happen..."

its one of those materinty dresses that are the flowey summery type dresses that are made of the stretchy cotton, so it really can be flattering on anyone, not just preggo bellys. Thats y she wore it bc its so darn cute and its comfy!

at first i laughed at her and said, you know this is a maternity dress.... and she came back with "this dress isnt a maternity dress, its plus size!"

which didnt make me feel any better saying im "plus size", i told her the tag tha was on it said maternity AND it was in the pregnant maternity section... jerk....

Foe most of this pregnancy I have craved ice and cherries and juicy fruits (not apples/bananas), then tonight hubby asked if I wanted anything to eat and I said Id have some chicken supernoodles and cheese. He burst out laughing and pointed out Id had exactly the same thing every night this week. My problem being this is what I craved when I had dd!!!

Has anyone craved the same things when having a boy and a girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->