January Jellybeans 2013!...

ugh the smell is awful. Nobody else seems to notice and DH says it's fine but i can't stand it.

Sorry if this is tmi but after sex I feel irritated almost to the point I feel swollen is this normal?

Kaiecee - Not sure about what you're describing. Pregnancy does mess with lots of things though. Maybe your body isn't lubricating itself as much as normal? Or the start of a yeast infection? If it continues, I'd mention it to your Dr.

Regarding the smelling weird, I think our sense of smell is heightened during pregnancy, so maybe the change isn't as significant as it seems?... Makes you wonder how much we smell to dogs!

I haven't noticed that my own smell has changed, but boy so I hate the smell of cleaning products and candles. I can smell them a mile off and they stink. Can't wait for my sense of smell to return to normal.

And on a non weird pregnancy symptom note .... I'm watching my stomach move around like an alien is swimming in there. :haha::cloud9:

The other morning when I woke up I had a huge bulge on one side of my belly and the other side was flat. That's weird. I love watching my stomach move, when she's really moving I try to record it. I didn't realize I'd miss dd being on the inside with my first pregnancy so I never did, but I'm "documenting" this pregnancy much better then I did last time.

As for the smells convo. I'm always asking dh if he can smell this or that and he just looks at me like I'm crazy! :haha: we are definitely more sensitive to smell when prego. :thumbup:

Sorry if this is tmi but after sex I feel irritated almost to the point I feel swollen is this normal?

When I was allowed to bd it was always uncomfortable. I was thinking maybe it had to do with lubrication or idk. Things are just different down there. Took it a while for it to be "right" after giving birth too.

Just had such a lovely day out in the Peak District. We took lunch & sat by a stream in the middle of nowhere by an old oak wood. DS threw pebbles into the water for about an hour. Could have stayed there forever!

I love autumn when the weather is good!

Forgot to say this morning, but DS settled straight away & slept 12 hours last night in his new bed, so hopefully the transition from the cot is going to be really easy :)

I had that feeling but not after sex, I felt swollen and thought I was irriated from peeing so much. It turned out I felt two bumps, which were cysts. But warm compresses help even if its just swollen!

And on a non weird pregnancy symptom note .... I'm watching my stomach move around like an alien is swimming in there. :haha::cloud9:

The other morning when I woke up I had a huge bulge on one side of my belly and the other side was flat. That's weird. I love watching my stomach move, when she's really moving I try to record it. I didn't realize I'd miss dd being on the inside with my first pregnancy so I never did, but I'm "documenting" this pregnancy much better then I did last time.

As for the smells convo. I'm always asking dh if he can smell this or that and he just looks at me like I'm crazy! :haha: we are definitely more sensitive to smell when prego. :thumbup:

I'v started noticing that my stomach changes shape when the baby moves and occasionally there is a really hard bit and I sometimes wonder if that is a head or a bottom. The other night my stomach was rippling which was hilarious, unfortunatley DH isn't patient enough to sit and watch my belly and often misses the movements.

Me too dh has to sit there for a couple minutes but looses patients then of course the minute he leave lo moves lol

Ugh ... feeling kind of yucky today. Not much sleep like usual but feeling really run down today. I think a nap would help things out. DD just laid down to nap and I should too ... except I'll have to unmake part of my bed to climb in it. lol! I hate that.

Yea if it is just the fact that I can really smell me now and not that my smell has changed ... wow I stink. :haha::haha: I feel sorry for my dog when he sniffs around if that is how he smells all the time. I am ready for my nose to go back to normal too!!

I feel like my body wants something specific to eat and I can't figure it out. I always feel great after I eat that one food I seem to be craving. Ugh wish I could figure it out because my stomach keeps going no that isn't what I wanted. blah!

I feelthe same sassy today, just feeling blah.... Cold,cranky, sorehips...antisocial lol... Hubbies w the guys watching the game,which honestly dsnt bother me, just feeling like a .i dont even know haha. Going to my mom in laws soon for dinner... Hopefully my mood changes!

My niece stayed last night and kindly woke me up at 6.30am! I told her to go back to sleep till it was light, 6.50am it was light! We then went swimming and shopping! I then spend from 1pm until 6.30 (!) asleep! DH had to wake me up. Definitely starting to feel tired, heavy and baby is low, the pressure on my pelvis is so much it's painful.

I've just made us a lovely roast dinner and now about to eat a raspberry and fresh cream turnover!!! UMMMM

Just finished 2 apple pies a big apple crisp cut apples for my apple sauce and got a great bread baking in my bread machine then doing baby's bed the blankets it's my thanksgiving but celebrating it tomorrow :)

27 weeks tomorrow whoop.whoop, is that 3rd tri or 28 weeks??

I haven't had a chance to upload pics yet from the wedding. I got home late last night and I'm working veterinary emergency today from 8am-8pm today (almost done!). Thankfully I have been able to sit and rest today. I was really worried about having to be on my feet all day long.

I felt gigantic last night at the wedding but everyone said I looked good. Perhaps being nice or maybe I just have body dysmorphia?

27 weeks tomorrow whoop.whoop, is that 3rd tri or 28 weeks??

I read that in the UK 3rd tri is considered 27 weeks but in the US and Canada it's considered 28 weeks. I think 27 makes more sense because that's when I will hit the 3 month mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->