January Jellybeans 2013!...

Baby definitely likes waiting until whoever is trying to feel her to give up. As soon as they take their hand off my stomach she moves like crazy. :haha:

As for me I rode home with a friend as dh had work to finish and I didn't feel like sitting around. Only to realize I hadn't driven and dh had keys to the house. So I was locked out for a couple hours. :dohh: it's alright tho my wifi worked on my phone. I was thankful it wasn't 100*. Tho I could have done without the rain. Eh well lesson learned. :thumbup:

Thought I'd share my first 3rd tri bump! Sorry I've been MIA, but my computer crashed and needed a new hard drive. Hopefully no more problems and I'm smooth sailing from now on!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/Untitled.jpg

Cute Ducky!

Yea I napped earlier for a couple of hours and after felt much better. DH and I made a fabulous dinner tonight. We both jumped in the kitchen and just started cooking. We ended up with hamburger steak, mashed potatoes, homemade brown gravy, stuffing, onion rings with dipping sauce, grapes, salad, and biscuits. I'm stuffed but it was wonderful! Hey Kaicee, could you send some apple pie my way?? lol! I love making homemade apple pie!! YUM!

My hips and pelvis have all been aching a lot these past couple of days. Today I'm really feel the pain. I'm going to be doing some research into spd because I am hurting. ugh!

DH starts work tomorrow. I'm a little excited and a little sad. I've gotten use to him being here all day and I'll miss his company.

My other pregnancies I felt belly was bigger than it is now I wonder if the man genes are the reason my ex was 6"5 and 300 Pound now dh is under 6 feet and is 165 Pounds so I'm wondering if this baby will be much smaller my other 2 babies were 8pounds 13oz the other 8pounds 10oz what do u ladies think

daddy genetics play a big part in the size of children and babies, more than the mother's.

Its possible baby is smaller or ur carrying towards ur back more..have u had a lot of back pain? I kept feeling like baby wasnt growing bc im still so small..well i had a convo w my mom on friday and she told to not expect to get huge at all bc with me n my brothers she carried us all in her back, barely had a belly until late in 3rd tri...lol..also said she had tons of back labor but all her labors were 8 hrs or less start to finish.... My older brother was 8 hrs, i was 4 and luttle brother was 2... Contractions to birth..

Nikki
I have backaches only when I do a lot of bending but not more than that
And doc measured me and said everything was ok

Betheny
I didn't know that so maybe he's going taking after daddy :)

Dying my hair and it better come out right

i had a pretty rough morning.

I've been sleeping so lightly lately and i woke this morning when hubby went to work only to fall back into an incredibly deep sleep and then woke at 11:15am!!! i jumped up to check on Eva only to find her wide awake and slightly distressed. She also had taken off her sleeping bag, her pants and her nappy!!! poor thing must of been awake for hours :( I feel like such a terrible mum, poor little thing. I must of slept straight through her calls.

Then after i dropped Eva at daycare as i was leaving her room i slipped in a puddle of water that one of the kids must of dropped from lunch. I didn't fall over too badly or anything. Just kinda fell onto my knee. But it was so embarrassing and all the staff went into a bit of a frenzy because a pregnant woman had just slipped over. URGH! how humiliating. I'm not concerned about the slip, it triggered a braxton hicks but that was about all. I slipped way back in mid 2nd tri and i remember feeling my pelvic and groin muscles and bones really strain, i then had alot of pressure and on and off cramping for about 24 hours. This feels nothing like that time so i'm really unconcerned, just embarrassed. I'm just terrified when i go to pick her up they're going to make me fill out an accident report or something.

Ooh, sorry about your rough morning Betheney :( dont feel like a bad mum though, you are preggers with a toddler, so completely understandable that you fall into a deep sleep sometimes, you must have needed the sleep! Glad she was ok and that you're ok after your slight fall :hugs:

Nikki, thanks so much for posting about your mum, I think im like you carrying towards my back as my bump is small too and I DEFINITELY have an aching back! Just 8 hours of labour sounds lovely though, bring that on!

Ducky, gorgeous bump :flower:

Hope you ladies all had great weekends :hugs::hugs: xx

Bethany
Hope ur ok and ur not a bad mom it's happens ur body is exhausted dony b hard on yourself u seem to b a really good mommy :)

I cooked a huge Sunday dinner yesterday. I've not eaten much meat all pregnancy as it just makes me feel sick. But I did roast beef and everytime I checked on it and smelt it, baby started kicking like mad. Needless to say, I was like some cavewoman carnivore shovelling as much beef down as possible! I can't remember the last time I ate so much!!!

They've changed our office around at work so I cant keep up with this thread! (my screen is viasble to the ENTIRE office now). I really miss hearing about you all and your bumps :(

I cooked a huge Sunday dinner yesterday. I've not eaten much meat all pregnancy as it just makes me feel sick. But I did roast beef and everytime I checked on it and smelt it, baby started kicking like mad. Needless to say, I was like some cavewoman carnivore shovelling as much beef down as possible! I can't remember the last time I ate so much!!!

I haven't eaten much meat either, mainly cause dh decided to go veggie just as I found out I was pregnant. I really miss roasts and casseroles, but it seems pointless making them for one. I am off up to visit my parents in inverness this week without dh and have requested a pork casserole or a roast for my dinner on Saturday. I can't wait!

i've been vegetarian since just after Eva was born... i still miss meat so much some days. Some days the smell makes me want to vomit and reminds me of skin, bones, blood and carcass. Some days it smells like heaven. lol

Good morning ladies. Up to see DH off to work and decided to stay awake. Rethinking that decision now. :haha:

Sorry Betheney you had such a rough time but try not to be too hard on yourself. I know that is easier to say than do. Your body must have really needed the rest and Eva was ok so don't stress it. I hope the daycare doesn't give you too much worry over the fall especially since you feel it was more of an oops for you and not a problem.

DH has given me strict orders today to take it easy. My hips and pelvis ached all night. Every time I needed to turn ... ugh! He said you really don't take it easy. You are always doing something. Just relax! Guess I should probably listen. :haha:

My mom is bringing her glider over to me today. Actually she should be here soon. She said she was dropping it off before work. She got it when she had my brother and I used it with DD and now I'm borrowing it again. Way better than buying one especially when this one is practically brand new because no one ever uses it ... well except me! Yay for mom keeping hers all these years. :happydance:

morning ladies!

on the topic of leg cramps, iv been getting them in my calves when ikinda stretch in the middle of the night! I drink plenty of water, so its crazy that it keeps happening!

Also, Braxton has been going nuts kicking and punching the last couple days! Totally reassures me things seem to be fine on his end? :haha:
Lastnight hubby and i just stared at my belly and saw the kicks bulge thru my skin, one after another!

YAY!! Happy V-day to me!! (what does the V stand for again?:blush:)

oh ladies! yesterday i went to babies r us where we are registered at wanted to use our 20% off coupon since it expires. We were going to get our crib bedding just in case we didnt get it at the shower.... i walked over to the clearance bedding, and there was a set that was pretty much the same one we wanted.... animals playing sports! haha it was a 8 peice crib set that came with the mobile!
It also had a "take 25 % off the already reduced price" which was the last day for this extra bonus discount! So i saved 75% on our crib set! (i just took the other one off our registry) I HAD SO much fun setting up the bedding in the nursery yesterday :happydance:

I also came across a lamp that had a "B" on it and the base was a blackhead bear, it matched the sport theme in colors and the "B" (which was suppose to be for bear i think, can stand for Braxton! That was 50% off also with an extra 25% off making it 75% off. I made a killing yesterday!!

I also noticed someone bought our pack-n-play off our registry! It was like christmas yesterday!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->