January Jellybeans 2013!...

morning ladies!

on the topic of leg cramps, iv been getting them in my calves when ikinda stretch in the middle of the night! I drink plenty of water, so its crazy that it keeps happening!

Also, Braxton has been going nuts kicking and punching the last couple days! Totally reassures me things seem to be fine on his end? :haha:
Lastnight hubby and i just stared at my belly and saw the kicks bulge thru my skin, one after another!

YAY!! Happy V-day to me!! (what does the V stand for again?:blush:)

Vday means pregnancy is considered viable!! I also found drinking milk helped me with the leg cramps!

Sassy - I'm pretty sure I've been told this already, but what is a glider? I know you don't mean a handglider but I can't remember what it is!

a glider is a rocking chair that doesn't "roll" back and forth, it's rocks front to back evenly... I hope that make sense! lol.. like it doesn't have curved rails that it rocks on, so it doesn't feel like it's tipping.

Is anyone else really itchy??? I read that the palms of your hands and bottoms of your feet can itch. And obvisouly your belly can, but I'm not having those problems - my face and chest itch so badly!!!

a glider is a rocking chair that doesn't "roll" back and forth, it's rocks front to back evenly... I hope that make sense! lol.. like it doesn't have curved rails that it rocks on, so it doesn't feel like it's tipping.

Thanks for explaining! I know exactly what you mean now :)

hello! i'm due 28th jan, going to get a suprise as i managed not to ask at our last scan!!

Thanks for explaining! I know exactly what you mean now :)

Oh good! I was hoping it made sense. I was getting ready to launch myself into this diatribe about physics and parallel and all kinds of things! :rofl:

Is it just me but I'm starting to get neurvous I have still so much to do and I was shaving my legs in the shower now belly is all hard and uncomfortable well ill be gone till tomorrow hope u ladies have a good day

Hi, Kettle! Welcome and congrats on your yellow bundle~

Kaiecee, I'm kinda stressing about everything I still need to get done. Is it just BH you were having shaving?

My boobs have been itchy and my palms too, lol

Ya I think it's bh but its a pain in the ass it makes everything harder to do, I'm gonna go and get some baby stuff I'm still missing all the little stuff then next week I'm really gonna finish the nursery sick of seeing it not done

My chest is itchy. My arms were itchy yest!

I was trying to shave my legs and tidy up down there and it was so difficult with bump in the way. Hubby won't do it for me either

My chest is itchy. My arms were itchy yest!

I was trying to shave my legs and tidy up down there and it was so difficult with bump in the way. Hubby won't do it for me either

Lol funny u say that cuz after shaving my legs I was doing that too it's soooo hard if I wanted dh to do it he would I'm just too embarrassed

Is anyone else really itchy??? I read that the palms of your hands and bottoms of your feet can itch. And obvisouly your belly can, but I'm not having those problems - my face and chest itch so badly!!!

OMG the bottom of my feet last night!

Ya I think it's bh but its a pain in the ass it makes everything harder to do, I'm gonna go and get some baby stuff I'm still missing all the little stuff then next week I'm really gonna finish the nursery sick of seeing it not done

At least you have a nursery to get done, lol. I have most everything I need, a friend of mine who just moved left me a box full of swaddlebees cloth diapers for the new baby. So that actually helped alot since we've been needing diapers small enough. I just need to get some good winter clothes for baby and for Rayven.

Well, ladies. I'm back! Weekend was OK, loved the cold weather. In laws took us to eat stake for our birthdays... it was so freaking gooood! Yesterday I was so tired all I wanted was to sleep... I think they noticed, but oh well... I'm preggers. Haha.

Welcome back, DeeDee! Glad you had a good birthday weekend!!!

On the subject of itchiness: I thought my boobs were itchy because of the new bras I got the other day. Guess not! The bottoms of my feet itch while I shower.

I bought a pack of overnight extra heavy flow pads today for after baby is born. Not sure how long I'll bleed so I am starting with one pack and will more than likely wait to see how much bleeding I have before getting more.

Can anyone think of any other postpartum needs us moms are going to have?
  • Pads
  • Ice pack
  • Breast pads - I registered for both silicone reusable pads (LilyPads) and disposables.
  • Warm/Cool breast compresses (I registered for these and think they sound blissful. You can heat or freeze them and they are reusable.)
  • Nursing bras - When do we buy these? I don't want to get them now and then outgrow them before baby comes AND the milk comes in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->