January Jellybeans 2013!...

Snap, toss and turn all night because of hip pain and would give anything to sleep on my back, I'm ok if just turning but normally wake, turn, need a wee then me plus baby are awake for a good 45 mins before back to sleep.

Oh my god I had the weirdest dream the other night, DH and I were in the middle of an AMAZING BD'ing session, I'm talking amazing! And then this ghost, like Casper the friendly ghost popped its head out of our matress whilst DH was enjoying my bulging boobs and asked us to keep the noise down! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg, Sonia! Thats hilarious!

I have to say I've been gagging (lol) for it recently but the ghost has somewhat put me off! Dread to think what DH must be thinking!

No la mere..ill be honest..i didnt even look lol... Im not very good at sewing if it involves that lol..maybe my mil would make me one! :)

Got ellas pediatrician today! The best in the area! The lady said i was lucky because he only takes 5 new kiddos a month and she was #5 for january :) so happy!

Great news Nikki! We got our pedi for the boys just after he moved into the area. He's amazing! He only takes two new patients a month, but if you already got him, he'll take your new baby! YAY!

as for kick counting. This baby seems to be awake all day AND all night.

i hate having an anterior placenta..some days kicks are so good others arent, thank god i have a doppler though to check on him!

Oh ma boobies, they never did stop hurting... lately it's a little more... sometimes I feel like I'll get milk bazookas at anytime... since they are sooo sensitive.

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well! Another scan for me tomorrow - cause I'm considered high risk due to my overactive Thyroid. Hope my boy is growing well!

So sorry you feel ill Ginger, hope it clears up really quickly for you and DS.

Ditty, I stress about movements too, I think it's definitely normal to be a little paranoid about that sort of thing. I have been advised it's more about a drastic shift in the patters of movements - ie lots at night etc rather than a specific count, but just being aware in general is important I would say :flower:

Sassy, so glad DH is happy at his new job, must be a load off his mind to be working again.

Beautiful bump mammaspath, very neat, all bump :hugs:

Ha ha your dream made me giggle out loud at work Sonia, was a tad embarassing but good to have a laugh!!

:hugs: for all! xxx

Anyone having a babymoon?? We love the idea but cant really afford it and as we already have two children lol, we've booked a weekend in London for the end of November :) gonna watch a west end show, drink coffee in Covent Garden and spend some quality time together :)

We had a vacation in August that we booked before we knew we were pregnant that turned into a babymoon. It was nice to just get away form everything for awhile!

I've actually been sleeping pretty good. My sister in law lent me her snoogle that she barely used because she didn't really care for it. I bought a cover and have slept on it religiously! I told her she probably doesn't want it back because I'm wearing out spots! The bad thing is I've been trying to cut back on water before bed but then I'm thirsty and starving when I wake up. But if I have anything, I'm up throughout the night :( I think the worst thing while sleeping is my wrists. I have had carpal tunnel issues in the past...I worked as a barista in high school that started my troubles and then spent several years in a bakery decorating cakes which is hell on your wrists (heavy bags, small movements, and spatulas!). I wake up sometimes in the middle of the night with one or both of my hands completely asleep and it can take up to ten minutes to get them back!! And I HATE the pins and needles feeling. If it weren't for my hip replacement I would seriously be considering a natural birth simply to avoid the numbness of the epidural. I had one with my replacement and it took hours to get full feeling back and I was miserable!!! I've been trying to sleep with wrist braces on to compress them and avoid more swelling. It seems to be helping but I was lazy with it the last few days and my hands kept falling asleep this morning, even when driving!!

No la mere..ill be honest..i didnt even look lol... Im not very good at sewing if it involves that lol..maybe my mil would make me one! :)

Lol, that's okay. I'm not very handy with sewing myself so hubby would be helping me a lot.

Oh ma boobies, they never did stop hurting... lately it's a little more... sometimes I feel like I'll get milk bazookas at anytime... since they are sooo sensitive.

Milk bazookas, lol! I love how you said that DeeDee! Mine have started leaking colostrum at least when I give em a bit of a squeeze. :haha:

Anyone having a babymoon?? We love the idea but cant really afford it and as we already have two children lol, we've booked a weekend in London for the end of November :) gonna watch a west end show, drink coffee in Covent Garden and spend some quality time together :)

Oh, that sounds lovely, Ginger! I wish hubby and I could do something like that. But with DD and no family other than his dad around, I don't really want to, lol. His dad is kinda indifferent to DD or at least that's how it feels to me. Only talks to her if he's telling her to be quiet or not to do something. Ugh, I hate living with my FIL... it's like I can't raise her the way I want and hubby never says anything against his dad. Sorry for the little rant, I just wish he would stand up to his dad more about stuff.

On a less annoying note: Last bump pics of the 2nd tri!
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-10-09160918_zps27f27ff7.jpg
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-10-09160905_zpsa9bdbd06.jpg

I sometimes get numbness in my hands must be the was I'm sitting

DH and I are frantically looking for a glider and ottoman. Has anyone gotten one they love? Tell me about it, please?!

We dished out the cash and got what I guess could be the Cadillac of Dutailier gliders. It's made to be wider and taller, hubby is 6'2" and couldn't stand most gliders because his head hung off the back when he sat back! I also liked that it can glide while reclined and its the only one that we saw that swivels on its base. It's going into a corner and I like that I can swivel to reach various things, seemed to be a good idea if I'm going to have my hands full with an infant. We ended up getting a deal with a local department store so we got the glider and ottoman for less than the price of the glider at the baby stores...plus hubby pretty much falls asleep trying them out in the store so I know it will get used! It's due to arrive within the next 6 weeks or so...we didn't realize when we ordered it that because you choose wood and fabric they quote you up to a 12 week wait time.

So I have 2 bags of nb diapers and ill wait to buy anymore of those ones but I do have 2 boxes of size 1/2 of 136 diapers each box and I'm wondering I should buy more of size 1/2 or size 3 hope someone can help

I definitely wouldnt buy anymore newborn diapers and it's hard to say about the 1/2 size. I'm assuming you've bought them at a Costco or Sams club? Do they sell size 2 by themselves? If not it won't hurt to stock up on size 3. I think most places tho if you keep the receipt accepts returns on diapers if you don't use them it doesn't matter if it's been 30 days or more. So maybe tape ur receipt to the box as u but them. :thumbup:

I got a notice that if you buy two boxes of Huggies from SAMs club they'll give you a $10 gift card. So if you're looking to stock up. :thumbup:

Is anyone else not sleeping well?

I either can't get to sleep or I wake up ridiculously early.
Last night I had a nightmare that I had to have an emergency cesarian. They cut me open with a chainsaw! Obviously I couldn't get back to sleep after that anyway

I sleep like crap!!! :brat: I toss and turn all night. Wake up dying of thirst. Just can't get comfortable I don't know if it has anything to do with being in bed all the time that makes me more restless at night. :shrug: I feel like I could sleep so good during the day if I could get dd to nap.

SAMs club is only in the us? I'm in Canada I wonder if it works?

Ask at the counters what their return policies are. I know most all places will take them after the 30 days. Walmart, babies r us etc

Specify if I don't need anymore in this size will I be able to return these in 4 months?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->