January Jellybeans 2013!...

Here's 27 weeks 4 days bump

Attachments

• Photo 22.jpg
    Photo 22.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
Ask at the counters what their return policies are. I know most all places will take them after the 30 days. Walmart, babies r us etc

Specify if I don't need anymore in this size will I be able to return these in 4 months?

And the 10$ off Huggies is that only in the us or Canada too?

Finally got the two gifts today that target wouldn't tell me what they were LOL Hubby's cousin somewhere in LA haha. This all just makes it so real... so real...

Oh ma boobies, they never did stop hurting... lately it's a little more... sometimes I feel like I'll get milk bazookas at anytime... since they are sooo sensitive.

MINE are killer past few days too.. dont know why... urgh!

Good night girls!!! <3 I'll probably talk to y'all tomorrow. One nice thing about hubby working all week, I've been able to be on to talk to you girls more. :hug: Plus, I'm getting stuff done around here so he doesn't mind as much!!!

Considering your baby is considered full term at 37 weeks, you girls at 28 weeks are 9 weeks away from being full term!!!

I still wouldn't want a 37week baby, I've read a bit lately on how breast feeding is harder with those babies born at 37 & 38 weeks. So I'm happy with another 39+4 baby.

My cousin was offered a sweep at 37weeks. That seems excessive to me. But would you girls jump at the chance? I didn't even considered labour inducing techniques until 39weeks.

sleeping is kinda aweful for me.... i get MAYBE 1 somewhat good nights sleep a week. The rest are filled with tossing and turning because my hip goes numb or my arm goes numb..... OR because i cant breath bc i feel so congested bc my mucus membranes are swollen due to the pregnancy. I use a pillow in between my knees/thighs to sleep but it becomes annoying because it makes it harder to toss and turn with a pillow underneath the blankets.

sleeping is kinda aweful for me.... i get MAYBE 1 somewhat good nights sleep a week. The rest are filled with tossing and turning because my hip goes numb or my arm goes numb..... OR because i cant breath bc i feel so congested bc my mucus membranes are swollen due to the pregnancy. I use a pillow in between my knees/thighs to sleep but it becomes annoying because it makes it harder to toss and turn with a pillow underneath the blankets.
I wake up some nights in agonizing pain due to my hips/ lower back.... I already had issues with them BUT it's much worse in the last couple weeks - I can barely move to roll over since my hips start crunching/ popping as soon as I do move.... :( I'm thinking we will HAVE to buy a memory foam topper for the bed - sad since our bed is a year old! BUT I do miss the old memory foam we had on our queen bed..... Sears also has their king topper on sale for $100 off - making it $150.... I've slept with lots of pillows, only a couple, my pregnancy pillow..... Nothing seems to help very much

PS - when is everyone considering their in 3rd Tri? Technically I'm 3 months away from due date TODAY but some of the books say I'm not in 3rd Tri yet.....

I'm a the less interventions the better. I think a sweep at 37 weeks is excessive. Maybe get the first at 39-40 weeks. Of course, I have yet to experience the misery of full term pregnnacy so maybe I would change my tune.

My DH and I were just talking about the cascade of interventions. I explained to him that I could go into labor anywhere from 37-42 weeks and there is a 5 week window so not to plan on baby arriving on my due date (I read somewhere that only 8% of women deliver on their due date). I am planning on being "overdue" so that if I go earlier I will be pleasantly surprised. I want to avoid induction, because Pitocin begets an epidural and a epidural can slow down labor. I would really prefer not to need a c-section because we interfered to get the party started. I will be trying the old fashioned tricks like BDing, walking, spicy food if I can tolerate it, and the like. But not until I am term. :)

I wake up some nights in agonizing pain due to my hips/ lower back.... I already had issues with them BUT it's much worse in the last couple weeks - I can barely move to roll over since my hips start crunching/ popping as soon as I do move.... :( I'm thinking we will HAVE to buy a memory foam topper for the bed - sad since our bed is a year old! BUT I do miss the old memory foam we had on our queen bed..... Sears also has their king topper on sale for $100 off - making it $150.... I've slept with lots of pillows, only a couple, my pregnancy pillow..... Nothing seems to help very much

PS - when is everyone considering their in 3rd Tri? Technically I'm 3 months away from due date TODAY but some of the books say I'm not in 3rd Tri yet.....

I think most of us are saying 27 weeks. Though some US and Canadian literature says 28 weeks. I think being 3 months from your due date is a good indication you are in your 3rd tri!

Ditty I found a website that told you the likely hood of the techniques to induce labour like 20% of women that did nothing went into labour but 40% that did such and such went into labour. I'll have to try and dig it out. I ate an entire pineapple at 39weeks because I heard that could help. it left my mouth burnt and painful for days. lol. it was also back when I wanted to go at 37 weeks. Now I have a diff attitude and won't try anything until I'm overdue.

I remember the most successful labour triggering method was nipple stimulation. I forgot that when I went into labour with Eva I fell asleep the night before doing it. coincidence? although the night before I went into labor I also ran around a soccer field kicking soccer balls. lol. I think that also could of contributed.

I declare myself 3rd trimester!

27 weeks, 13 to go!

Even though bitter sweet, ladies I think I'm spotting. It's super light and very watery. I'm giving myself bed rest for the day. Hubby will be on call if I get actual red spots. Ugh, I even had him check if it was external, like a laceration, but he couldn't figure it out. Checked baby with doppler, he is well and moving. So i'm not going to freak out unless it gets super obvious. Got my movies and my books right beside me to make it interesting.

27 weeks, 13 to go!

Even though bitter sweet, ladies I think I'm spotting. It's super light and very watery. I'm giving myself bed rest for the day. Hubby will be on call if I get actual red spots. Ugh, I even had him check if it was external, like a laceration, but he couldn't figure it out. Checked baby with doppler, he is well and moving. So i'm not going to freak out unless it gets super obvious. Got my movies and my books right beside me to make it interesting.

Have you BD'd recently? My doctor says bleeding will happen within 4-5 days.

I know how nerve wracking this can be. Hang in there and if there's ANY question call your doctor so that YOU have peace of mind.

It's fruit day!!! But I think I am staying an eggplant. I am just so happy for every day this little bean wants to stay inside me.

27 weeks, 13 to go!

Have you BD'd recently? My doctor says bleeding will happen within 4-5 days.

I know how nerve wracking this can be. Hang in there and if there's ANY question call your doctor so that YOU have peace of mind.

There hasn't been penetration for a while now. So it won't be irritation from BDing. I'll call right after I call hubby if it gets obvious, to where I say "Oh Shit I AM SPOTTING!" Hope it doesn't get to that point and it was just some little thing outside that hubby missed. He did try to look, but was kinda rushed as he was on his way out to work... Thanks! :hugs:

Yay for third trimester for all us January 9th ladies!! Hope all is ok, DeeDee... I'll be thinking about you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->