January Jellybeans 2013!...

Thinking of you, DeeDee! :hugs: its good that you're trying not to freak out, but keep us all updated. :hugs:

Oh my, two more days till I am in the thrid tri! Why is it going by so fast?! :haha: as for labor inducing, i've heard a lot of things. Lol spicy food, walking, nipple stimulation... Didn't really do much to try to bring on labor with Rayven even with her being a weeks late. I think if this baby is late.. I might try bd'ing or nipple stimulation... Cuz walking and spicy food didn't work. (DH took me to the park nearby where we used to live and took me on a lil hike! I was 5 days late at that point... Didn't do anything except make me tired! :haha:)

I still wouldn't want a 37week baby, I've read a bit lately on how breast feeding is harder with those babies born at 37 & 38 weeks. So I'm happy with another 39+4 baby.

My cousin was offered a sweep at 37weeks. That seems excessive to me. But would you girls jump at the chance? I didn't even considered labour inducing techniques until 39weeks.

I think at 38 weeks i will say yes.. 37 seems early..

DD was born on her due date so I am hoping Chloe will keep hers. When I walked into the hospital, my doctor said you can't have a baby today, it is your due date. lol! Too bad! Guess DD heard it and said ok lets do this ... it is my birthday. :haha:

When I was pregnant with her we tried bd'ing and walking ... yea I don't think any of that actually works. Babies come when they come and we can't seem to change that. I won't try anything this time around because I want her to cook as long as possible. I remember the last part of being pregnant with DD and yes I was huge and exhausted but I wouldn't change it. I may rest this time around too. Especially since my due date is so close to Christmas.

I don't want pitocin either. They gave it to me with DD and I have no idea why. I went into labor on my own and was moving along ... not super fast but there was no reason for me to have it. This time, I'll know to speak up and say you can keep that crap!

Deedee ... keep us updated. I hope that it is nothing. Good idea resting up today! Keeping you in my thoughts. :hugs:

Tomorrow makes 28 weeks. WOW! Just WOW!!!

Im very lucky wmy job! We go on college break on dec 23rd(one college) and dec 13th( at the other) and they dont go back til the 2nd week of january and i will be induced before that! So i can be roly poly and uncomfy for those couple weeks lol and not worry about any work!.. Once babies here i am ONLY teaching online and one night a week so..... What a relief!

And it was aesome last night because ella was rolling around all over my belly last night...hubby was so amazed he could see everything so clearly! She was all above my belly button too! :)

Wow, that's ridiculous, Sassy. I can't believe they gave it to you. When my midwife transfered me as soon as the nurses and doctor were in the room I was laying down the law about what I wanted/didn't want.. After a little encouragement from hubby. I'm usually a very shy and passive person, but there's no way I wanted drugs or to be cut! :haha: I hardly ever even take ibuprofen! :haha:

Nikki, that's awesome! With work and especially with Ella! LO was moving all arond a few nights ago, break dancing or something, because I saw it moving in a circle around my bellybutton. :haha:

Im making a list for my freezer meals!!

I've tried a few of my freezer meals and some of them are super good. The ones I've done are SO easy and I love doing them. I literally came home from the grocery store, threw everything in a bag and stuck it in the freezer. It was great!

I have been feeling really run down all of a sudden .... I went to the bathroom and I had a lot of watery type discharge. There was about a tablespoon ... rough guessing .... I checked to see if maybe it was just some leaking urine but it didn't smell like ammonia at all. I think I will be having a restful day as well. I haven't been up doing a lot today. The only thing I did was make my bed and cook breakfast for DD and myself. I'm feel really icky right now so definitely going to rest for the day. DH will be home at 2 so I'll definitely be happy to have him here. I think I just need some sleep so I will be napping when DD does ... check in with you ladies later.

Nikki - don't feel bad! I don't think not cooking makes you a bad wife.

Are u choosing pinterest ones or tried and true ones?

I have lots on pinterest recipes for freezing but feel a bit weary of using certain ones....

If i was offered an induction at 38 weeks i would probably take it but the chance is unlikely lol. I went to 40+1 with ds and my midwife wasnt planning on doing a sweep till 41 weeks, an induction would have been offered at 41+3 but im hoping lo comes at around 39 weeks being my third but im prepared that i may go over again.

Are u choosing pinterest ones or tried and true ones?

I have lots on pinterest recipes for freezing but feel a bit weary of using certain ones....

You could try some out before it would be time for you to really need to pack them all up. DH and I are trying that so we know which ones are yummy.

So last night there was an earthquake freaked me out a little not so much cuz of the earthquake but because we never really get those here so I thought my house was haunted lol!

Jaime
I've started that too but I'm stuck on baking more than meals so I might start my homemade donuts cuz dh wanted some and peanut butter cookies but then I need to think if actual meals I've cleaned out all my cupboards and rearranges all the drawers yesterday

Deedee
Hope everything is ok ill be thinking about u keep us posted :)

Another one of those rants on "Oh you just wait and see."

Grrr. I posted on FB this morning that I only had 3.5 hrs of sleep last night and that I must be prepping for January. I later commented that one night of sleep deprivation isn't the problem but that I experienced MONTHS of sleep deprivation in vet school and I knew I could survive it.

I'm sure you know where this is going. Someone chimes in, "Oh you'll survive but it's nothing like that. It's way worse and your brain is gone." This came from a woman with NO support network, family, or friends nearby and who's husband works 16-18 hrs a day. Maybe it's true, but why at every step of the way is motherhood an EFFING competition??? Someone always has to point out how much worse it will be or was for them.

Is it too much to ask for moms to be supportive and non-competitive with first time moms?

Well, woke up from a nap. Went potty and it's still there, TMI didn't see it at first and I sighed relieved but I have to wipe with a little bit of more pressure than normal for it to be there, so I'm leaning more towards something external... it's still super blurry fainted pinkish. I took a shower after... see if it helps. No cramps or anything... not really worried worried just wishing it was gone for good. Still waiting to see if it goes away or gets worse.

Another one of those rants on "Oh you just wait and see."

Grrr. I posted on FB this morning that I only had 3.5 hrs of sleep last night and that I must be prepping for January. I later commented that one night of sleep deprivation isn't the problem but that I experienced MONTHS of sleep deprivation in vet school and I knew I could survive it.

I'm sure you know where this is going. Someone chimes in, "Oh you'll survive but it's nothing like that. It's way worse and your brain is gone." This came from a woman with NO support network, family, or friends nearby and who's husband works 16-18 hrs a day. Maybe it's true, but why at every step of the way is motherhood an EFFING competition??? Someone always has to point out how much worse it will be or was for them.

Is it too much to ask for moms to be supportive and non-competitive with first time moms?

Oh man are you right!!! I have always wondered why the heck when you say I'm so tired ... someone else chimes in with that. I've been at the new baby stage before and yes you are tired but good grief there are other times in your life when you get tired too!! My best friend had her second back in August and we were talking on the phone a week or so ago and I mentioned being tired and she said oh just wait. You are going to be out of your mind when you have the new one and your older one.... :dohh: seriously?! How about I'm sorry your tired. And no offense to those moms that think they have to make everything dramatic but I remember being a first time mom and I didn't have that much trouble. New babies are suppose to wake up a lot. I was prepared for that. It wasn't a surprise and I didn't whine. Every child is different and every person handles it different. You might be tired but may handle it very well but then again you may not and either way is ok. I wish there were more women who gave support.

I also can't stand those people who start in about oh just wait until they are teenagers and wait until this and wait until that ... I just want to say well I'm sorry that being a parent is so miserable for you but can you shut the heck up because I'm trying to enjoy my children as they are.

Well, woke up from a nap. Went potty and it's still there, TMI didn't see it at first and I sighed relieved but I have to wipe with a little bit of more pressure than normal for it to be there, so I'm leaning more towards something external... it's still super blurry fainted pinkish. I took a shower after... see if it helps. No cramps or anything... not really worried worried just wishing it was gone for good. Still waiting to see if it goes or gets worse.

Could it be a cut from shaving? I know all that skin is super sensitive and if you happened to catch it in the razor and wipe over the scab it will start the bleeding again. Hope it is just an external thing. Keep resting and keep us updated!

Kaicee sorry about the earthquake. I've never been in one but I bet it is creepy! Hope it didn't do any damage.

All of your baking makes me want to come eat with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->