January Jellybeans 2013!...

Im making a list for my freezer meals!!
Are u choosing pinterest ones or tried and true ones?

I have lots on pinterest recipes for freezing but feel a bit weary of using certain ones....

You could try some out before it would be time for you to really need to pack them all up. DH and I are trying that so we know which ones are yummy.

I kinda didnt wanna try new ones from pinterest. I am just going to make some of my recipes that I know can be frozen...like meat loaf, taco meat, chicken pot pie, lasagna...

DeeDee- Thanks for the update! :hugs: Glad it doesn't seem to be getting worse, but sorry it is still there. Like Sassy said it sounds like it could very well be a cut from shaving. Keep taking it easy and keep us updated, hun! :hugs:

Kaiecee- Sorry about the earthquake. I would have been pretty freaked out.

I wish I could freeze meals, lol. You girls are making me hungry with all this talk of baking and cooking. :haha:

What's really funny was I never thought we would have an earthquake I was almost certain my house was haunted since its a renovated farm house but don't get me wrong it's huge but I was sure I had ghost in the house lol

Sassy
Too bad ur super far or I'd bring u some :)

Another one of those rants on "Oh you just wait and see."

Grrr. I posted on FB this morning that I only had 3.5 hrs of sleep last night and that I must be prepping for January. I later commented that one night of sleep deprivation isn't the problem but that I experienced MONTHS of sleep deprivation in vet school and I knew I could survive it.

I'm sure you know where this is going. Someone chimes in, "Oh you'll survive but it's nothing like that. It's way worse and your brain is gone." This came from a woman with NO support network, family, or friends nearby and who's husband works 16-18 hrs a day. Maybe it's true, but why at every step of the way is motherhood an EFFING competition??? Someone always has to point out how much worse it will be or was for them.

Is it too much to ask for moms to be supportive and non-competitive with first time moms?

Urgh that happened to me today too. My boss asked how I was and I said really tired and she said "well it's only going to get worse". I KNOW that. I am fully prepared for the fact I am probably going to be more tired than I have ever been before, but responses like that are not helpful.

DH is knackered tonight too and we were just having the discussion about how all takeaway food is unhealthy. He has gone off to cook now (we take turn night about to cook), but we were wishing there was someone we could order a nice salad, or healthy stew from, rather than having to resort to Indian, Chinese, chip shop or pizza when we are tired. Don't get me wrong, I love a good takeaway, but neither of us felt like eating unhealthy tonight. Anyway the poor soul has gone off to cook me a vegetable goulash. Yum!

Deedee- I would call the nurse/Dr. because I had read that any sign of blood (even faint) and watery, you should contact the Dr. It may be somthing they want to look into as maybe your cervix thinned a little causing some uterine leakage?

I am going to consider myself 3rd tri at 27 weeks. If you divide 40 weeks by 3, you get 13.3333 weeks.... so you enter 3rd tri at 26.6666 weeks.

Hubby got a new job!! he was miserable at his other one...:nope: so happy for him, its just a little bit farther drive but he will be making more money. The down side is the hours are set so he wont be able to make any more of our Dr. apts :nope:

Im fine going alone... i just really liked the experience going with him everytime

Is anyone else getting hungrier? I know that towards the end we are suppose to take in more calories anyway but yikes. lol! Today I seem to have added in another meal. Of course that may be ok as I don't eat a bigger portion ... could be I'm just needing more for the growing baby. lol!

Is anyone else getting hungrier? I know that towards the end we are suppose to take in more calories anyway but yikes. lol! Today I seem to have added in another meal. Of course that may be ok as I don't eat a bigger portion ... could be I'm just needing more for the growing baby. lol!

ME! :haha: I've been noticing I've been eating more throughout the day! I have to eat brunch and a snack before and after dinner :rofl:

I have been feeling really run down all of a sudden .... I went to the bathroom and I had a lot of watery type discharge. There was about a tablespoon ... rough guessing .... I checked to see if maybe it was just some leaking urine but it didn't smell like ammonia at all. I think I will be having a restful day as well. I haven't been up doing a lot today. The only thing I did was make my bed and cook breakfast for DD and myself. I'm feel really icky right now so definitely going to rest for the day. DH will be home at 2 so I'll definitely be happy to have him here. I think I just need some sleep so I will be napping when DD does ... check in with you ladies later.

Nikki - don't feel bad! I don't think not cooking makes you a bad wife.

I feel bad today too... sorry u feel this way ladies! threw up twice, diahreea, low blood sugars.. im a mess.. and i have work tonight, boo!

i get that way too! i usually eat a bowl of cereal (or 2 :haha: )so i feel like i havent done too much damage of calorie in take (but its all just to make me FEEL like im not eating too crazy)

I have been feeling really run down all of a sudden .... I went to the bathroom and I had a lot of watery type discharge. There was about a tablespoon ... rough guessing .... I checked to see if maybe it was just some leaking urine but it didn't smell like ammonia at all. I think I will be having a restful day as well. I haven't been up doing a lot today. The only thing I did was make my bed and cook breakfast for DD and myself. I'm feel really icky right now so definitely going to rest for the day. DH will be home at 2 so I'll definitely be happy to have him here. I think I just need some sleep so I will be napping when DD does ... check in with you ladies later.

Nikki - don't feel bad! I don't think not cooking makes you a bad wife.

I feel bad today too... sorry u feel this way ladies! threw up twice, diahreea, low blood sugars.. im a mess.. and i have work tonight, boo!

I used to cook ALL the time! but ever since falling pregnant.... i dont have the urge to want to cook anymore..... and hubby is always like "whats for dinner... what are you thinking for dinner?" and im just like... WHY DONT U TRY IT FOR A CHANGE! haha so when i do make dinner now (if its not frozen) its a grilled cheese, or a casserole.... its nothing fancy what so ever. last week i made lasagna since my sister was here, but other than that.... that was the best i have done outside of making a quick meal or picking some up from the store or eating subway

Hi ladies.

I've still not got much of an appetite really but don't mind cooking now whereas early on I hated it!

Deedee - hope you're ok. Keep an eye on it and rest up.

Sassy - hope you're ok too.

Afm, I've been having tightenings this evening, I normally wouldn't pay much attention but they are all about 10 mins apart, I'm keeping an eye on them. X

Hi ladies.

I've still not got much of an appetite really but don't mind cooking now whereas early on I hated it!

Deedee - hope you're ok. Keep an eye on it and rest up.

Sassy - hope you're ok too.

Afm, I've been having tightenings this evening, I normally wouldn't pay much attention but they are all about 10 mins apart, I'm keeping an eye on them. X

Thanks hun, and feel better too :hugs:

Finally caught up on the 14 pages I missed!

Deedee how are u doing now? Hope u and Matthew are ok.

I had a LOT of baxton hicks on Monday night but I think part of the problem is I slacked off on my water intake. Still struggling with breathing problems, and the most annoying yeast infection (ugh) I can't wait to be able to breathe again. And get rid of the annoying infections. I've definitely been getting more infections since pregnant.

27+2 weeks :happydance:

Attachments

• 545455_10151210633364776_990437862_n.jpg
    545455_10151210633364776_990437862_n.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
I started reading books on labor and delivery and breastfeeding and... wow. I should have started reading this stuff a long time ago! I didn't even think about it until I hit the third trimester, and now I feel like I have so much to do in the course of three months. its a little overwhelming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->